One-Shot

I Deserve Better (ChanBaek One-Shot)

"I deserve better! Better than you!" Baekhyun shouted on the edge of a cliff. Voice echoing throughout the deserted land, ruffling his hair roughly using his two hands after that. Curling up into a ball, small sobs could be heard from the petite boy.

"You're right.." A familiar husky voice said behind him. But the petite boy just continued on releasing small sobs that's been followed by small hiccups.

"Let's talk about the word deserve.." He added. Baekhyun then wiped away his tears and stood up in his own two feet, still not facing the person behind him.

"Finally blew up in my face, crash and burnt to pieces.." Baekhyun bitterly replied, curling up his fists into a ball.

"You got what you want from me, I gave you what you needed." He continued. Every words he dropped out his mouth, shoots daggers right through the taller's heart.

"I was warned, but fooled by charm. And you, deserve to be alone.." Baekhyun bit his bottom lip, caressing away the emotions that's about to flow out on his eyes.

"And I deserve better, better than you.." Without knowing, Baekhuyn's emotions fell out again on his eyes. And this time, Chanyeol realized something.

Baekhyun deserves better, and Chanyeol deserves to be alone..

------------------------------------------------------

"Baekhyun! Let's go now!" One of Baekhyun's friends, Suho said.

"I can't, I have to work all night." Baekhyun explained while mopping the restaurant's colored floor tiles.

"Let me guess, is this all for that boy, who was it again? Ah, Chanyeol?" Kai rolled his eyes as he said the boy's name.

"Come on guys, it's his birthday tomorrow. I have to atleast work my off and buy him a gift." He continued on mopping.

"Baekhyun, when will you open your eyes and know that he's only using you?" Xiumin tapped his shoulder. Baekhyun shrugged his hands off.

"Just.. go.. I don't have to explain further more. I'll get back on all of you next week. But right now, I just really need to work so hard to buy my boyfriend a gift." Baekhyun said as he flinged the mop on the bucket full of water. Bubbles appearing on top of it.

"Okay but Baekhyun, just remember." Luhan approached him.

"You deserved better." He said. Baekhyun was then startled as he heard those words came out of his hyung's mouth.

"Okay then, bye Baekhyun!" They all bid as they waved good bye. Baekhyun just watched them disappeared on his sight.

He does deserved better, but he never wanted to leave the thing that made him happy..

That made him smile..

That made him laughed..

And that made him continue furtherly with his life..

He'd rather be numb, than to accept the truth..

Baekhyun just shrugged off the thoughts in his head and continued on cleaning the restaurant.

~~

"Here is your fair share Baekhyun. Continue on working hard!" His manager said as he handed him the cheque.

"Ah arraso! Kamsahamnida Sunbae-nim!" Baekhyun bowed as he accepted the cheque. As his manager left, he checked out the cheque that gave him. His eyes then widened as he saw how big it is.

"₩ 117,704.48.." Baekhyun mutters.

Finally, he could buy a gift for his boyfriend..

Finally, he could make his boyfriend happy..

And finally, he could impress his boyfriend..

Baekhyun skips happily out the restaurant while thinking what to give for his beloved lover. As he came across a window store, he looked at it curiously.

"Yes! I'll buy him a new and brand new guitar! He always complains how his guitar pisses him off.." Baekhyun said to himself. He might look crazy and weird, but he doesn't care. As long as he could make his lover happy, he's already happy. He quickly dashes inside the store, mouth agape in awe as he saw how many instruments this store have.

"May I help you Sir?" A lady in attire said. Quickly getting the petite boy's attention.

"Ah, ne. I'm looking for a brown guitar that's been displayed on the window of your store?" Baekhyun asks.

"Ah, ne ne. Come here." The lady said as he gestured Baekhyun to go with him. He then quickly followed.

"Here is it Sir. That's been newly shipped here and it's the latest guitar right now." She said as he handed Baekhyun the guitar. 

"How much for this?" He asked as he scanned the instrument.

"That'd be ₩ 117,704.48 Sir.." Baekhyun's eyes then widened. It's all the money he have right now.

"I'll take it.." Baekhyun smiles widely.

Even though he'd be broke after this, it's all for his lover after all..

~~

Baekhyun walks silently while his smile never leave him. The guitar strap were strapped around his body, as the guitar were placed behind his back. He can't wait to know what'd be his lover's reaction. As he reached the door of his apartment that him and his lover shared, he suddenly come to stop.

