That Stupid Trend

SomeWhere

"Another neoteric news of an incognito female was nowhere to be found after being discern at Kosong Country prior this afternoon”

 

“Hey…Rochelle have you learn about the news? Another unidentified female when missing in Kosong again…” Alessya was distressed about the fact that I prised her here today.

 

“Look Alessya, you’re not really familiar with the words here are you? Lets not make a guesswork about the news… we travelled here to luxuriate our time. Its time for you to stop being perturbed by the news.. okay? Now set your phone away and terminate those thoughts.” I suspire as i yanked Alessya into the water, though she still looks faintly distraught… 

 

Instantaneously a hand tugged me into the water, appal about the sudden haul I rapidly boot and belabour in arbitrary places.

 

“Oh my god Rochelle… what the hell? Don’t tell me you’re bothered by the news?!” Alessya chortle 

 

“What? pardon you… I’m not as apprehensive as you okay? Now tell me how would you retaliate if i would to abruptly yank you down into the water?” I struggled for air.

 

Shortly Alessya and I heard a faint caterwaul, thanks to our swimming coach whom edify us to swim… we swiftly free-styled to the direction where the yelp was heard. I speedily applied the prowess my coach taught us which I had never notion it to be worthwhile someday. Lucky for her she didn’t guzzle down too much sea water. 

 

While I was about to bring her back to the shore after struggling through her clutch, I was dragged. At first I thought Alessya was trying to be funny, but it came to my discover that Alessya was assisting the casualty. Before i was even able to vociferate for help, it was too behindhand.

 

No, I didn’t detect any seize, it was other-worldly, eldritch… I just, descend into the water like Osmium, the densest object on earth. As if I have the ability to breathe underwater, I was able to exhale and inhale “air” just like human beings on land. Sh*t...did I turn into a fish?

 

Just as i descend even deeper into the unfathomable sea i caught a glimpse of an extremely effulgent light, strangely it didn’t hurt my eyes though I’m assured that it is exceedingly brighter than the sun. 

Hang on… What the hell… i must be dreaming. Im pretty convinced that I saw the future, not that everything is insanely technological there but…theres certain things that we currently don’t own and its pretty supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.

 

In a twinkling, everything became tenebrosity. As i thought i fell into a fathomless sleep. 

When I woke up, I found myself on a street. As if I’m a fauna, everyone was muffling about the neoteric news while observing me. Whats the news about, you may ask? It’s that damn Hollow Earth thing that had been trending for days, about people getting lost in Kosong Country Korea. What? Is fainting and waking up on a street also a Hollow Earth Theory now?

 

I got up as i started perambulating a distance but things got unreal. Wasn’t I in Korea? Why is everyone speaking in English instead? While i was wondering, I saw a man, no plenty of people owning an iPhone that I’m pretty certain hadn’t been released yet. No, not the to-be-releasing-soon iPhone 7 that Jack went missing but even more advanced than that. It was practically made of glass. 

 

“Uh… may I know where am i?” I went up to a man who look just as confound as me.

 

“You seem lost. May i know what happened?” He was unsure

 

“Well you see… i woke up right there on the street and everyone looked at me as if I’m a fauna” I explained as i pointed to him where i woke up

 

He chortle “ No wonder you look baffled. Well...you’ll adapt to it sooner or later.”

 

I didn’t comprehend to what he said when he mentioned adapting to here sooner or later. He seemed like he’s in a rush. Therefore, i thanked him. Just when he was about to walk away, he handed me a paper. God! Guys these days handing out their phone numbers like smiles.

 

Just as he was about to go

“Nice to meet you, Jong Suk. Im Rochelle” I smiled as i kept the paper in my pocket. Maybe it’ll be worthwhile someday… 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-Wohoo, im not really sure if the sentence structure is correct. 

The main male lead will be coming out soon:) 

Maybe this story could improve your vocab skills too as those words are difficult asf;)