Leaving

Friends for the Forsaken pt. 1 Seoul

         Its been about a few mounths since Bobby and Rain invited me to live in the share house with them all, of course i said yes and ive been staying there ever since, but today i will be officially moving. Its so strange, years ago i was happy, then i was miserable...for a realy long time and just when i thought i would give up and just end it all, i saw light in my life. This so called light is the reason i decided that this was just the beginning of my life, not the end. Bobby, Kai, Rain appa, Hani, Jessica, N, Joon everyone, they are my light. i was getting ready to head out to go to school when  HE knocks on my door, ever since that night Rain came home with me to grab some things, he also "talked" to my father, explaining to him that i will be staying with him and so on. HE has been trying to be a adult, it really just makes him look pathetic.

"what?" i called from inside my room

" breakfast..." is all HE said before going back downstairs. I agreed to have one breakfast before i left...i dont know why but i did...i thought i owed him that much at least.

"How is...school? you still go to school right? Do you have like...friends?......ah thought so, of course you wouldnt have friends with that ty attitude of yours! YAH! YOU SHOULD ANSWER ME!....great your mother raised you to be a total bit-" i slamed my chopsticks down on the table

" shut your mouth! how dare you say that about my mother! you have no idea the struggles we went threw because YOU left us! YOU didnt want any of this! you can stop pretending to be a "dad" because im done and you wont ever see me again." i grabed my backpack and walked out. I was so pissed i swear i was melting my path of froze ice on the sidewalk.

        The wind blew my hair across my face sending chills down my spine, ffrost nips at my cheekcs, WINTER i love it! I was to busy celebrating the cold i didnt realize Bobby was practicly chasing me down.

" oh sorry! i had my music on i didnt hear you" i wrapped my arm around his waist while he embrasses my shoulders and gives me a kiss....oh! yeah we are dating now! I took a small break from school so my bruises would pass without notice and during that time Bobby and i grew close and in the middle of me babbling about how i like him and stuff he kissed me ^^ ohhhhhh im blushing!!! anyways..

." so todays the day! its going to be hetic for us....." he mumbles into his scarf which is almost covering his whole face. i shrunch my eyebrows

" hetic for us? what does that mean?" i tugged on his scarf

"lower this will you! gosh i could barley hear you ". He pulled down his scarf and his smile took my breathe away, thats when i knew...this guy is my best friend and im so in love with him. I was to busy making googlly eyes at Bobby that we had already gotten to school. Everyone....and i mean Everyone was staring at us, the most popular guy, and the prettiest girl, dating!

 

When i got to class Kai was waiting for me

" you are going to audition for the dance crew right? " his words were like a tarin slicing me into millions. just the mention of dance sent my heart racing and memories to flood my eyes. I havent danced since my accident...since my mom died.  i flinched and looked down

" i dont know Kai.....i hvent danced since-"

" i know but....dont you miss it? dont you want to see if you still have it in you?" i started taking out my work and put my ear plugs in

" i dont want to talk about it"

"concider it ?" i heard him ask before my music bumped threw my ears.