Final.

Inevitable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Those were the days,” she said even if she made aside.

 

Tzuyu vamoosed promptly when she saw familiar faces with whom she wanted to share the feeling of truancy.

 

She greeted the crowd with an inside smile just to be civil. She did hardly disclose her lips to speak a single word though the thought of batting in subsided when a warbling chorus inspirited the crowd in silence. Almost everybody in the crowd lodged themselves inside.

 

Tzuyu decided not to follow them.

 

She saw an empty bench and walked towards its direction. She say and lit a cigarette. The atmosphere was filled with desolation. The ading privation tamed her ears to the intimacy of the choir’s repertoire.

 

Tzuyu smiled and remembered her salad days with me.

 

We used to be friends…. Music was the common denominator of our relationship. I met Tzuyu in the choir’s rehearsal.

 

I was astounded then because she was indeed friendly. Being so we became friends…. the music continued…. our souls lifted…. minds benumbed.

 

Friendship had intimated me so deeply.

 

Until one day Tzuyu had to go for some legal reasons.

 

I had to stay…. sometimes…. somewhere…. no matter what.

                        

The sonorous voices of the choir disconnected the flow of her thoughts.

 

Tzuyu viewed that the crowd was not inside anymore…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter