A Simple Soft Touch

A Simple Soft Touch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NCT members were on the set of NCT Life in Seoul. It was not a complete members actually, there were Taeyong, Jaehyun, Doyoung, Yuta, and the China line, Kun and Winwin. The aim of this episode was introducing Korea to Kun and Winwin. They were divided into two teams. Taeyong with Yuta were teamed along with Winwin, meanwhile Jaehyun and Doyoung were with Kun.

They almost finished the games. Taeyong were already waiting for his fellow team near the final location of the game. Yuta and Winwin were walking aside Jaehyun’s team. They were talking about some matters. Seemed like Taeyong was too excited to win the game. He repeatedly called his fellows team.

“Guys, please quickly!”

“Guys, we need to hurry.” He shouted again.

“Ten…Ten…” Taeyong was looking for Ten, before he suddenly realized. “Ah, No. It’s not Ten. Winwin-a, Yuta, please hurry!”

Jaehyun was there, walking along with Yuta, Winwin and his fellow team of course. He surely heard a while ago Taeyong was looking for Ten, when he was not around. Somehow he felt relief because Ten was not there. He was sure Ten would run cutely all the way as soon as he heard Taeyong called him. Was he jealous? Yes, unfortunately he was jealous because of that little thing.

They walked approaching Taeyong. Yuta and Winwin teamed up with Taeyong then they went to the final mission. Taeyong stole a look at Jaehyun for many times, but none of them were replied. Jaehyun didn’t look back at him, even once. During the last judge for final mission, his mind was not there. He looked at Jaehyun, again and again, gave him a code, but Jaehyun did not replied him. Sometimes he simply looked at other direction when their eyes accidentally met. What’s wrong with him?

The last mission was won by Jaehyun’s group. They got a frame with a wise words written in a canvas inside it. Jaehyun seemed very happy, he had big grin in his face. Taeyong was relief. He could see those beautiful smile again.

The filming was ended. They went back to the dorm by cars, one team in one car. It felt a bit awkward inside the car, so they used it as the chance to talk with each other, tried to get closer with one another.

As soon as they arrived at the dorm, Taeyong could see Jaehyun directly headed inside the dorm. He was with his fellow team, seemed finally they were more comfortable to each other. Taeyong’s team followed behind. The members lied his body in the living room; sofa, and even in the floor. They felt a bit tired even it was just a simple filming. Yeah, they were preparing for their debut recently, no wonder they felt tired.

Yuta just bumped his body upon Taeyong. There was no space left. The members were here and there on the floor. Haechan was lying on the sofa, along with Mark. So Yuta had no option except lying his back on Taeyong’s back, Taeyong was lying in the floor, with his front facing the floor. Taeyong suddenly sat.

“YA! Why you suddenly sat? I just lied, and tried to find a comfort but you sat for sudden.” Yuta yelled. He lied on the floor right after complaining.

“We must practice again today, guys.” Taeyong stood and walked to the bathroom, washing himself. Around fifteen minutes was passed, but no one moved from their position. Taeyong walked out from the bathroom. He was wearing black sleeveless shirt and short pants. He dried his hair with a towel. Taeyong looked around.

“So no one comes with me?” He was wait

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter