CONFESSION SONG [PT.3]

All Mine
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 chapter three 
CONFESSION
SONG
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
________________________________________

Hundreds of confessions without success
I feel so unconfident should I just go back
I say I’ll confess for sure but it’s pointless with no actions in the end
can’t keep my head up in front of you

 

The time came for Jackson to talk with Jaebum, but he was so nervous of being yelled at by the leader. After all, they aren’t even through with practice. But Jackson trusted Jinyoung enough to follow the orders. Or, he could just mask his plan under a simple request for a movie night—and knowing Jaebum, he can't deny a scary movie with Jackson, especially when he gets to view the younger in his vulnerable state. 

Panting and tired after their seventh rehearsal, Jackson approached Jaebum and grabbed the older by his hand, pulling him towards the car they brought. Jaebum just followed blindly, unknowing of his situation but trusting Jackson regardless. Jackson then took out keys, the rattling of the metals shaking the older out of his daze. The car beeped, and Jaebum was pushed into the silver Cadillac without a word. 

 

I’m in love with you, why are these words so hard
I keep hesitating to say over and over again
Why is it so hard just to write a simple letter
I keep writing and tearing it over and over again

You may not feel the same way as I do
I may never see you again, that’s what I’m afraid of
Don’t have the courage to tell you
With this song let me open my heart to you

 

Jaebum just sat in his seat on the passenger side of the car, unable to question Jackson for fear that his voice may fail him at the determined on his kidnapper’s face. So he sat back and enjoyed the ride, the beautiful sound of Jackson's melodic humming, the fresh scent of the cool night breeze, and the rush of heat when Jacksons hand would rest near his on the gearshift. 

They reached a place that Jaebum could only identify as their dorm, the stone and marble mix of the exterior all too familiar. Jackson grabbed his hand for the second time that night and led them to the seventh floor, and to the front of their room. Pulling the keys out of his pocket and sliding them into the keyhole, Jaebum wondered how he fell for Jackson’s scheme in the night. How he wordlessly followed the younger in the dark of night, their safety at the back of his mind. It seems like that's what love does to you. Makes you feel like everything's okay as long as you’re with that person. 

Jackson and Jaebum went straight for the showers, not wanting to be around eachother while reeking of sweat. As the water dripped out of the shower head, Jaebum felts his nervousness raise by each passing minute. He stepped out of the shower, head full of thoughts and body warm from the humidity of the bathroom. He dried himself off, put on some sweats and a tee, making sure to spray a little cologne here and there; he didn’t want to smell weird when with Jackson.

Treading down the stairs, Jaebum entered the lit kitchen to find Jackson making hot chocolate for the both of them, living room clad in blankets and the TV ready to play some random rom-com Jackson picked from their movie collection.

Seeing this familiar scene caused Jaebum’s heart to swell with joy. He hadn’t had a movie night with Jackson in a long time. With a smile adorning his face, Jaebum walked up to Jackson, and wrapped his arms around the youngers waist from behind, whispering a soft “thank you” into Jackson’s ears. Jackson simply leaned into Jaebum’s embrace, humming in reply, cheeks dusted with red. The stood like that for a while, Jackson stirring their drink and Jaebum watching his every movement. They were having a moment—Jaebum was sure of it. And he couldn’t let it go to waste.

 

All day long I wait for your reply
I keep writing and erasing to make sure there’s no mistake in my words
I accidently say things that I don’t mean
The dramatic lines that I practiced in front of the mirror
Are all forgotten when I stand in front of you, flustering me
My hands hesitate in front of yours
My heartbeat sound getting louder, you might hear it yeah

 

Jaebum turned Jackson around in his arms so that the younger had his back to the counter, Jaebum’s hands resting on the marble on either side of him. Taking a deep breath, Jaebum sang for Jackson—the only way he could possibly relay his true feelings for the younger.

“You may not feel the same way as I do
I may never see you again, that’s what I’m afraid of
don’t have the courage to tell you
with this song let me open my heart to you

I love you, baby I, I love you (for a very long time)
I love you, baby I, I love you

My heart beats like a drum,
My arms just wait for the day to hug you tight,
My calendar just waits for the day marked red.

 

My confession just waits for my courage,”  Jaebum sings, eyes closed, cheeks dusted with red, and Jackson thinks it’s a beautiful look on him. “I love you,” They sing together, and Jaebum opens his eyes to see the man he loves looking at him with love and adoration; and leans down to capture the man in his arms with a loving kiss.

The man he can now call his.

©GOT7—CONFESSION SONG [MAD 'WINTER EDITION'—JYP ENTERTAINMENT] 

 

                                                               

 

                                                               

WORD COUNT : 1012