1/1

Lucky Charm

“Any other bets?"

The croupier asks, vigilant eyes wandering around. When he hears no response, he proceeds in spinning the wheel. Then, he tosses the ball in it, whispers and exulting cheers rising around him. 

It takes a while for the wheel to slow down its pace, and when it finally halts, it leads the tiny ball to fall into the number four black pocket.

Baekhyun squeals in glee as the young man besides him smiles, triumphant. His hand brings his glass of wine to his lips, while the other pulls the smaller one closer. Rich businessmen flock around them to congratulate them, as the croupier announces the end of that night's game.

One by one, the crowded roulette table loses spectators until it's only Baekhyun and the young businessman, wanting to stay for a little bit more. Finishing his own glass with a final swig, baekhyun hops off his stool. The other man follows him suit, but not before leaning in, lips dangerously near to Baekhyun's ear, "I owe you one. I've won because of your lucky number."

With red lips quirking up, Baekhyun gives the other a sultry look, "Am I getting something as a reward?"

Seeing the other man swallow thickly, Baekhyun knows he's taken the bait. Claiming he suddenly feels hot, Baekhyun excuses himself to grab another drink. He makes sure to sway his hips excessively as he walks away from the man. 

Not very far away, Baekhyun notices a tall and lean man with eyes trained on him. The man carelessly winks at him, whileas baekhyun offers him a small smile.

Returning to his partner a few minutes later, Baekhyun sees him talking with the casino manager. Furrowing his brows, he attentively approaches the other once the conversation's done, "Is there something wrong?"

"No, I only told them to bring my money up to my suite."

Feeling reassured, Baekhyun closes the distance between him and the businessman. The latter told him that he's old enough to play at the casino, but Baekhyun highly doubts that guy has even got 25 years old. He won't just tell him his age, though he tells him about his father, Mr. Oh, who is a very important chairman of a very important company that Baekhyun doesn't really care of remembering the name. Baekhyun lays his hand on his broad chest, tip-toeing just to reach his ears as he huskily whispers, "Can I get my reward now? I'm quite an impatient person, you see..". His lips teasingly linger over the young man's flushed skin.

Pulling away, baekhyun sees the other man gawking at him, jaw slack, "Are you okay, Mr. Oh?"

With an awkward cough, the said businessman recomposes himself, "Sehun, please call me Sehun."

Smiling devilishly, baekhyun resumes his little game, "So, is it the name I'll be screaming later on, or do you prefer other names?". His voice leaves a hint that has Sehun harshly breathing in.

Lifting a large hand to loosen his tie, Sehun stutters, "W-We should take this to my suite. Mind accompanying me, Mr. Byun?"

"Oh, it'll be a pleasure."

As they walk away, Baekhyun throws a glance to the man he saw before, from afar. When their gazes meet, the other understands, and nods at him, apparently satisfied.

 

 

"Are there any surveillance cameras around here?"

"No, I told my father I hate being watched over so I ordered to take them away," Sehun turns to look at him after punching in the security code of his hotel door, "Why you've asked?"

"So that I can do this," Baekhyun cranes his neck upwards and slants his lips across Sehun's. At first, the latter seems hesitant, but soon Sehun turns their shy kiss into a heated lip lock. Baekhyun grabs his hands and shamelessly places them over his . The young businessman has baekhyun gasping for the way he kneads and s at it. 

Looping his arms around his waist, Baekhyun carefully slips his tiny hand into one of Sehun's jacket pockets. He victoriously retrieves what he is searching for, before sliding it inside his own pockets without Sehun noticing his act, nor his real intentions—he’s too lured into Baekhyun's mesmerizing and lust-filled aura.

Baekhyun parts from sehun even if the businessman wants to taste him more, wants to touch him more. However, the smaller one doesn't concede in just yet, "I'm being a little adventurous tonight," He whispers breathlessly, "Can we in your Maserati? I haven't been ed in a Maserati before.."

Chuckling to Baekhyun's sudden confession, Sehun shrugs, "Sure, why not?"

Baekhyun beams at him and he starts dragging him down the hallway, stopping in front the elevators. Sehun laughs as his partner impatiently presses all the buttons to call the elevator. 

The trip downwards seems like an eternity with Sehun nipping at Baekhyun's skin and him feigning it feels great, sighing at every peck the businessman places on his smooth skin. He still isn't used to this foreign yet familiar feeling.

Once they've arrived on the main floor of the luxurious hotel, Baekhyun disentangles himself from the other man and makes an excuse that he quickly needs to go the restroom. Reluctantly, Sehun lets him go.

Baekhyun enters the restroom and looks at his disheveled appearance on the large mirror. Clicking his tongue, he fixes his hair. Suddenly, a man emerges from one of the cubicles and gently wraps his arms around Baekhyun’s slim waist, "How is it going?"

Slightly jolting, Baekhyun flicks his gaze upwards, finding glinting brown eyes that are intently fixed on him—it's the same man of before, at the casino venue. Relaxing, Baekhyun sighs, "Clingy. But cute."

"Even cuter than me?"

Baekhyun scoffs at his words, that don't fit the deepness of his baritone voice. He fishes a golden card out of his pockets and hands it over the taller one, "Here you go, the code's 1221."

"Don't have much fun with that little boy," the man says, assuming a serious tone.

Simply grinning up at him, Baekhyun hums, "I'll try."

 

 

Baekhyun discards his filthy pants, together with the underwear, and he throws them on the bed. His shoes are longly forgotten too, as they've been kicked off once he set foot in the room. 

He feels extremely tired even if the ual with the CEO-to-be is a huge disappointment: from sehun ing him sloppily, which wasn't satisfying at all (though it drained his energy), the guy didn't even bother to help Baekhyun find his release. He fell asleep once he pulled himself out, passing out besides a rather annoyed Baekhyun. After taking care of himself, Baekhyun dismissively leaves him in the car, putting on his clothes hastily.

He leaves his white dress shirt on him, despite being sticky and drenched in sweat. Opting to take a shower, he pops open the first button of his shirt while he walks towards the bathroom. 

He abruptly stops on his tracks when he steps on something crispy and smooth. He lifts it up to discover it's a money bill. Shocked, Baekhyun's gazes around him and finds the doorway to the bathroom covered with paper bills of cash. Picking another one up, he carefully opens the door, even more surprised.

"Chanyeol?"

In the middle of the enormous bathroom, surrounded with glass windows which offer a breathtaking view of the city's neon lights and flashing billboard signs, is a marbled, expensive-looking bathtub, enhanced with shining golden faucets. But what attracts Baekhyun the most are the fifty thousand won banknotes scattered around and a tall, broad and yet familiar man, sitting inside the tub, a smirk drawn on his handsome features. 

The man his head to the side, eyes half-hooded in a y way, "Want to join me, babe?"

Smiling, baekhyun leans on the door frame, crossing his arms and letting his shirt slide a little off his shoulder. The offer is very inviting, as it includes three things that Baekhyun's addicted to—money, , and Park Chanyeol.

How can Baekhyun refuse?