Twenty Seven...

Lost Memories....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Twenty Seven... 

 

Inna entered the Emergency Room and saw Himchan standing in the waiting room.

"Oppa" Inna called him and Himchan looked at her, "Inna" then she goes to him runing.

"What happened?" Inna asked dead worried for Yongguk, "The police said that, Yongguk keeps driving even if the stoplight goes red, and someone crashed to Yongguk" Himchan said explained to Inna everything.

"How's Yongguk?"

"Zelo still checking him right now, but don't worry, his fine now" Himchan said and gave her a little smile for assurance, Inna felt relief, and the both of them sat.

"Himchan Hyung"

Someone called Himchan, and Inna looked at their direction and saw Youngjae, Jongup and Daehyun.

"Guys here"

"What happened?" Daehyun asked worried "Im on the meeting, when Zelo contacted me about Yongguk hyung and I immediately run here" Jongup said worried too.

Himchan explained to them, what happened and they felt relief when they heard Yongguk already fine.

"I thought, he committed suicide again" Daehyun said relief and touched his chest.

"He committed suicide, once?" Inna asked frowning, "Inna?" the 3 of them look at her surprised, They didn't notice her until she spoke and because of worried for their Hyung. 

"Inna is that you?" Daehyun asked looked at her surprised, brushing her question earlier, "Yeah, Guys it's Inna" Youngjae said, put his arms around her shoulder and smiling at Jongup and Daehyun.

Zelo called them, and everyone run to him and Inna forgot about thier topic earlier. 

"How's Yongguk?" Himchan asked, and everyone waiting for his answer, "He's fine now but still, his unconscious, It's because of over fatigue and stress, Just let him take some sleep" Zelo said and everyone sigh in relief.

"Thanks God" Daehyun said holding his both hands, "Himchan Hyung, did you already tell Omonim about this?" Jongup asked and Himchan shook his head.

"Ani"

"It's fine, Im going tell her" Zelo said and Himchan nodded his head.

"So everyone will stay here?" Daehyun asked looking at everyone whose nodding their heads saying,  "No" everyone look at Inna's direction. 

"Everyone should go home and take some rest too, Im going to stay here, and wait him to wake up" Inna said and everyone look unsure,  "You sure?" Himchan asked carefully.

"Yeah, I can handle this" Inna said smiling at them "Yongguk hyung is in the VIP room" Zelo inform.

Inna thought since she's already here, she should pay Chairman Yong a visit, "Zelo ah, I just want to ask if Chairman Yong was still here?"

Zelo shook his head with a timid smile,  "Junhyung shii discharged him already this afternoon"

"Ahh, Thanks" Inna nodded her head slowly and thanke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter