One

네일....Tomorrow....

It was a sunset with portentous clouds. The sky itself was nervous. One could say that even the earth knew of what was going to come.



Taehyung POV:

      It was said that when a baby was born with eyes the color of a sunset that baby would process the power. Such as old myths go they are very vague. That's the problem with these type of things. They say that as the sunsets and the moon rises to rule the sky a piece of the sun, the moon, and the stars fall from heavens above. These small pieces would join together and rest in the chose one. This chosen one would have the power of everything above. When the purse of sun, moon, and stars imbed themselves into the womb of a pregnant women the chosen one would change. This chosen one's eyes would morph into the shade of a bright sunset. A bright purple. These eyes would tell everyone who the chosen one was. 

      Many moons and suns went as the Kingdom Opatoterra waited. Many people thought that the chosen one would be born to the royal family. Even the Royal family thought so themselves. If the chosen one was on their side they could rule the world. However, this would never come. As time went on many forgot about the legend. People went on to do other things. Kings went and came. Wars were fought and lost and the Kingdom of Opatoterra plummeted into dept. as the rich got  richer the poor got poorer. Until one day as the sun fell from the grand sky and the moon took over a baby was born to a women who was we'd to a poor farmer. This baby's eyes was a bright purple. The brightest purple that any person in the land had ever known. And that baby was me.


 

      The cries of both women and child echoed through the valley. Water fell from the sky as the sun fell and the moon rose. The beating of strong feet sounded through the forest as a man ran toward the source of the cries, his small cabin. His heavy pants were low and rumbles with each breath intake. As the man came closer to the door he reached out his hand. Turning the cold wet knob the door flung open to reveal a women all sweaty holding a bright pink object in a soft cloth. Slowly the panting male dragged his beaten feet across the old wood floor toward his wife. Smiling with rheumy eyes. Gently pulling down the soft fabric to let the rugged male look at his child's face. As he stared with tears welding in his eyes he noticed one thing. As his child slowly opened his eyes the color of them pierced into his soul. His mouth opened and closed quite a few times as the bright purple eyes stared at him. Slowly as he gulped his raspy voice finally broke through.
"The chosen one..."