He isn't that bad!

New rebel in town
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHOLE'S POV:

                 Jess gasped beside me, "Oh god! Don't tell me that you become obsessed with those conceited jerks".

           " ewww!! Jess.. Never in my life! I think those derps should have done this in detention!"

            "Yeah! They must be!" She grimaced. "They are gonna pay for this!" I yelled through my gritted teeth.

             Mr.Yong glared at me, "Care to share something Miss.Grayson?! It's better be important than the calculus to discuss".

           " Don't worry Mr.Yong, Nothing is better than your awesome calculus class. I was just asking Jess, how the calculus could be this interesting. In fact, I am even thinking to change my major to calculus "I said, sarcasm dripping in my voice.

           "Ha! I know that you could grace us with your amazing skills in calculus. For now, I expect you to take the notes. You can continue with your dream of doing research in calculus later!" He said.

      HE DIDN'T JUST SAY THAT.

      The entire class burst into laughter.Mr. Yong shut them up by his venomous glare. All of them started to taking notes. Ofcourse except ME. I don't want to be embarrassed by his savage.AGAIN.

      I asked Jess, "Have any extra note?!". She snickered," I am afraid I have only one".I glared at her and turned left to ask someone in the next row.

      Oh joy! Is that the Lay of EXO to my left?! He's definitely not going to help me. But I don't have any other choice.

      "Ahemm!!" I coughed. He didn't even turn. DEAF.

       "AHEMM AHEMMMM!" this time I coughed aloud. God! He turned finally and gave me an annoyed look.

        "Hmm..Ac..actually..y..you know..I..I.wa.." What the hell happened to me?!!

    "Can you stop stuttering and tell me what do you want? I don't have the whole

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter