100 Sheets, Seunghoon

100 Sheets, Seunghoon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

100 Sheets, Seunghoon

 

Someone’s insane.

 

 

Day 1

 

He said he'll leave me after the 100th sheet has been folded. So as I crossed out the 19th day of August, I also folded a sheet in my notebook to mark the start of our end.

 

He called himself "Seunghoon", I met him when I was 12, after another failed attempt to make new friends at my school, at the time I needed someone most - he showed up.

 

He has these piercing onyx eyes – but calm as the late midnight sky and his hair was darker than the heaviest black.

 

He came up to me when I was swinging by myself in the park, and asked for my name.

 

Although I’m aware of the sudden greeting, I still replied with: "Jinwoo. Y - Yours?"

 

And that's when he answered: "Seunghoon," and I swear I heard him muttered: "You need me this much, huh?"

 

Day 6

 

I learned about the amygdala today, and I really find it interesting. Seunghoon, who never missed any of my classes before decided to leave when he saw me talking with Junhoe, another Psychology major I just met yesterday.

 

Day 11

 

It was strange to not see Seunghoon waiting for me in my apartment - he always goes in without warning and I never knew how he gets inside but I got used to it to the point that asking how is not important anymore.

 

I'm already about to sleep, but he's still nowhere to be seen. I wonder if he finally thought of leaving me alone.

 

Somehow, that thought made my heart sink as I folded the 11th piece of paper from my notebook.

 

It kind of feels weird, folding blank papers like this, but I find no reason to not do it.

 

Day 17

 

Seunghoon visited me at school today and smiled at me like he always does. I want to ask him why he hasn't showed up in my apartment lately but I decided not to, after all, he's here now.

 

And I'm just happy that he still is.

 

Day 39

 

September 26, today is my birthday. Last year Seunghoon gave me an origami rose for my 18th birthday, and although a lot of people gave me much than he did, his is still my favorite.

 

I'm now watching him walk on the school grounds, heading to the library where he knows I'll be at.

 

He's really a fast walker, I thought because he was already sitting beside me when I looked over my shoulder.

 

And I laughed - long legged people really are scary!

 

He reached for his pocket and gave me another origami rose.

 

And I smiled at him and asked him how his day went.

 

Somehow, I just realized that every time I'm talking with Seunghoon, some people look at us weirdly.

 

Maybe because they could not believe how long Seunghoon's legs were.

 

So I told him that. And the two of us laughed.

 

Day 34

 

Junhoe asked me out today. And by "out" he said he means a "friendly get together."

 

Seunghoon asked me not to go, but I already promised Junhoe that I'll come, and I never want to break any promise

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter