Message From The Author: Bonus Content, Wattpad & Spittling Chapters

Brioso

A quick word before we go further:

Season 5 (2015) Bonus Content
Only a few knew when I finished, but I was in the process of writing some bonus content that extended into Season 5 (2015). I was dealing with some writer's block, though, because I'm writing out a song for this coming chapter, but it is something that I'm having fun with. Updates that I've written so far lead towards 2015 Worlds at this point (though the next chapter won't go all the way there.) What Cloud 9 and League fans probably also realize is that means I'll be introducing another actual player as a major character in this story: a certain reformed Danish mid-laner!

Going On Wattpad
I've spent a lot of the last two months sharing this story on Wattpad, where there is a sizable K-Pop writer community, including many who have written on AsianFanfics. I have the same tag there and certainly encourage people to read and publish there too since they have video functionality too (as in you can add YouTube videos to your works.

Splitting Chapters
IceIsMiss3, who has a darn good BTS story on Wattpad called Of Hope, Happiness and Love starring J-Hope and took time out to thoughtfully critique this one, pointed out that I should break the bigger chapters up in order to prevent overloading folks – especially all you folks out there who are reading via mobile. So I've also done some quick rearranging and split the last five chapters of the regular storyline into halves.