"Ahh~~"

His mind went blank as he heard a moan. He then grip tightly on his fists as thoughts came running in his mind.

"Chanyeol~~"

The moan kept on. Suddenly, Baekhyun's eyes became blurry and wet tears came strolling down his cheeks.

"~~"

Baekhyun had enough of it. He then harshly gripped onto the doorknob and flung it open. Revealing two persons on the couch, ing each other.

"Baekhyun!" Chanyeol suddenly removed his out of the woman's entrance. He then suddenly fell down the couch. The woman just covered her body using the blanket beside them. Baekhyun just stood there, facial expression never changed, his aura is so tense and sharp, that it could cut open your soul.

"Mianhae.." The girl bowed as she wrapped herself into the blanket and grabbed her stuff. She then quickly dashed out, bumping on Baekhyun after. Chanyeol sat on the couch barely like nothing happened. Flunging his arms on the top of the back rest.

"You just gotta ruined it.." Chanyeol hissed as he rolled his eyes. Baekhyun just walk slowly towards him.

"You know I hated it when you don't reply." Chanyeol hissed once again, completely ignoring the latter's aura.

"Why don't you reply bit--?!" Chanyeol shouted, but was cut off when Baekhyun harshly threw the guitar on his face.

"You er! How dare you someone, and what's worse is, you did it in my apartment! MY, apartment!" Baekhyun spat.

"All this time! You were using me! My friends were right, I deserve better you piece of !" He spat again.

"Be grateful ! I spend all of my money on your stupid guitar! Take note! MY money!" Baekhyun lastly shouted before dashing out his apartment. Completely leaving Chanyeol in dumbfounded. Waking up in startlement, Chanyeol grabbed the guitar and looked at it. He furtherly scanned the guitar, bitter sweet smile were forming onto the edge of his lips.

He, and always will be the only one to remember his birthday..

His eyes then were filled with stinging sensation as he remembered how much Baekhyun sacrifices for him. How Baekhyun massages his feet whenever he's tired, how Baekhyun serves for him even though he's tired, how Baekhyun were never a jerk to him and all loyal for him. And all he does were break the smaller's heart. As his hands came roaming on the guitar, he touched a small piece of paper attached on it. He quickly grabbed it and read it. And that's the time his tears came falling down.

'Hey Jagi! Happy 24th Birthday! Hope you liked this present of mine! Remember that I'll always love you no matter what. - Baekhyun'

Reality came slapping his face. This time, he gotta do this right. He gotta arranged the things that he have destroyed.

His trust..

His loyalty..

And his love..

Slipping in his clothes, he quickly dashed out just so he could still follow Baekhyun. He rides on his bicycle and headed off. It was already dark and night time. He seriously don't know Baekhyun much or where he hangs out whenever he gotta cool off. After for like years of searching, he heard a familiar voice.

"I deserve better! Better than you!" Baekhyun shouted on the edge of a cliff. Voice echoing throughout the deserted land, ruffling his hair roughly using his two hands after that. It quickly drags the taller's attention and saw Baekhyun were all curling up into a ball, small sobs could be heard from the petite boy.

"You're right.." He said behind him. But the petite boy just continued on releasing small sobs that's been followed by small hiccups.

"Let's talk about the word deserve.." He added. Baekhyun then wiped away his tears and stood up in his own two feet, still not facing the person behind him.

"Finally blew up in my face, crash and burnt to pieces.." Baekhyun bitterly replied, curling up his fists into a ball.

"You got what you want from me, I gave you what you needed." He continued. Every words he dropped out his mouth, shoots daggers right through the taller's heart.

"I was warned, but fooled by charm. And you, deserve to be alone.." Baekhyun bit his bottom lip, caressing away the emotions that's about to flow out on his eyes.

"And I deserve better, better than you.." Without knowing, Baekhuyn's emotions fell out again on his eyes. And this time, Chanyeol realized something.

Baekhyun deserves better, and Chanyeol deserves to be alone..

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Hope you liked my first ChanBaek one shot! This is my first time writing a story DIRECTLY in Asianfanfics. Most of them were copy paste from my Wattpad account. I'm seriously inlove with AFF right now. So I might as well make something here and this is it! Can't wait to re-post this in Wattpad! Love ya!

xoxo