Final

Blooming Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘If I had a flower for every time you made me smile and laugh, I’d have a garden to walk in forever.’

 

The loud beat is still clear even when you’re a storey underground. The boys threw a party to celebrate the end of senior year at your house since your parents are away for a business trip. You aren’t exactly the one to have alcohol pumped in her system but seeing the quite Kyungsoo gulped two bottles of beer that night made you want to try to gulp down heavier drinks.

 

Booze after booze filled your red cup and soon you felt light, red and warm. The boys decided to leave the business upstairs and brought you and a few friends downstairs.

 

Minseok quietly passed you a bottle of mineral water as he saw how hard you tried to focus on the conversation. “Can you handle it?” He whispered lowly, not wanting the attention to turn to both of you. Sadly, it was just how he wanted it supposed to be.

 

“Hey, Minseok. Are you trying to get in her pants?” Sehun asked loudly, earning a fit of booming laughter from a few other guys. You blushed and hid your face with your hair. “Says the one with a hard-on.” Minseok fired back with a smirk, turning Sehun deep crimson as he cleared his throat and tried to stop everyone from looking at the prominent bulge on his jeans.

 

“I got an empty bottle. Classic games!” Baekhyun cheered loudly, trying to lighten the mood as everyone might be over-sensitive due to the alcohol continuously added into their systems.

 

Approximately twenty of you sat closely in a big circle, thighs on thighs. Chanyeol went to dim the light by throwing a blanket over the standing lamp and switching off the fluorescent lamp. The moonlight entered the room from the small windows. You still could see everyone’s face clearly although being drunk almost made you see doubles of each.

 

Sehun took the seat beside you, comfortably resting his strong thigh on yours although he was a little restless to hide his junior. “Here.” You removed the small cushion on your laps and handed it over to him. “Thanks.” He took off his zip up hoodie and gave it to you in exchange. You gulped as his t-shirt slid up a bit in the process.

 

How do you explain your relationship with this guy? Well, he’s a close friend. He’s your prom date. But he also loves to get on every single nerves God gave you. The thing is, you had a little crush on him. Who wouldn’t? Most girls ran after him even though he’s not that typical jock or bad boy. Concluded, your relationship with the great Oh Sehun is complicated. You can’t even put it as an open relationship because you never did.

 

Minseok being the oldest in the group, suggested to start of the night with a confession or sharing of some sorts. He reasoned it as everyone looks like they might pass out if they continued with something that require a lot of energy.

 

You took a torch from the drawer behind you and handed it to Baekhyun who volunteered to go first. Being the jokester he is, he wasn’t serious during most of his storytelling but he got a little emotional by the end. How he regretted to follow a demand and broke up with his girlfriend of his entire high school life. Chanyeol handed his best friend his handkerchief which the latter accepted to blow his nose.

 

“Damn, drunk Baekhyun is bipolar.” Sehun muttered to himself while leaning back on his arms. You saluted the guy for his high alcohol tolerance and for his y veiny arms. “Stop drooling over me. That’s as gross as Baekhyun’s whiny .” You smacked his arms as strong as possible and sent a deadly glare his way. “You’ll miss his so called whiny one day.”

 

The session continued and half of the group already made their confession. It was finally the excited girl across you. She had been waiting for her turn since the game started. Probably making a huge announcement.

 

“I have something to say.” She giddily pushed her hair back and cleared while sitting up straight. Everyone’s eyes turned to her, paying full attention to Joohyun. “Since this might be our last gathering as a teenager, I want to tell you guys about something that had pent up inside me for so long. I know some of you here are well aware of what I’m going to say and they too had suggested me to make a move earlier but… I’m too shy to do so. I hope you guys are drunk enough to not to overreact though.” She blushed and used her tongue to moist her dried lips.

 

Deep down, you felt like you know what she’s about to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter