What the Hell??!

What the Hell??!

just a fun fic from my random mind. I decided I had wanted to wrote some fic for yesung's birthday. Since I had just gotten into fanfics. (six years ago)

I hope you like it. It's my first. Just copy and pasted from my LiveJournal account, so it's not proofread. Hopefully not too many mistakes. Please comment!! Let me know how I did.

 

 

 

"I HATE EVERYTHING!! *starts to sob*" Jongwoon has just had the worst day imaginable. It`s like no one cared. People have been making fun of him, people have also been ignoring him.....The worst part of this? IT`S HIS ING BIRTHDAY!! So in spite of everything, after all the members got home from their schedules, Jongwoon stomped to his room and slammed the door. He decided if no one else would remember his birthday, he`ll just spend the night with his turtles. "Why do they have to pick today to hate me? hmmm..." he said to himself.


So, Super Junior has been around for about a year now. SOme of them are still getting used to each other. That includes them getting used to Jongwoon`s strangeness. Oh yes, he is quite aware of his weirdness. He won`t deny it. That`s probably why it`s taken so long for him to finally get screen time on shows. He always seemes to be cut or edited out. Jongwoon frowns at that thought. I deserve to be special for once! ! Even his friendly hyungs were being cold to him today.


He went earlier to breakfast, and instead of being greeted happily by their smiley leader, he was greeted with a growl and the cold shoulder. WHAT? Leeteuk is always friendly to him! What did he to to deserver this? Aigoo.... And his dongsaengs....well they were the worst. At least people like Heechul could get away with being mouthy and rude, after all, Heechul was his hyung. Plus...well it was Heechul. But for someone like Ryeowook to be rude? Well what`s up with that? After being put through Leeteuks cold shoulder, he was then greeted by a grouchy Wookie. On any other day, Jongwoon would get a hug, and a "Good morning hyung!" out of him. Then Wookie would proceed to cook something yummy breakfast. Well not today. Jognwoon didn`t know what crawled up Wook`s today, but something was definitely wrong. He started out friendly, but when Jongwoon offered him a nice greeting with smile, Wook in turn let his face fall and he walked away to the cupdboards without saying anything at all. "Wow this is getting weird," Jongwoon whispered to himself. So instead of expecting a nice cooked meal, he grabbed some fruit and ran off to his room.


Later on in the day, they were all at dance practice. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary...that is until Eunhae snapped at him. Now, Jongwoon has always prided himself for his voice. He was a singer through and through. It`s not his fault that he lacks in the dancing department. So usually, if he messed up a dance move, Shindong, Hyukjae, or Donghae would calmly go and help him out with it . He has a good relationship with them and are pretty good friends, so it was never an issue. But today, well he never saw this coming. They were practicing the moves to Miracle. Pretty simple dance right? Well for Jongwoon, he has to work twice as hard at it than anyone else. He guessed he could always dance like Heechul. Now that man could not dance at all. So instead, he kind of fakes his dancing and then does cute faces to balance it out. Well, Jongwoon doesn`t really consider himself a cute faces type of person. So he tries to get the moves down instead. The dance was going fine, but at the chorus, they started singing "life couldn`t get better! hey!" and Jongwoon somehow missed the step and stumbled. Instead of quitely going over to help him out, Hyukjae and Donghae start yelling at him. Legit yelling! "YESUNG! What the are you doing! Get up and do the move again! Why can`t you dance like the rest of us!....." Well there was more, but he didn`t want to remember the rest. Needless to say, shortly after practice, Jongwoon found himself crying in the bathroom.


While he was crying, Sungmin happened to walk in. Jongwoon cheered up a little at that, because Sungmin has always been the sensitive one to his feelings. He always listened to what he had to say. Today, something was different. "yah! Are you crying? STop crying! You`re acting like a baby! If you would just learn how to dance, they wouldn`t have to yell at you. Aish," and then Sungmin walked out, slamming the door as he went. Well.....that was weird..... Can this day get any worse?


After practice, all the members were hanging around, gathering their breathe while waiting till they could go home. Jongwoon had been in the bathroom.... crying.... again.... when he walked back out, only to find all the different member hung up in their different conversations. Well, Teukie and Wook were mean this morning, so he didn`t want to go talk to them. They were also having a conversation with kangin, so that left him out too. EunHae was out of the question. Not after they both yelled at him earlier. They were also having a very indept conversation about danceing with Shindong. Sungmin was over talking with Kibum. Not sure about what they were talkig about, but Jongwoon wasn`t about to find out. Not after the way Min talked to him earlier. He glanced over to look at Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun, the new kid. He`s really only been there a month. But everyone seems to like him. Jongwoon hasn`t personally talked to him before, but he wanted to. there was something about him. Honestly, ;-ngwoon had a bit of a crush on Kyu. Sure he`s kind of rude to his hyungs, but that didn`t stop Jongwoon from falling for him almost as soon as he introduced himself. That`s a bit weird right? Jongwoon didn`t even know if Kyu liked guys or not. It wouldn`t surprise him if he did. Afterall, a good majority of the Super Junior members were gay. But with his luck, Kyu would be the straight one. ha. To tell you the truth, since it was his birthday and good things usually happen on your birthday, Jongwoon was planning on confessing to Kyu later that night. His day`s been so horrible, but he still might do that.


Jongwoon slowly walked over to Kyuhyun and sat down next to him. "hey Kyuhyun, how are you today?" he managed to stutter out. "Go away Yesung. I`m busy," Kyu replied, overly coldly. Whoah. Well that was a slap in the face. As Jongwoon got up to walk away, Kyu went back to playing his Psp."What the heck was that about?" he thought to himself. EVeryone has been so cruel to him today. Awell, Siwon is always overly friendly to him. He`ll go talk to him instead. Siwon was currently in a heated debate about God with Heechul and Hankyung. This was a usual thing for them. Heechul didn`t believe in God, Siwon did, and Hankyung was there just to support his boyfriend. Yes . He was dating Heechul. Odd right? They`re complete opposites and yet, they are in love. As soon as Jongwoon walked over there, they stopped talking and walked away. Yep. This was the strangest day ever. Jongwoon got so so depressed.


They all left the studio to go home. Everyone fighting over who`s in which van and who sits where. Jongwoon noticed that it seemed like no one wanted to sit near him. Also weird. Why is he so hated all of a sudden! This day can`t get any worse. But it can..... no one seemed to want to look at him in the van. So to make up for this, Jongwoon decide to say a loud hello to the fellow van mates. Well that was a mistake. "Shut the up Yesung. No one wants to here you talk. " SInce when did Kibum become so rude? "Yah! Don`t bother me with your ways! Go be a leprechaun somewhere else!" Ok well, well, at least he was used to random remarks like that from Heechul. So Jongwoon just sat back and rested his hands by his temples. "Ugh, worst day ever.....".


Well, this is where we left off. Jongwoon in his room with his turtles, after yelling and slamming his door on his fellow group mates. "This is by far, the worst Birthday I have ever had! Even worse than the one where I had the stomach flu and was puking and ting all day. " He was about to just give up and go to sleep when he heard a knock ta the door. Did I say knock? It`s more like a person throwing himself at the door. Well, that`s how it sounded to Jongwoon anwyay. "YAH! yesung! Manager wants us all downstairs. Now!" He heard footsteps and then slowly decided to get up from his bed. He`d been crying for about an hour now, but he didn`t care. They did this to him, so he wanted them all to see his tears.


He slowly made his way down to the living room where he was greeted with a loud "SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY YESUNG!!!" All the members were standing there with smiles and grins on their faces. Kyuhyun was holding a cake in his hand, while everyone else had noisemakers and balloons. Jongwoon looked at the all calmly, as they waited for him to speak. After everything they put him through today, he finally snapped. "WHAT THE HELL!!!" He went to turn around to go back to his room, but then Leeteuk caught his arm and forced him to come back." Yah! what are you doing? We`re trying to celebrate your birthday here." Jongwoon soften up a bit. He was still sort of confsued, but he`d figure everything out soon enough. "But-but-" He started, but was cut off by Sungmin. "We tricked you didn`t we! It was all Kyu`s idea. We figured, if we put you through today, it would make the rest of the night and this party feel so much better! Right? Right? " AT that, Jongwoon started crying. Everybody there seemed to freak out a bit at that and feel really bad. Maybe they took things too far?


Jongwoon decided to just enjoy the party after that. Everyone explained everything and then the atmosphere change d into a happy one. He got lots of presents from everyone and it was a happy night. Maybe this wasn`t the worst birthday ever. After all, he`s never had anyone go through so much just to give him an awesome party.
What a day....