~Amazing~

--Black & White--

~​Mama 2012 after party lounge~

11:37PM
 

 
Tiffany never expected him to be standing here tonight, away from all the center of attention and instead, conversing with her about the stars above the sky, and why he wished he could just get away from the limelight.
 
It has always been the same every year. They greeted and congratulated each other, then went their opposite ways to mingle elsewhere.
 
G-dragon. Kwon Jiyong. Leader and rapper of Big Bang. The Golden Dragon.
 
It was awkward, carrying on a conversation with this man. Out of all the male idols Tiffany knew, Jiyong was perhaps the hardest to approach.
 
She was quite comfortable with everyone, but somehow, it was just hard for her to even say hello to him.
 
Perhaps it was because of the way he had that charming smile, innocent yet deceiving at the same time.
 
Or maybe it was his charismatic personality and his artistic style that made their worlds so far apart, too different. Out of her league.
 
His hiphop gangsta thug life with a touch of enigmatic posh clashed with her pink pop happy-go-lucky EDM dancing queen universe.
 
It would never work out.
 
Yet somehow, her heart fluttered at the mere sight of his pearly white teeth, all shy smiles and sheepish gazes. It was quite obvious, that her heart would skip a beat every time he glanced over her way.
 
He was extremely handsome tonight, looking suave in that black tux, straight red tie and dress shoes. Instead of his usual style of wild pastel colors or corn rolls, he dyed it back to bright streak blonde and brushed it back.
 
Tiffany was surprised however, that Jiyong actually went out of his way to speak to her. There were many other idols at the Mama 2012 after party, with many women swooning over him, congratulating him for best male solo artist of the year.
 
He was quite the ladies man, she could tell, yet he didn't want to stay inside, where the party was just getting started and the DJ cranking up the music.
 
“C-congratulations oppa! Artist of the year! How awesome is that?” She managed to say through the reverberating echoes of the music, clasping her hands together excitedly.
 
Jiyong shrugged and scratched the back of his head, his expression dispassionate, “I was going up against so many other artists…I thought either K.will or Seven-hyung was going to win for sure." He looked at his trophy and placed it on the railing of the balcony, "I don’t deserve this.”
 
Tiffany frowned at those words. He was being way too modest. He worked hard this past year. She could tell. Jiyong worked diligently to get where he was today.
 
Without hesitation, Tiffany breathed out a, “But you’re amazing.”
 
Jiyong blinked, mystified by Tiffany’s so called words of encouragement. He leaned in closer to her, his face inches away from her's, causing a slight blush upon her cheeks, "Amazing?"
 
He whispered, sending shivers down her body. Damn this man. His voice although so nasally when he rapped or sing, was also very, seductive when he wanted to be.
 
Tiffany sheepishly nodded, finding herself not able to look away from his pretty brown eyes. They shined brighter than Yoona's doe eyes.
 
She once remembered, from an American TV sitcom show that it only took a few minutes for two people to instantly fall in love, when both starred onto each other's eyes.
 
Tiffany could feel the beating of her heart, louder than the music inside.
 
Jiyong inched closer to her face, their lips barely touching, the smell of mixed alcohol and his cologne tingling her senses, when someone stumbled out, wine glass swirling in their hand.
 
Tiffany cursed the gods for the interruption. Damn it Seungri!
 
Seungri gave a drunk smile toward the two, though he seemed to have just completely ignore her, and yanked Jiyong away from the awestruck Tiffany, "Hyung, coooome back in! All the ladies are waiting for us!"
 
Tiffany sighed as Jiyong was whisked away, without even getting the chance to finish their conversation, or even say goodbye.
 
Well, back to the usual greeting each other and going their separate ways.
 
Tiffany stepped back in to look for Taeyeon. She felt like dancing the night away...
 

Tbc...