Final

Sing me a lullaby?

puf

"Ouch" Changkyun groans when his body falls flat on the livingroom's floor. He tries to get up slowly, gripping the couch he slipped from a few seconds ago. It didn't hurt actually, he is too sleepy to feel anything at this moment. He probably fell asleep a few minutes ago, while watching cartoons,then he slowly started "melting" and dripping on the floor. His shirt is rolled up all the way to his stomach. He gets back on his feet and his shirt falls back in place as he looks at the clock.
'10 PM?'He thinks. He doesn't usually go to sleep so early. Tomorrow they don't have schedule in the morning so he could stay awake for a little bit more and watch another episode from Adventure Time that has just started on TV, but then his vision starts to get blurry because he keeps yawning. He scratches his belly as he walks away to get himself ready for sleep.
One thing about Changkyun, the maknae who doesn't act his age and seems to be the mature one: he sometimes acts like a baby when he's sleepy. He is turning into a clingy puppy seeking for comfort from his hyungs, who never push him away, because they know that there's a reason behind his over affectionate behaviour.
Today, while they were shooting for a new clothing brand, one of the directors made a joke about how Changkyun is so uncomfortable in front of the camera and his posing is not natural. Of course, he laughed it off, but it still bugs him, he might actually have to ask Hyungwon to teach him a few tricks.
It's pretty early for sleep, the others are probably minding their own business, but tonight is one of those nights when he needs to feel someone else's presence to rest.
He first goes to check if his favourite sleep buddy is available.
He opens the door slowly, only to find Jooheon working on his laptop, his headphones on. Kihyun is also there, sleeping soundlessly.The older notices him and stops from whatever he was doing when Changkyun sits on his bed.
"What happend?" Jooheon asks.
Changkyun just yawns, leans his forehead on the other's shoulder and circles his arms around his waist.
"You're sleepy, huh?" He takes Changkyun's hand and starts playing with his fingers as he keeps working.
"Hyung, aren't you going to sleep?" The younger asks, voice muffled.
"Oh, baby boy, I can't, I want to finish these lyrics,but you can stay here if you wanna." 
Changkyun gets up from his bed"No,it's okay,hyung. I will sleep somewhere else. Good night" he lets go of the other's hand. Jooheon doesn't actually like company while working.
"Sleep well" he flashes him a smile, Changkyun somehow manages to smile back through his tiredness and leaves. He goes to the kitchen and sees Minhyuk and Wonho playing video games. Hyunwoo is laying on the floor, watching a movie on his laptop.
He goes to the other bedroom, where Hyungwon is probably at the moment. His last hope . Darkness hits him as he opens the door. An unexpectedly big happiness fills him when he finds Hyungwon with his phone in his hands, his glasses on, lying on Hoseok's bed. He walks up to him and sits on the bed. He's actually thankful that Hyungwon chose to sleep there, this bed was slightly bigger than the others.
"What's wrong? " Hyungwon asks.
"Can I sleep here, please?" Changkyun rubs his eyes. The older moves, to make some space,turns his phone off and puts it on the floor, then lifts the covers for the other to slid in, without further questions.

"Thank you, hyung" Changkyun mumbles as he lays down on his right side, burying his face in the other's chest.

"I swear you're like a cat." the taller jokes, to light up the other's spirit, so he won't fall asleep with who knows what kind of depressing thoughts and have nightmares again.
"Haha" changkyun laughs"I'm not" he protests
"Yes you are" Hyungwon caresses his hair "clingy and warm. Just like a kitten"
"Hyuung"
"You see, you can even purr" he keeps teasing him and Changkyun laughs. "ah, look" Hyungwon takes his hand in his " I think you started growing some paws"
"Stop it" Changkyun laughs sleepily.
"Wah, and look at those whiskers" Hyungwon giggles and tickles his neck,while the other keeps laughing, then starts yawning again.
"Okay, I'll stop, now let's go to sleep" Hyungwon turns on his side and wraps his arms around the smaller, bringing him closer.

"Hyung?" The other hums "Can you sing me a lullaby, please?"

He chuckles-It's  unbelievable how the mighty rapper can turn into such a sweet and innocent child.
Hyungwon starts humming a song, his voice raspy and sleepy.

"So cute.. little Kitten " he whispers and kisses the top of Chanhkyun's head, but there is no answer as the other was already asleep.