Hate It

Hate It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Where Jaehyun confessed and Taeyong hated it.

 

"Prrrt!" a sound of whistle gathered everyone's attention inside the gym of the University. Loud cheers and houls, sound of various sneakers sliding the floor followed and a very loud drumming sound blew off the whole area.
 

The basketball championship game will begin.

 

There's a whole bunch of screaming girls in one corner of the audience, shouting and cheering for their very own school's basketball team. Less of them for the whole team actually and more of it screamed for one person's name.
 

Jung Jaehyun.
 

School MVP for 3 straight years, is every girl's eye catcher and every guy's insecurity. Jaehyun has been claiming the top spot of the Campus' Hearthrob in a streak too, making his name the top searched and most discussed in every forums of the school's website. You'd be an idiot if you don't know his name.

"He's here! Oh my god!" one girl screamed which made everyone stand up and jump on their spots when the Tigers entered the gymnasium, all hands up as if claiming victory for their alma matter.
 

"Jaehyun oppa is so cool!"

"Oppa fighting!"
More screams erupted as the star player made his entrance, smiling in all corners of the room, eyes glittering with satisfaction and lips molding a very sweet smile, showing his remarkable dimples.


"Gosh! I love him so much, I wanna date him!"
"I'd pay bucks just to marry him...damn."

Jung Jaehyun isn't a narcissist himself but sometimes, he'd love to hear such compliments and flattering statements from others. It'd boost an ego for once but all the more important thing is, he's happy to be loved.


Because who wouldn't right?

And so that brings us to a certain person named Lee Taeyong.
 

If Jaehyun was like all his other teammates who just wanted an eye candy, sweet, y, cherry on top, big s and hot lady-seeking gentleman, he'd ignore the name Lee Taeyong.

Heck! he'd not even care about his existence, not at all.
 

But Jaehyun isn't.

Jaehyun is different.

 

The last time he remembered crushing on a girl was way before he finished middle school. He's got a lot of girlfriends back then and he loved them too, but never satisfied his heart. It wasn't like he was just using them but maybe, with all those things he came to realize how much he wanted-scratch that, needed to take a different route, he longed for another kind of love.
 

"Hey Jae, there's your guy." Johnny elbowed him after sitting on the benches while listening to their coach's instructions. The game will start in a few minutes and Jaehyun narrowed his eyes on his friend who was grinning all the way to his ears.
 

Johnny knew.


Johnny is the same.
 

Jaehyun couldn't thank the heavens more for giving him a friend who's open-minded and accepting, much more the same as him. But unlike Jaehyun, Johnny was moving way too fast. The other already has someone he is seeing and of course, it was a secret he could never tell, maybe to their teammates (who by the way already knew about it) but not to the entire campus. Unless he wanted Johnny's fangirls break their hearts and scatter it on the floor.
 

But kidding aside, Johnny loves Ten.
 

And Ten is bestfriends with Taeyong.
 

And Jaehyun doesn't know if it's a good thing or not.
 

Cause they have a plan.

 

"So we gotta win to impress again today huh?" Johnny whispered totally oblivous of what their coach was saying.

Jaehyun rolled his eyes and searched the whole audience area. There he is, sitting uncomfortably beside Ten who was grinning way too wide while waving at them. Jaehyun heard Johnny cursing about how the other was careless and too obvious to the world.

Jaehyun chuckled and looked back again, Taeyong was still...well, Taeyong.

The one uncaring, hot-headed guy who hated Jaehyun so much. His face literally screamed, I-was-ing-dragged-all-the-way-here-don't-expect-too-much-idiot face while looking back at him.

Taeyong knew Jaehyun likes him and Taeyong hated it.

Jaehyun doesn't know why.

 

"Hey, let's go." Johnny tapped him at the back and they both stood up, walking inside the court with conviction of winning and taking home the crown. This is the last year, they had to do it.

"Showtime." Jaehyun whispered, half for everyone's victory and half for Taeyong's appreciation.


xxx

"Ugh! Johnny looks so hot today." Ten gritted, resisting the urge to scream what he just said cause heck, Johnny indeed looked hot today.

"Shut it Ten." Taeyong mumbled, rolling his eyes at his bestfriend while trying to concentrate on the game, which he can't actually with all the screaming fangirls around them.

Taeyong finds it really annoying.

"Come on! Why can't you just appreciate the fact that we are blessed with such fine young men, and oh...Jaehyun is oozing hotness and handsomeness too by the way, gosh! Look at him Tae." the other inched closer, squeezing his arms from excitement and Taeyong had to slap him on the head for that.

"I said shut it Ten, I don't care about him." he snapped succesfully removing the Thai boy's hand. Ten scowled and looked at him in disbelief.

"Why can't you just accept the fact that he likes you?!" he almost screamed making Taeyong gasp and cover his mouth in one swift.

This guy really, so tactless.

"Sh*t! Don't ing scream such lie you idiot...you know I don't believe him." Taeyong half whispered and half growled. If Ten wasn't his bestfriend, he would have strangled the other by now.

"What the heck Tae, the guy confessed to you a month ago and you still do not believe him?!" Ten argued after freeing himself from the other's hold.

Taeyong sighed. He just wasn't convinced.

 

"I still don't, pretty sure it's a bet they have within the team. Who would believe such thing from him?" Taeyong was determined.

He just finds it crazy how the school superstar would confess to him in an awkward night during Johnny's party. Appearing in front of him all of a sudden, half drunk and half sober and whispered the words 'I like you' on his ears.

It's crazy, Taeyong isn't convinced.

 

"Ugh! You're impossible Tae, how many times do I have to tell you th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter