Chapter 9

A strong love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thanks to all of the subcribers which has reached 200 and thank you so much....I had an exam and that's why I can't update the new chapter of this story as you guys wished and I hope this chapter will be interesting and all of you guys love it <3<3<3

                                                                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taeyeon POV;

" YAH! Kim Taeyeon! stop dreaming! did you watched the movies at late night..again?"

" n..no.. I have some important works that I have to do last night..sorry for that.."

" important,huh? stop talking and lying to me,Taeyeon-ah..you already know..I'll make a hot coffee for you so you will not yawn in front of me for a few times..that was the bad manners by the way.."

I'm just smiled in embrassment before she went out from the recording room to make coffee for me.Well, I went home at 5 in the morning and I'm really had fun at there with my love. I'm just couldn't stopped drinking last night and I came home in drunk together with Jiyong and we slept together last night on my bed. I'm suddenly chuckled when I thought about it. I'm not that kind of girl who loves to bring the men to my apartment at late night especially after I'm going to the club. I'm also rarely drink the alcohol but if I feel tension,I'll drink it to release it. After we started to date, we always spent our times together cuddling on the bed,watching movies or going to the club. My members didn't know about this and I have to keep this secret well from them. If not maybe they will blame Jiyong and I hate it. I'm also still didn't have any plan to do with him and I hope he will think about it too. I know he will always make me happy and that's why I couldn't leave him nor break up with him. He was the love of my life and I love him very much.

" Taeyeon! the coffee is ready! "

I'm back to the reality and I looked at Tiffany who was serving a hot cup of coffee for me. My eyes just couldn't stopped staring at her and I felt that I was just like had made a mistake towards her including the other members too. As a leader, I should tell the truth things to them but I was too coward . I'm afraid that I have to leave Jiyong after they knew that I coupled with him for the whole 3 months.

" Fany ya~~ can I ask something?"

she took a seat in front of me and took a sip of the coffee before she looked at me.

" sure.."

I accidentally showed my sad expressions on my face in front of her and that had made her felt curious towards me. I'm still not ready at that time to tell about my relationship with Jiyong.

" Hey, what's wrong? it is about Baekhyun?"

Luckily she thought about the other things beside him.

" no.. I'm just thinking that which types of men are suit to me..I'm just need some suggestion from you..well, it have been 5 moths I guess I had broke up with Baekhyun and maybe I should search for another guy to be my partner..what do you think?"

she suddenly laughed at me and yeah it was kinda funny things too for me.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter