Wings

Bts x You - One Shot Collection

Male Lead: Kim Taehyung
0468018506dd1be53ccb953d34a553db.jpg
Female Lead:  Im Cheonsa ( Cheonsa means Angel )
488ab484ef0a0f81f1b371521db14fcf.jpg

Genre: angst, slice of life
Plot: 
You are working as Bts' make up and wardrobe stylist. You and him were always very close since the first day you started working with him. His alien like personality always made your day. He was always there to cheer you up and turn your bad days to good ones. You have never seen him become upset at something until a call came through to him from Korea while you guys were in the Phillipines for a fan meeting.


You and Bts were cruising the streets of the Phillipines. The boys were happy to be in a different country where they could run freely and not be bombarded by millions of fan girls. You plugged in your earphones and some soothing music, relaxing and closing your eyes while the members were hollering out the windows like savages. Suddenly one side of the earphones was yanked out of your ear, you woke up with the absence of your soothing music. "What do you guys want now?" you said a bit annoyed and with sarcasm. You've been working with the boys since debut. They were like family to you. "Cheonsaaaa~" Taehyung said near your ear which gave you goosebumps, causing you to push his face away. "Oww!" he yelled with your palm squishing over his face. "Why is our little angel sleeping? Your supposed to be excited, no?" Jungkook said from the seat in front of you. You playfully rolled your eyes. "I would've been happy if you guys weren't here." you said causing Jungkook to frown. "What do you mean? You love us." Hoseok said turning his head your way also. You laughed "Actually I despise you guys." You were known for your sarcasm. You rolled your window down and stuck your head out, letting the cool air hit your face, your hair being blown out of your face. You found this relaxing so you closed your eyes. "Wow, you look like a CF model." Namjoon said as he look at you from the mirror causing the boys to turn their heads. "Really?" you joked and flipped your hair. The boys started copying you, sticking their heads out the windows, hollering and cheering. These were your boys. People naturally perceive them as strong, masculine, y men but you knew they were all childish, playful, freedom-craving, teenagers. You knew them better than anyone else, besides their family of course. They have always given you happiness and laughter, you just wish you could give back to them somehow. The boys began to hog up all the windows causing you to pop your head out of the car's sun roof. You opened your arms out wide as if they were wings. You laughed at how ironic it was Cheonsa opening her arms as if she had wings. "She's our guardian angel." Yoongi said looking up at you. Hearing this made you smile and you knew yourself you would always protect them until the very end. "Correct." You said climbing down and coming back to your seat. "I'm your guys' Cheonsa. You guys can always hide under my wings when you guys need comfort." you said causing all the boys to surround you in hugs. Maybe this was your quest in life. You were born to protect them.

...

You've seen the boys practiced for 8 hours straight, still at it. You've watched from outside the glass door. Sweat dripping from their foreheads, bruises forming on their legs, and frustrated tears forming in their eyes trying to get down the dance moves. You've seen the boys as they signed albums, cards, shirts, and other things. You've been able to tell that their hands began to hurt signature after signature but they pulled through because of their love for their fandom, their passion for music. All their hardships that no one knows about. Their dreams of rising that they see as impossible but still want it anyways. They hide their stories behind selling smiles. 

You watched the boys go on with their fan signing event until the end, satisfied with the way you dressed them. You were standing beside the manager when his phone began to ring. You watched as his smile faded and his face went pale, he looked up at the  members. "Yes.." was all he said as he dropped his phone. "W-What's wrong?" you asked a bit afraid of the answer. The manager gulped hard, trying to find words to explain what he just heard. "T-Taehyung's grandma.. has passed away." he stuttered frozen. Hearing this, goosebumps formed over your body tears blurred your vision as you looked over at the clueless Taehyung smiling at his fan. Your heart ached for him. Your grandma also passed away when you were 15. You had to inform him about it so you started off towards him but their manager pulled you back. "You can't! You'll ruin everything if you tell him now!" he yelled but not loud enough. Tears were falling down your face, it was true, now wasn't the time. You wiped your tears and looked at him again, this time he saw you and waved over at you, smiling. Not wanting him to see your tears, you turned away as fast as possible and walked towards the car.

After the fan meeting, they came back to the car. You cried yourself to sleep and was awoken when they entered. As soon as they settled down the manager decided to break the news to them. "Okay guys... This will be hard to understand..." he said. You moved yourself over to Taehyung, squeezing his hand tightly. He looked over at you who had red eyes from crying since earlier. His facial expression became serious, he was worried about you when really you were worried for him. "Kim Taehyung, earlier.. We received a call from Korea, informing us that... your grandmother has passed away.." the manager explained. Taehyung's expression was blank. Jungkook was in tears worrying over Taehyung. You cried on to his shoulder soaking his t-shirt, to keep yourself from weeping loudly you squeezed his hand harder. He was unable to process the statement, he was in disbelief. "I think the best thing for us to do right now is to send Taehyung back to Korea and Bts to stay for the rest of the schedules first." the manager said. Taehyung looked down nodding not shedding a single tear. "I'd like to leave with him first, if possible." you said sniffing. The manager looked at Taehyung for permission causing him to nod. That night you two left back to Korea. All this time he hasn't even shed a single tear, even after the funeral burial of his grandma. It didn't surprise you cus he nearly ever cried. You knew all the member's family members and you knew Taehyung and his grandmother had a great connection. 

...

It has been a month after Taehyung's grandma's death. Taehyung still doesn't even speak of his feelings nor did he shed a tear. Fans have been able to tell that he hasn't been acting like himself. It was around 4 in the morning when you were alone at the Big Hit company sorting out outfits for the boys. You were about done when you heard sniffles at the practice room. Curious, you went to check. The lights were dim and a figure sat at the corner of the room staring into the mirror. Your heart dropped when you realized it was Taehyung. He finally cracked but he didn't want anyone to see so hid himself here, holding onto the picture of him & his grandma. You walked in and he knew you it was you who was approaching but he didn't look up because he didn't want you to see his tears. You took him into your arms and let him cry into your embrace. You hushed him as your eyes became watery. "Cheonsa, I miss her.. I miss her so much." he sobbed. You embraced his head and placed a kiss on the top of his head. "She misses you too Tae.. a lot... It's okay, let it all out. Don't hold it in. I'm a guardian angel remember?" you let tears roll down your cheeks. He's been holding in all these emotions hiding it through smiles that sell. "Why? Why did she leave me?" he asked knowing there was really no answer. "Taehyung, you see... she's never left you, she never will. She's going to watch you over you forever. From your birth to the end of your life, she'll always protect you." you rubbed his back. "I'm sorry for showing you my weak side." Taehyung sniffed and wiped his tears. "Weak? Your just being human. Everyone cries and goes through emotions." you sighed. "Actually, my grandmother passed away when I was 15 too." you said and he looked up at you. "15? That's really early." he said this time sitting up and wiping his tears then wrapping his arms around your waist and resting his chin on your shoulder. You nodded "They're going to meet eachother up in Heaven and become great friends. I know my grandma watches over me still." You smiled lightly feeling a bit saddened because you missed her all of a sudden. Taehyung then cupped your chin with one hand and leaned into your lips. You didn't know how to react, but slowly your thoughts drifted away and your heart became his. He pulled away and whispered "She didn't leave me alone, she left me with you."

...

You were visiting their dorm. The boys were happy and smiling again. They had just released their new album "Wings" and were having a small party to celebrate. You the TV and their title track was number 1 on every music show. The internet was filled with Bts' billboard records and all kinds of articles popped up on Korean search engines. Bts was becoming world wide stars. You smiled at your phone because of all the success Bts was having. "We certainly do have an angel looking over us." Jimin said and put his arm over your shoulder. Taehyung saw this and swept Jimin's arm off your shoulders "She's my angel." He said wrapping his arms arond your waist pulling you closer to him. "Ughh!" Yoongi groaned and threw a pillow our way "There are single people here too!" You and Taehyung laughed as the other boys began to attack you guys with couch pillows out of jealousy. Taehyung picked you up bridal style and ran upstairs with the members following behind but then Jin stopped them. Taehyung let you down to your feet when you two reached the balcony. Under the twinkling stars he hugged your waist and you had your arms around his neck. You took Bts under your wings and brought them up to this point.


Hey guys! first of all i'm sorry I haven't done any requests yet. I felt like I had to write this chapter first because yesterday at a fan event V did announce the passing of his grandmother in tears. 

this one shot is dedicated to bts and army. the army as 'cheonsa' we take them under our wings to protect them until the end. let's all hope and wish that v and bts will stay strong. i personally have experienced the same thing and its sad to see v go through it too i really understand him. i really hope bts reaches a high level of success in the future, i know we are currently behind on voting at Mnet Asian Music Awards vote here if you haven't done so already. last but ot least rest in heavenly peace mrs. kim! army would like to thank you for raising such a talented and outgoing grandson! a fan of bts is a fan of you too <3