1

Hello Heaven

                Kyuhyun was sprawled on his bed. He held his PSP up in the air and sighed for the nth time. Obviously, the game was not enough to kill boredom. He was all alone in the dorm. His hyungs were all out. His phone vibrated and he saw the notification light blinking. His Jungsu hyung just posted a video in Instagram. He doesn’t have an account in Instagram but he was able to check it out. Actually, he can use Jonghoon’s account. Not that he hacked his hyung’s account but it happened that the elder asked to log in using phone because his phone ran out of battery, thus, forcing the maknae to download the app. The elder forgot to log out his account. Being a good maknae that he is, (We all know the truth tho) he told his hyung about it and the elder just told him to keep it signed in. He chuckled as he remember how the older trusts him so much despite cheeky and bratty he is towards his hyung. He actually loves his dearly, but he can’t bring himself to show the elder, nor tell his feelings. Shaking away his thoughts, he pressed the play icon. His ducky hyung excitedly waddled his way towards the clear aquamarine water. The sand must have been steaming hot, he thought. He made a mental note about teasing his leader hyung about being a roasted duck, getting tanned rather. Heechul texted the younger few hours ago that he had already arrived in China and the effeminate swore that all the gamers present in the event will eat dust and bow down to him. The diva chose not to join his label mates on their Hawaiian getaway to join a pro-gamer event intended for the anniversary of a well-known online RPG game. Youngwoon has his own whereabouts. Ryeowook cooked dinner before he headed out to hang out with his dongsaengs from other idol groups. Jonghoon is busy with rehearsals.

                He swiped the screen of his phone to unlock and was about to press the speed dial intended for Jonghoon. He threw his phone across his bed, and then followed by his PSP. He did not want to bother his hyung just because he feels like a sad puppy. He doesn’t want to add pressure on his hyung by cheering him up, but he knew his hyung needs it. To be honest, he doesn’t know how to make it sound encouraging and sincere, not laced with sarcasm and boastful air. He let out a sigh and lied flat on his stomach. He buried his face on his pillow. After few minutes, the maknae drifted to dreamland.

-xx-

                He punched in the code and the door clicked open. He let himself in and shut the door quietly behind him. He tiptoed his way towards the room at the end of the corridor. The door was left ajar. He slowly pushed the door open and was welcomed by the sight of Kyuhyun sleeping soundly. Snores escaped from his slightly opened mouth. He chuckled as he watched the younger knit his brows into a frown. He went to the bedside table and fished out an iPod. He carefully plugged the earplugs in and started playing music. In an instant, the younger’s face relaxed. He put down his backpack beside the bedside table. He carefully climbed up to the bed and he settled himself next to the maknae. He switched the lamp off. As soon as he felt the soft matress on his back, his eyes felt heavy. Despite the loud snores on the background, exhaustion won over him and he fell asleep.

-xx-

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Hi! This is out of the blue. I know. But here I am and I am back! I hope for good. Short. Yes, indeed. XD really short. XD

This is a sequel to “Heaven”

Also… I think this was from “Fluttering India” when Kyuhyun had worn earplugs for him to sleep peacefully. He jolts up awake from hearing his own snores. Silly maknae tho. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Thanks you so much for reading~! <3

 

-  gyuyeye ;)