in search of unrequited love

it's been a long time ㅡ recommendation page
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The Hanahaki Disease is an illness born from one-sided love, where the patient throws up and coughs out flower petals when they suffer from one-sided love. At the ripe age of eighteen, Jisoo found her significant other--or so she thought. As a result, Amaryllis bloomed due to her one-sided love. 

••

If Jisoo could chose a word to describe herself, it would be pathetic. She is dumb for the uncomfortable feeling in her heart whenever she saw Jungkook with the one he loved. That is until she meet Taehyung. With him, Jisoo learns that love isn't the heat rising in your cheeks when he looks at you. Love means so much more than the butterflies in your stomach. It is the deep affection two people desire from each other. Love is painfully worth it.

 

 

         JISOO.         ALTHOUGH SHE MAY SEEM LIKE A HAPPY PERSON, JISOO IS ALWAYS DEPRESSED. JISOO FELL FOR A GUY WHO DIDN’T EVEN KNOW SHE LOVED HIM. SHE ENDED UP GETTING THE BAD END OF THE STICK BY SUFFERING FROM HANAHAKI BYOU. THAT IS UNTIL SHE BEFRIENDS HER NEIGHBOR AND EDUCATES HERSELF ON THE TRUE MEANING OF LOVE AND MANY OTHER TOPICS. NAME     HWANG JISOO OFFICE WORKER OCCUP V.        
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter