Paralogue 1: Alice

Little Ms. Magic

A witch was to be burned today, once the clock ticks 12:00 the witch's magic spell would end. In between all the angry villigers a small girl, looked up and silently cried. "Goodbye mommy" the small girl wept, even though her tears couldn't change anything. 

The clock struck 12:00

The small girl couldn't do anything but watch, watch her mother be engulphed in flames. The small girl wiped her eyes as she fled from the crowd. Her mom, managed to get her a one way plane ticket to the South Korea. The plane was for magicals only. They didn't quetion the children that were alone. They couldn't, it would take to long. She ran into the woods, the place where the plane would land. The plane landed in the woods so mortals have a less chance of seeing it. Once the plane landed the girl entered and took a seat. She chose to sleep. She didn't know what else to do. The airplane landed in many different contries before finally landing in Korea. Some people had families. She didn't so she had to go where other magical orphans did. The facilty. There was a worker there waiting, she had other children near her. Most likely other orphans that got off before her. She went to the adult and waited silently,  not really intersted with the other children. Who would be? She just watched her mother be burned. They waited until everyone was off the plane and a rolecall was done. Once the rolecall was done all the children headed to the car and were driven to the facilty. The place that they now had to call home. 

This girl grew up to be Alice, a girl who could not feel. A girl who didn't get to have a chilhood playing with Barbies, instead she was taught how dangerous she was to her self and others, beacause of this she became distant and cold. She doesn't belive she can have a happy ending. That's what the fairytales taught her. That she was to end up a villain. After all magical was just a nicer name for witch.

 

 

------

(A/N: Sorry for the short chapter! It's only the paralogue so no need to worry! The other chapters will be longer! And by the way you can call me authour-nim or Jessie! Don't be shy to comment! I'll be looking forword to chating with all you lovely people!~ Bye for now!)