Half Two

안녕! [Annyeong!]

"Hyung we come again." Seungri beams cheerfully, raising both his hand to the air, showing a magazine to Jiyong with a grin on his ert face.

"I don't believe it, he bring it just like that all the way from home." Daesung said, covering his face with both his hands. "Hyung what happen?" But he hurriedly brushed that off, noticing Youngbae and Jiyong both on the same bed.

Even Top just looking at him, didn't know what to say and just walking to him. Slowly but fast enough before he hug him tight earning Jiyong's glaring at him. He cleared his throat to warn the older to be careful.

"What happen to you?" Top ignore him.

Youngbae just gave him an uncomfortable look. "You make me uncomfortable hyung, i'm okay i'm just getting too tired." He try to push the older boy and the older boy turned to Jiyong.

"What did you do to him?" He asks viciously causing Youngbae to laugh and Jiyong glaring more at the older.

"It's  not like that hyung."

That night they laugh a lot, scream a lot, having fun together, doing stupid things just like ordinary friends do. Seungri and Jiyong is busy looking at the magazine he brought before, sometimes Jiyong even shove it into Youngbae's face causing the boy to turn so red. While Daesung, Top and himself playing board game Daesung just found two days ago in his attics, Daesung will always whining at Top who cheat all the time and Youngbae can only watch them.

Smile never leave his face, he can't help but feel so happy. Be friend with Jiyong is the greatest choice he ever made and he is so thankful for that. Even in a short amount of time they can make him having so much fun moment. He turned to Jiyong who is watching him, he doesn't know for how long, he just gave him his best smile.

'Thanks.' Jiyong mouthed to him with a sincere smile on his face and that just make his smile brighter.

The next two days is just the same as ordinary day, Jiyong is doing his sketching even thought he always whining about how his eyes getting worse while Youngbae is getting better and is already loose half of the medical tools attached to him.

But the next day when Jiyong is awake he looked panic, his face face turned so pale as he looking around. He start to whimpered when Youngbae finally awake.

Noticing his friend acting strange he turned to him. "Ji?" Youngbae finally say after just watching his friend moving around, not noticing him watching even when his eyes is starring at him.

Jiyong turned to his voice, his eyes didn't focus. "Youngbae help me i can't see anything, it's all dark." He whimpered as a single tear comes out of his eyes.

Hearing that Youngbae hurriedly run to his side, completely forgetting his infusion tube is still sticks on his hand causing his hand to bleed. But he didn't even realize it as adrenaline inside him increasing, he rushed to grab his friend who is stretching his hands, looking for something/someone to holding on

He hold his hand. "I'm here Ji, i'm here." Youngbae said, trying to calm his friend by patting his back.

Jiyong tightened his hold on Youngbae. "What should i do? Youngbae, help me!" Jiyong starting to cry. "Help me.." he repeated.

He feel his hug is tightened every second passing, he can't even reach the button to call the doctor. "I need to call the doctor Jiyong-ah." He said reaching for the button but Jiyong is too strong. He pats his back to calm him again and again but still Jiyong didn't seems to let go, he just keep crying and crying.

Youngbae didn't know what to do anymore, he know sooner or later it will come but he doesn't know it will become this bad. He just hug him back, wishing it was all not true, it all just a nightmare and they will wake the next day in their own bedroom. Not here, not in ICU but at their house, leaving a normal day as a normal best friend could be.

They keep like that untill Bom coming and hurriedly calling the doctor.

Jiyong keep holding onto Youngbae's hand as the doctor examining his eyes, well Youngbae didn't want to let go of his hand too. "You will be okay, it will be okay." He keeps on repeating his word like a prayer.

When the doctor done, they gave Jiyong sleeping pill so he can rest while his parents is talking to the doctor outside. Even in his sleep he keep holding to Youngbae's as if not wanting him to leave him alone, looking out of the window on the door he can see Jiyong's mom crying, they look so desperate out there. A thousand of question come into his mind, what is happen to Jiyong? Why are they looks like that? Is it really that bad? He don't know why.

As he deep down on his mind he didn't notice they come inside to check on their son. He only notice them when Jiyong's dad rubs his shoulder gently and he looked up to him. "Ajussi, what happen?" He asks but the older just shook his head and sighed, he looked so lost. That makes Youngbae sighed too but the look on Jiyong's dad change and it makes him somehow feel uncomfortable. "What's wrong sir?" He asks.

"Your nose is bleeding." He said causing Youngbae to stand immediately, lets go of Jiyong's hand in the way.

"Sorry." He said out of a habit, he turned back and wipe his nose stubbornly before went outside. He close the door behind him and sighed loudly, continue to clean his nose as he walking to Jiyong's doctor room.

