Surprise

The Aftermath
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

06: SURPRISE

Professor Park has always gotten to every resident doctor's nerves in Mysung Sei Hospital. Suk Bum and Yeon Joo were no exemption and that they had to endure every piece of his annoying rants and harsh unethical words. He had particularly gotten out of hand eversince Yeon Joo had introduced Chul. The name Kang Chul itself had sent him to some sort of childish fit, that he refused to acknowledge the fact that Oh Yeon Joo and Kang Chul are getting married and it wasn't just in the webtoon, that it was happening in real life.
 

"First he looks exactly like THE KANG CHUL and behold he even has his exact name! And I thought I was a big fan of W, you Oh Yeon Joo just took it to the next level. Your beyond obssessed!" he spoke so fast that Yeon Joo had a bad headache afterwards.

Chul had offer to teach him a lesson, yet Yeon Joo had him promise not to bother her boss. No matter how frustrating the man was, he was in still someone she respected immensely.

Right now, she watched helplessly as Chul confront Professor Park and can visibly tell he had enough. In the corner Soo Bong swallowed hard, his eyes wide with fear. 

Chul's head on penetrating gaze seem to have shaken Professor Park that the man shifted and scratched his head. 
"Y-you're the real Kang Chul? How is that even possible?" he asked.

Chul pressed his lips together and shrugged his shoulders. "You're the one accussing me saying that I am the real Kang Chul from W. Let's see whose acting insane right now" then he raised a pointed finger, "so what I have the same name as of KANG CHUL. And our backgrounds are somehow similar" he smirked, "didn't it occur to you that perhaps Oh Seong Moo was inspired by my life somehow?"

"W-ell..." Professor Park shifted uncomfortably. 

"A webtoon artist is no different from a writer. An idea comes to you because of an inspiration. And sometimes  factors in the environment may very well affect that inspiration. So to accuse me of something totally absurd..." he shook his head, "coming from a renowed doctor like yourself Professor Park. Wouldn't that be rather damaging to your career if you are one to make up such ridiculous stories?"

Yeon Joo stared in awe as she noticed Park Min-soo face turn quite pale, as if Chul had made the right point. 

"And" Chul glanced at Yeon Joo, giving her a sweet reassuring smile. "Well, it's just sheer coincidence that Yeon Joo ssi is getting married to Kang Chul. So I hope in light of this, that you give us your blessing and peace" he then faces the doctor, his hand extended for a handshake.

Almost too hesitant to do so Professor Park finally shook his hand as Chul continued to smile icily at him. 

"You have my blessings" Professor Park finally said in defeat and left them alone.

"Chul ah" Yeon Joo proceeded to stand up when he raised his hand to stop her. "I want to see your full gown when you walk down the aisle. And at least for now we have gotten rid of your boss. He truly is quite a character, if there was one person who needs to be in a webtoon it must be him definitely" he chuckled. 

"Hyung" Soo Bong calls, "you are truly amazing, that made him shut up completely!"
Chul clasped his hands together and nodded looking excited, "I'll see you in the altar Oh Yeon Joo" he winked before going out.

Yeon Joo lets out a loud sigh that Soo Bong turns towards her. "I think I'm getting married to someone who is too good for me. Where did all his smartness come from?"

"First noona, you both are already married long time ago. Second, you and your dad made him that way" he said in a whispery voice. She smiled gratefully at Soo Bong who has seen her at her worst, she was glad he was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter