1- First Meeting

No Naps

"You're staring again." 

"Am not!" Sehun quickly denied.

"You definitely are. If you like the guy, why don't you go talk to him?" Chanyeol asked. 

"He doesn't exactly look friendly..." Sehun muttered as he finally looked away from the object of his affection, Kim Kai.

"I've had a couple classes with him, he is actually pretty nice. Just go over and say hi." Chanyeol reasoned. 

"I don't have that kind of confidence." Sehun admitted ruefully. 

"Hm." Chanyeol looked sympathetic for a second before an idea struck. "HEY KAI!" He hollered. 

"Hyung! What're you do---"

"What's up Chanyeol?" Sehun froze, the new voice was deep and warm and Sehun felt himself turn to goo after hearing it. 

"Have you turned in your research paper yet?" Chanyeol asked nonchalantly. 

"Ah I'm revising it still. How about you?" 

"Just got a grade on it this morning, ninety-one percent." Chanyeol answered with obvious pride. 

"Nice." Kai nodded and congratulated.

"Anyways Kai, meet my friend Sehun." Chanyeol introduced. "He's a year behind us and he would like another person's opinion on taking our Philosophy class."

The newcomer with dyed grey hair finally acknowledged the slouching blond who was desperately trying to disappear right now. "Oh hey, nice to meet you Sehun." The man with grey haired greeted, flashing a bright smile. 

"Hello..." Sehun practically whispered. 

Kai must have found that endearing since he chuckled and gazed at Sehun with an older brother's kind of affection. "It's a pretty fun class, I think. You shouldn't take it though if you are looking for an easy 'A' however, since the teacher is a little tough and there is a heavy workload." Kai shared his opinion.

Sehun nodded and thanked for the other's input before hurriedly trying to excuse himself.