1. Reading while cuddling

Love is in the Small Things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Total words: 861

-----------

He opened the door to his apartment. It was already 11pm. As he opened the door, he saw his two dogs already nuzzling on their bed. He smiled as he removed his shoes and replace them with the indoor slippers. The apartment is just nothing but pitched black -- all the lights had been turned off. The only light he could find is the one coming from his bedroom. His smile has become warmer, knowing he had guest who not only let himself in but had comfortably made his way to his bedroom and is probably already lying in his bed too. There is only one person he knows who had the capability and audacity to do that. Onew. His 'old man'. Even if Kibum is just walking towards the room, he can already feel his exhaustion evaporating just imagining his cute little bunny sleeping soundly in his bed.

Or probably not. He didn't find the bunny sleeping in his bed. Instead, he find a very y man, with his round eye glasses, messy chocolate brown hair, both hands holding a book while lying on his bed. Wearing his pyjama. the white satin pair with dark blue linings. He was too engrossed that he didn't even noticed the owner's presence. Kibum also noted that he was smiling so charmingly while reading.
"Old man, what are you reading?" Kibum asked just for the sake of announcing his presence.
"I'll show you, once you're ready to go to bed" Onew answered. Without even looking up. And still with the stupid smile on his face. While also flipping another page.
"Okay. I'll do my nightly routine first." Kibum answered nonchalantly, not really that excited to check the book, already moving to the inner room within his bedroom which had his walk-in closet and his bathroom.
"Make it quick yeobo. I don't want to grow another white hair here" Onew shouted with a mix of amusement and playfulness.
"Ne~~ old man. Noted". Kibum gleefully answered while tapping the harakeke essence in his face. Satisfied, kibum headed back to the bed.
Onew glanced up and inwardly smile as he saw what his yeobo is wearing. It is the same pair of pyjama he is wearing except the color is dark blue, and the lining color i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter