Chapter 2

My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli's POV

Once we arrived, I quickly go to the left where the office were and Krystal and Jessica go to the right where the classroom were.

'I already inside the building but where do I have to go?' I just wandering around the corridor until someone bumped into me.

"Ack! Yah! Can't you see?." Said the guy with a curly hair.

"Yah! Gochan-ah, are you okay?. Said another guy who is wearing a cap.

"Ne..hyung. Its just this crazy girl has bumped into me." Said curly hair guy while looking at me.

"Who is crazy huh? You are the who did not see. Why? BECAUSE you keep talking to him!."

I said while pointing at the cap guy. The guy with curly hair just glare at me. 'Why! I am right you are the one that bumped into me!'. I also glare at him.

"Um where are you going?."ask the cap guy.

"Hmmm.. For your information, I am looking for the office."

"Ouh. Its easy all you have to do is go straight and turn right and then you will see the office." Said the cap guy with a smile.

"Okay thank you very much!." I said with a smile. And then I quickly go to the direction that the cap guy said just now.

Back at the scene

"Yah!" Gochan shouted at the girl. "Aish this girl did not apologise at me yet."

"Yah! Its okay. She just a new student right?."Baro said.

"Hyung! Why did you help her?."said Gochan

"Why? She kindda cute haha!. Ya! Lets go before Jinyoung hyung get mad." Baro said while they walking to the class.

Back to Sulli

"Oh! There it is!." I see the sign infront of the door. 

*Knock knock*

"Come in." Said someone.

"Uh Annyeonghaseyo, I am a new

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter