Thump It's Okay

Thump, Thump I come
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Leaving the room, he quickly closes the door. Leaning his body against the door, clutching his chest. Heart painfully leaping against his chest.


 

“What the just happened,” Jaehyun thinks in disbelief.

 

It isn’t every day you see your best friend in such a lewd position. He never realised how beautiful the older is. Seeing it in such a way as this had him feeling hot. A tent starting to rise in the youngest shorts, straining painfully.

 

Running to the downstairs bathroom, Jaehyun locks himself in. The memory of Taeyong’s small moans coming back to him. Quickly pulling his shorts down, he takes hold of his aching shaft. Breathing heavily, he pumps faster. The feeling of ecstasy slowing creeping down to his . With a few more he comes into his hand, muffling his moans in his shirt.

 

Cleaning up his mess, he heads to the kitchen to cook Taeyong's breakfast.

 

“Thanks for the food,” Taeyong praises, an awkward smile plastered to his face. Looking down at the table, he avoids Jaehyun’s gaze.

 

“A-aah, you didn’t see me earlier did you…?” the older asks. Heat flushing his face. Staining the white complexion a pretty pink. Cute.

 

“It happens to everyone-” Jaehyun starts to reply.

 

Taeyong quickly interrupts him, hands covering his face.

“I’m so embarrassed, you probably find me disgusting,” he cries out in shame.

 

“Hyung, It’s really okay” Jaehyun tries to reassure, grabbing Taeyong’s hand to stop him. Pulling him back.

 

“This keeps happening” he informs the younger taking a deep breath, “And you of all people had to see it”.

 

What does he mean it keeps happening? Does Tae not know how to release.

 

It happened to himself a few years ago. The first time Jaehyun discovered he would wake up with wet underwear and a sore . Until his friend Johnny solved his confusion. “Just beat it”.

 

Is it possible his Hyung doesn’t ?

 

“Hyung, do you ?” the younger asks with no shame, startling the other.

 

With wide eyes, Taeyong just stares. Mouth opening and closing like a fish.

 

Confusion flashing over

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter