It was just a dream. . .

Smile thru the pain

Kyungsoo's Pov

What is going to happen to me? I want to tell him to let me go. But I remember my mouth in covered with tape. I'm still a , I DON'T WANT TO LOSE MY ITY!!! "WAKE UP YOU LAZY LITTLE !!!" I open my eyes and realize it was just a dream. And now I'm in the terrible reality,which is my reality. "I'm going dad. . ." My dad leaves my room as I get ready to leave for school. I wonder why I haven't even ran away from him. But then again where will I go?

 

Jongin's Pov

SHUT UP YOU STUPID ALARM!!! I HEARD YOU THE FIRST TIME!!! Finally I shut it up. I get out of my bed tired yet excited to see my baby Kyungsoo. I have no clue how I fell in love for a plain boy. When I always fall for the most beautiful boys and the most richest. Yet he is just a boring boy. Well whatever I'll find someone else. I have to get ready to go.

 

Chanyeol's Pov

I'm so ready for school. I was ready since 1 in the morning. I am really excited to see Do Kyungsoo. The thing I've been doing for the past couple hours was playing with a doll that I named Kyungsoo. And I also looked at my shrine. . . that I made for kyungsoo. It has his toothbrush,a pair of his underwear, hair,apple that he bit and a little bit of his blood. I have a little coarkboard filled with pictures of him. I run to my Butler and tell him that I am ready to leave. He takes me to school.

Kyungsoo's Pov

I walk to school. My stomach begins to growl. I never eat anything before I go to school. But whatever. I finally reached school can't wait to see a my friends. I'm about to enter the school gate when someone stops me. I turn around to see that it's. . .