LET ME [PT.1]

All Mine
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 chapter one 
LET ME
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
________________________________________

I see you see you reflected in today’s sunlight

You are crazily radiant

You plant the sun in my heart

Let’s you and I be together today 

 

Jackson and Mark were past roommates that were completely inseparable. But why is it that Jackson and Jaebum, current roommates, are completely separable? Jackson had been trying to figure the leader out for weeks. His routine was strict to the point where the younger could follow it exactly in one week. Take a shower, eat, check his phone, and go to bed. It was almost as if the older was a robot, one that was programmed to evade and escape Jackson. On broadcast and in public the two seemed undeniably close, as Jackson uses their fans as a reason to be extra touchy with the leader—who doesn’t completely shove the younger off.

 

However, as soon as they got home, they were worlds apart. It wasn’t like this before; when he was still rooming with Youngjae and MarkSon were in dreamland, Jackson and the leader had weekly movie nights together. Just the two of them, watching a movie in the darkness of the night, with snacks and entangled limbs. They lived almost like a couple, constantly sticking to eachother and breaking the pretense of MarkSon and JJP. The truth is, Jackson and Jaebum were probably the closest to eachother, as Jackson fanboyed over his leader and the latter adored the younger. 

 

Will you be by my side, by my side?

Can I hold your hand?

Don’t be shy

Today we come together

Today you are especially lovely to me 

 

 After one week of complete evasion on Jaebum’s part, Jackson decided to find someone that could help him. He couldn’t go to Bambam, the younger had no filter, and neither did his counterpart, Yugyeom. 2 out. Mark would probably fall asleep on Jackson, and Youngjae was too loud for the low-key profile Jackson desperately wanted trying to keep. 4 out. That leaves Jinyoung. The only flaw with his same-aged friend was the sass he was surely to receive. But why not take a chance?

 

 Let me hold your hand

Atop this blue ocean,

look at me baby

Hug me now,

you drive me crazy

With the cool breeze, the two of us. 

 

 

Deciding to speak with Jinyoung after retrieving water and some snacks for them out of the kitchen, Jackson ran into someone he hadn’t seen around in a while. Jaebum. The older just nodded at him and continued pouring milk into his cereal. Interesting. He’s not running away like usual. “I don’t run away when I see you, Jackson. You’re not that handsome,” Jaebum said, “and yes, you did just speak out loud.” Jackson could only flush and rush to the fridge to get the water and snacks he came for. Jaebum only laughed, missing their usual interactions around the dorm even if he was the reason they never saw eachother. 

 

It might have been the bright sun

My face turned red probably

It might have been just a feeling

I saw you blush too

I’m getting drunk on a good feeling today

Neither of us even touched alcohol

Can I softly hold your hand

If you’re okay, can I go for it? Baby

 

It’s just that Jaebum’s scared the more he’s with Jackson, the more he’ll keep falling in love with him. It’s already impossible to date someone for the next 2 years, and dating a team member would only dig an even deeper grave for their careers. So he came to the selfish conclusion that suppressing his feelings for the younger may help him to fall out of love with Jackson. But it turns out he was wrong. After hearing he'd be rooming with Jackson from now on, Jaebum desperately searched for a way out of his dangerous situation. Rooming with the younger wasn’t a possibility; his room only has one bed, and he might faint being that close to Jackson. What if they ended up in an awkward position and Jackson didn’t want to be near him anymore? What if Jackson’s hand ends up to close to his heart and Jaebum’s heart was beating a little too fast? Would Jackson run? Or would the younger embrace him? Maybe Jaebum was just over-analyzing the situation he’s in, but he can’t afford to be rejected and struggle to seem unaffected. 

 

 Will you hold my hand baby

Hold my hand wherever you go,

please don’t let go

I will cherish you baby

 

Will you believe me now

Don’t listen to what other people say,

will you for me?

I follow your heart

So just let me hold your hand.

©GOT7—LET ME [FLIGHT LOG: TURBULENCE 2016—JYP ENTERTAINMENT] 

 

 
 
 
                                                               
                                                               
 
WORD COUNT- 864