Soft Blankets and Warm Hands

Soft Blankets and Warm Hands

Awakening from his slumber, Baekhyun felt rough, yet gentle hands softly caressing his sides. "Good morning Baekhyunnie," Chanyeol said. Still dazed from sleep he replied "Morning babe." Delicious smells entered his nose as he sat up. "Did you make breakfast already?" He wondered what Chanyeol had been doing up this early making breakfast. "Yes, I made it earlier but I didn't want you to worry when I wasn't here when you woke up, so I came back." 

Chanyeol carried Baekhyun to the kitchen as a request from his precious little baby. He sat Baekhyun on the couch, then walked to the kitchen to make both of their plates. Baekhyun whined that he should hurry up because he was hungry. "Patience baby." And with that Baekhyun fell asleep once again only to be woken up by Chanyeol saying, " Baby you've gotta stay awake." 

As soon as Chanyeol walked in with their plates Baekhyun was wide awake. They quickly dug in. "It's delicious Channie, thank you so much for making breakfast this early!" Chanyeol laughed as he thought, " Does he still not realise that it's only 10:30a.m.?" As they finished eating they cuddled up on the couch. Chanyeol started a movie, while Baekhyun got comfortable on Chanyeol's lap. 

When the movie was over, Baekhyun had fallen asleep against the latter. "Our schedule has been quite busy recently, so I can understand why Baekhyun is so tired." Chanyeol was cut from his thoughts as Baekhyun sat up and looked at Chanyeol cutely. "What time is it?" Baekhyun asked. Chanyeol looked at him lovingly while he answered. Baekhyun reached up to bring Chanyeol's head down to meet his, and sweetly kissed him on the lips. Their little pecks soon turned into a heated, messy, make out session, and was making them out of breath.