Crybaby

Crybaby

            Nobody ever saw the sides that came out when you both were alone; like this, exactly like this. Silent, deep, loving. Your head was on his toned stomach, legs crossed and hands on your belly. Hoseok’s right palm was acting a pillow for his head, right leg raised and his left hand just beneath your neck. Both your eyes were closed, his toned stomach rising and falling slowly.

            “I love your rap in Young Forever. You really love them, don’t you?” Your voice breaks the peaceful silence. Hoseok has been with Bangtan for years, and for them to make something so much like this really showed his affection. Right now, he wasn’t J-Hope. He was Jung Hoseok, raw and true. His breathing halted a bit before continuing.

            “Yeah.”

            None of you have moved an inch, both your eyes still closed. “I still cry every time I hear it. I’ve never met the rest of your group nor have they met me, but I still love it. It, them, everything. You can really see it from the start. It’s rare for you to show this side.”

            Hoseok let out a breathy laugh, his stomach rising slightly. “Crybaby.”

            “Shut up. I love you.” You added as an afterthought.

            “I love you too, my dearest sister.”