Chapter 1: Her and His World

Nine Princes

"Eunha-ah get me the dough on the counter!," Mr. Jung yelled.

"Alright," Eunha said.

Jung Eunbi or rather Eunha was a average girl. She was small and cute, normal grades with a nice personality. Eunha works in her family bakery along with Sana. Her best friend Sana who she had known since kindergarden.

By the end of the day, both Eunha and Sana were talking to each other.

"Let's go shopping!," Sana suggested"I saw this really pretty dress the other day," Eunha smiled at her friend. Sana was the bolder one out of the two but Eunha tends to be more talkative.

"Okay but you have to treat me to some ice cream," Sana grinned and pulled Eunha to the shopping mall.

While Sana was trying the dresses, Eunha was looking through. She turned her head when she heard the front door bell sounded. Two girls walked in, one was very tall and the other was cute.

"Yewon are they here yet?," The tall girl asked.

"Ah no not yey," The cute girl, Yewon answered.

Someone tapped her shoulder almost making Eunha yelp, almost. Sana looked at her curiously, she was in a beautiful red dress"Does it look nice?."

"Wow you look so pretty!," Eunha praised.

"Okay wait for me i'll pay first," Sana said.

Eunha looked back to find the two girls missing. They stopped at an ice cream shop. Eunha grinned she loved sweets so much that she could eat it everyday. Of course she didn't because then she would have no teeth.

"Eunha look at that!," Sana pointed at a booth which was crowded"Let's check it out come on!," Luckily they were both small so they can push through without hurting anyone.

"Hello miss would you like to register?," The man at the counter asked.

"What?," The man sighed and gave her a piece of paper.

"If you win you get a chance to go to Sobu Academy," The man explained to her. Eunha frowned at this, why would she want that in the first place?.

Sana shook her"This is a great chance for you Eunha," She continued to shake her. Eunha sighed she knew Sana would never leave her alone until she signed the form and so she did. There was no way she was getting it anyway, she thought. 

Oh how wrong she was since the next day held a suprise.

#########################################

Eunha was walking home after school, memories from yesterday long forgotten and replaced with homework. Once she was near her house she noticed an expansive black car parked outside.

"I wonder whose car is this?," She said and went inside"I'm home!," Eunha yelled. 

"We're in the living room!," Her mother's voice said back"Hurry up dear come here!," Eunha failed to notice the urgency in her mother's voice.

'Why are you shouting?.....who are they?," She asked looking at the three men seated on the floor.

Her mother rushed to her side and hugged her arm"This is her, my daughter Eunbi. Eunbi this is Mr. Han a teacher at Sobu Academy," Eunha bowed still confused.

"Mother can we speak for a bit?," Her mother nodded but didn't move an inch, Eunha rolled her eyes"What's going on and who are this people?!," She almost yelled.

"Ms. Jung i can answer that," Mr. Han smiled"You see you joined on a scholarship yesterday by winning a lottery. And you will be attending Sobu starting tomorow," He explained, while her mother grinned like an idiot.

"But what if i don't want to?," She asked bluntly.

Her mother frowed at her"Yah! This can help your future. Don't tell me you want to work here forever?!," She yelled.

"And why can't i?," Eunha shot back.

"Do this for your family Eunbi, you can help Jaemin with his dream if you graduate from there," Her mother pleaded.

Eunha swallowed, her brother Jaemin was different from her. While she was just average, her brother was talented in football and would need support to live his dream to play for the country.

"I-i accept your generous offer Mr. Han," She said reluctantly.

#########################################

"You look grumpy," Baekhyun said as he sat down next to him.

"Don't mind him, so what are you guys ordering?," Suho asked, taking a seat.

"Anything is fine," D.O said, slightly bored. Baekhyun and Sehun looked concern at his weird behaviour but said nothing.

Xiumin sighed"He's just angry the new kid messed his shirt in the morning," D.O glared at him.

"Eh? What of it? Just do what we always do," Kai said. D.O smirked at his suggestion.

"Make it less messy this time. Last time a guy almost commited suicide," Lay frowned at the memory. Chanyeol shook his head at his friends.

"Lets just order already, i'm hungry," Sehun said calling the waiter to their table.

"So death note?," Kai asked D.O.

D.O nodded"Tomorow is a warning to not mess with us anymore," He smiled.

#########################################

She woke up to the sound of her mother shouting at her. Apparently her mother was much much more excited than she was. Eunha told Sana what had happened yesterday, Sana herself had been shocked when she received the news.

"Wake up Eunbi-ah!," Her mother yelled.

"I'm up i'm up, geez calm down already," Eunha yawned.

Jaemin walked past her with a tired face"What's wrong with her huh? I woke up early because of her, i think she's lost it," He said annoyed. If there was one thing he loved more than football, it wad sleeping.

"She lost it many years ago but now she's just a pain," Eunha sighed. Their mother who heard them huffed at her children's behavior.

"Hurry up Eunbi! You have to be there early," Her mother said in a scolding tone.

After showering she changed into her new uniform it was very different from her old one. It was much more expensive but also had a better design.

"You can do this Jung Eunbi, it's for your family," She cheered herself on. Normally she would walk to school but since it wasn't that near she decided to ride her bike.

"Good luck Eunbi! Make me proud," Her parents waved.

It was a 10 minute cycle to her new school but when she reached Eunha couldn't help but marvel at the building. It was beautiful, she must have been early because she didn't see anyone. Until a group of girls ran past her.

"Come on there at the basketball court!," Eunha blinked at that and decided to follow the girls. What she saw made her feel sick to her stomach.

There was a boy who's hand were tied behimd his back. His uniform covered in what she hoped was red paint, many students were cheering loudly and laughing at him. The boy looked likr he had been crying.

Then another boy walk out, he had a cruel smile. In Eunha's view it seemed out of place with his handsome face. The boy bend down and looked him in the eye"That's what happened if you make me mad. Now apologise to me," He said.

The other boy looked at him and spit in his face"No way you monster," He coughed when he was kicked in the stomach.

"Fine, you idiot. Give me a belt," A tall boy stepped in.

"D.O i think this is enough man," The boy, D.O shoved him and took a belt. The tall boy sighed and stepped back.

Eunha felt a rush of emotions come over her and sprinted toward the boys"Ya! Who do you think you are huh?!," She yelled"You can't just hurt him!."

"Who's this?," D.O asked the eight other boys who shrugged"Fine move away or else," He threatened.

"No," Eunha said firmly.

"Fine i'll finish this fast," He glared.

"Enough already Kyungsoo," A girl's voice echoed. A girl stepped forward, she was tall, slim and beautiful.

"Yuju this isn't your business," D.O growled.

The girl frowned"You had your fun, so stop," D.O sighed and gave a last glare to Eunha before leaving with the rest of the students.

"Thank you," Eunha bowed.

"It's fine," The girl smiled and helped to untie the boy who fell unconcious when he was kicked"That guy. He just wants trouble i tell you. I'm Choi Yuna or Yuju, you are new righ," Yuju asked.

"Eunha and how did you know that i'm new?," Yuju winked.

"I know a lot Eunha but you should hurry up to class now," Eunha glanced at her watch."Don't worry, i'll help him," Eunha nodded and thanked her before dashing.

She's nice but what's wrong with this school. They were cheering when the guy was being beaten. This school is crazy and who was that boy.

****************************************************************

So chapter one and D.O is the big bad meanie (Kyungsoo is my bias). How is it so far? Good/Bad.

-Rookie.