Chapter 1 Meet the icy visual (My character)

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ New Girl Group 'Moonlight' Application (Apply open) ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Song_ah_ri_494069.jpgtumblr_laf1rsNAJg1qbu1tso1_400.jpg

kfashion-song-ah-ri-ulzzang-Favim.com-1716.jpg

#Character's info#

Birthname: Stella Jane Choi

Korea name: Choi Heeyoung

Nickname: Icy Queen, Sleepy head

Date of Birth: June 30 1993

Age: 18

Blood Type: A

Height: 162 cm

Weight: 45 kg

Ethnicity: Korean-American

Languages: English (Fluent), Korean (Fluent), Spanish (Fluent), Japanese (Semi-Fluent)

Personality: Heeyoung, whose parents gets divorced since she is young. She decided not to fall in love. She keeps get away from guys and never talk to them well because she didn't want to hurt like her mother does. She always hides her real emotion never let her past someone knows. She didn't like when people see her cry. She would prefer crying alone more than someone comforting her. She didn't like someone who pity her. She knows how to play the piano, guitar and violin, sketches, draws and paints very well. She is really cold and never feel love. She never cares even though everybody says she is heartless. It's just because of her parents who gets divorced. She loves singing and dancing. She always forget her pain when she is practing or singing. She doesn't like to talk about her feelings, and never show how she feels.  She doesn't like to show or tell anyone her feelings because she doesn't want anyone to worry about her. She keeps everything that in her heart. She loves living alone and she loves quiteness. She use to stay happy when she met someone who she really precious to. She loves the natural beauty. When she is really sad she sometimes stare to the sky. Crying is her weakness. It is really hard to hold back her tears when she is extremly sad. Althought she has a cute apperance, she is really y.

Likes:

Natural Beauty, Playing Violin, Staying alone, Dancing, rapping, Quietness, Art, Autumn, Snow, Beach, Sleeping.

Dislikes:

Darkness, Crowd, Noise, Thunder, Math, Loud Sounds, Mess. Annoyance. 

Trivia:

1. She can be colder than every one in kpop world. She is named as The Icy Queen of Kpop
2. She use to get off her stress by listening to music.
3. She never gets love to someone and she believes that she'll never.
4. She has got a music note tattoo on her left wrist.

5. Althought she acts cold, she is a cheerful girl in 'Moonlight' Variety shows.

*Family Info*

Family Members:

Mr. Michael Jane Brown

-Heeyoung's father
-A owner of the famous company in SanFrancisco.
-He gets a big fight with his wife and get divorced.
-Expecting his only daughter to learn American but he is really disappointed because of she's really talented in singing and she can fluently
talk Korean.

Ms. Kim SooJin

-Heeyoung's mother.
-A former Korean idol and wants her daughter to be a idol.
-She gets a big fight with his husband because she taught her daughter Korean and how to sing and soon divorced.
-She took her precious daughter to Korea and started to train her becoming an idol.

 

Family history: Heeyoung was born in SanFrancisco, California. Coming from wealthy family, Heeyoung always interest in genere type of singing and dancing. Her mother who finds out her dreams and become supportive. She taught him to sing in Korean and she can talk Korean fluently. But her father found out and started to against. Her mother who really wants her to become an idol, have a big fight with her father soon divorced. Her mother who doesn't want to destroy her dreams, took her to Seoul and make her acchieve her dreams. Heeyoung, whose parents are divorced when she is young never believe in love anymore and never get a boyfriend. So, she always focus on singing and dancing.

★Stage Information★

 Stage name: Stella

Position: Lead Singer, Visual

Persona: The Icy Queen

Official Fanclub: IceStellic

Official fanclub color: White

Singing links: SNSD Tiffany: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzZdEKmx7h4&feature=related

Dancing Links: SNSD Yuri: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oTwJ-rcMLU

Rapping Links: 4minute Hyuna: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fa5PHagWezQ

 

☻Apperance and Styles☻

Ulzzang name: Song Ah Ri

 

♥Relationship♥

Partner/Bias/Crush: Kim Myungsoo/ L Infinite

Situation: Love/Hate

How did you two met: Heeyoung went to a cafe, to buy coffee for her members, she is in a rush and didn't realise the wet floor and slipped. Myungsoo who comes to buy coffee, all her coffee slips on her. Myungsoo being an ice prince asked her to apologize. She apologize but Myungsoo didn't accept. Being an Ice-Queen, she left him alone.

How does he act around you: He always makes her annoy. But when they become couple, he is really cheesy.

Bestfriends: INFINITE members, Moonlight members, Lee SooJung (Baby Soul), L.Joe

Friends: SNSD members, Boyfriend members, Teen Top members

Rivals: NONE!

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if my character is boring. I'll not update till Jan 1. Because I am going on a trip. Mianhae, readers. Keep applying, Saranghae!