The evening come, the doctor said there is nothing they can do anymore for Jiyong, for now he just need to wait for a donor and Jiyong is going home means loneliness for Youngbae again.

"Doctor Lee, can i come?" He said after knocks on the door and opened the door, he came inside.

Doctor Lee seems really surprised, looking at the boy. "What are you doing here? I just called Doctor Choi to come to your room." He said, standing from his seat.

"I'm okay, hows Jiyong? Is he really can't see anymore?" He asks and sit in front of the doctor's table.

Doctor Lee still looking at him, wanting him to just go back to his room but the look on his eyes make him can't say anything to that. "Yes, it's permanent blindness." He said as he take a sit.

"What? He can still do the transplantation right?"

"Yes he can, the problem is, its hard to get the.."

"Me, how about me?"

"Youngbae."

"Look i know i'm sick but i assure you my eyes is just fine maybe it's the greatest part of me that still so perfect."

"It's not like that.."

"You can asks Bomie nuna or Doctor Choi if you want." He said looking at the doctor with his determined eyes. "Wait, i am indeed qualified for it, am i?" He continued, they didn't have to do test for him since he already did that a thousand times already so the hospital must be have his record already.

Of course they did, that is why doctor Lee looked so worried all the time.

A smile creep on his face, he stands from his seat and bowed to the doctor. "Thank you Doctor Lee, that's a relief to hear." He said, gave a big smile to the doctor once again before leaving the room.

 

The noon is coming Jiyong is already change his outfit into his ordinary clothes, his sister Dami and his parents is all there to take him home since the doctor can't do anything about his current condition so they just tell him to wait for a donor at home.

"Its a bit cold outside." Dami put her scarf around Jiyong's neck.

Youngbae smiling to the scene when Dami notice it and gave a warm smile to the boy. She mouthed a 'thank you' and winked at him causing the boy to blush when Jiyong seems to looking for him.

"Youngbae?" He called.

"I'm here." He rushed to Jiyong's side in no time and grab his stretching hands.

"Will you be okay without me?" He asks, looked a bit nervous about his current state.

"Of course, who do you think i am? This place is already like a home to me." He laugh it off when he sensing his fear. "You too, you will be just fine out there." He continued and pats his back.

They hugged each other for some times before finally saying both farewell.

"Sorry, i can't send you off properly." Youngbae said when they reach the door of his room.

"It's okay, i'll call you if i'm not busy, don't be so worried." Jiyong said, chuckled at his friend remark.

He pouts. "Of course you have to, busy man." He said. "And Jiyong, you will be fine i assure you." He continued.

And they finally leave, leaving him alone in his room again. That night is the longest night he ever feel, so quiet, so cold with only him inside there, he will really missed him.

 

After Jiyong leaving, Youngbae happen to stay in ICU more than that room as his condition is getting worse each day.

He is still get in touch with Jiyong thought, he will always call him every time something happen to him out there. And it's more become an entertainment for him since he can't really read book anymore because he will get tired quickly, he would sleep all day.  Well nothing much he can do inside there except sleeping and watching his heart monitor, put it in one word, he just so bored in there.

Today is his fourth day he is in there and he decides to give Jiyong a call first. “Yo Ji! I’m so bored today.” He said in a low voice when the other answered.

“You are still there?” Jiyong said.

He pouts. “Hem, it is .”

“Why do I feel so lucky all of a sudden.” Jiyong said laughing at the end.

Youngbae chuckled. “You are, stupid!”

“Yah!”

Youngbae is just laughing.

“Bae.”

“Hem?” he stops laughing.

“You will be okay right?” he asks, suddenly feel worried since he already there longer than before.

He chuckled again. “Why? It’s not my first time staying here this long.” he boasting.

But Jiyong didn't seems to convinced. “I know but still…”

“I’ll be fine, Ji.” he cut him off.

Silence.

“Bae.” Jiyong called after sometime.

“What now?” he asks lazily.

He sounds hesitate for a second when Youngbae heard him sighed loudly before starting his sentence. “Actually this will be so gross but I really miss you! Bye! Tut tut tut.” he said and hung up right after he finish, not wanting to hear the reply from the other boy.

“Bye.” Youngbae said, smiling at that even thought he know Jiyong can't see it.

He didn’t know why but he feels like this time he will never getting out of that room this time, at least not alive. Suddenly he feels so sleepy, it must be the medication is taking it action in his body.

And for the first time since a while he finally crying, he didn't know why but the pain inside him is became more and more strong everyday, suddenly he became so tired even when the doctor give him stronger medication to ease his pain but today he just can't help it anymore. “It’s hurt.” He cried, clutched his phone on his chest. "So hurt." He continued, repeating his word as he slowly closed his eyes and drove off to the dreamland.

And he is right, each day passed inside the ICU, he didn't get better and is getting worse each day. The medicine they give him is getting stronger and stronger, it makes him feels like in between the dream and reality.

He doesn’t even know whether he is dreaming or not when he opened his eyes and see his mom is there reading a book for him, his favourite book that got him so into reading book. It was a story about a boy who live in the woods, everyday is a new adventure to him as he explore the forest with his imaginary friend. He remember he always want to go to the forest everytime his father asking him what he want to do in holiday, he never had the chance thought.

He remember the story that his mom telling him, its the third series of the book, he smiling when his mom reading his favourite part, he feels like flying in the air causing him to questioning whether he is dreaming or not.

“Mom, is this a dream?" He asks, looking at his mom.

She looked startled to hear his voice, she moves her stare from the book to her youngest son. “No honey, you are awake.” She said and grab his cold hand, she squeeze it gently.

He smiled at her. “I love you mom.” he said.

She can't help herself but crying, she covered her lips to muffled her cry. “Oh my god, I love you too honey, we love you.” she said, tears running down her cheeks.

His hand reached for he. "Don't cry." He said wiping the tears on her face and that just make her crying harder, she pats her son's hand and pats it when his phone ringing.

She hurriedly wipes her tears and took his phone. “It’s from Jiyong, do you want to answer it?” she asks him first.

He nods. “Hem.” and she press the green button on the screen, she make it on the loudspeaker mode.

"Youngbae-ah, finally i can reach you." Jiyong's voice fills the room.

“Wassup, Jiyong-ah?" He answered, trying his best to sound normal.

“Bae.” He sounds so happy, Youngbae thought and he smiled. “they already fine a donor for me.” he continued, Youngbae can hear the other voice in the background, asking him to give the phone to them.

“Really? Congratulation Ji.” He said, trying to sound more enthusiastic since it was a big deal for his friend.

A long gap is illuminating the room. “Bae.." Jiyong finally said, he sensing fear in his voice. Is he failed to cover up? "What happen to you? Your voice sounds weird, are you okay?” he totally failed.

He sighed. “I’m okay Ji, I’m just so sleepy right now." He said, his eyes is starting to get heavy.

“Really? You must rest then, I’ll hang up now.” Jiyong said hurriedly, now his voice is not sounds so happy, it upset Youngbae a little but than he didn't know if it just him or indeed Jiyong sounds so worried, he didn't even hang up even thought he said now before. He waits for his answer first.

“Jiyong.” Youngbae called him.

“Yup?” He answered less than a second, he is right Jiyong is anticipate his answer.

“Annyeong.” He said.

Jiyong didn't answer for a while.

Why is he saying that? Jiyong thought to himself, it is just a simple greeting but somehow Jiyong didn't feel that way. He feels a nagging feeling inside him but he brushed the thought.

“Annyeong.” he said, sound weirded himself and hurriedly hung up.

Youngbae smiled as his eyes closed completely.

“Honey?” His mom surprised at her son's sudden action, she try to wake him but he didn't give any respond to her. She walked out of the room panicky after pushing buttons so many times but no one come fast enough for her to stay, she screams for help, her husband and eldest son rushed to her with doctors and nurses, Bom is one of them, looking just like Youngbae's mom.

Doctor Choi hurriedly check Youngbae, he sighed so hard out of relief.  “He is sleeping mam.” he said.

And just like him the other sighed, relief at what he is saying.

“Thanks gods, Youngbae-ah please stay with us honey.” She said, kissing her son. "Please honey, stay there." She repeats while the other just watching quietly as she keeps on kissing her dearest son.

 

Today is the day that Jiyong has been anticipating for a week and today is finally the day. He had been in the hospital since yesterday, in the same room as before it's just Youngbae isn't there. He heard from doctor Choi that Youngbae is still in the ICU and in an intensive treatment so he can't come to meet him.

Coming again to the hospital Jiyong didn't lie that he want to meet his new friend, besides its already more than a week he haven't heard from Youngbae. Everytime he try to contact him its either his mom or his brother that answering, he can't help the thought that something really bad is happen to him, even thought he tried so hard yo brush the thought but that feeling is always come.

He just need to hear him saying that it all will be alright, it will be fine to him again, because honestly he feel so nervous and scared right now.

"Hyung, did Youngbae ever called you?" He asks.

Top didn't answered to his question, he just hung his head low, looking at his shoes while holding his tears from falling out. Not so different from Top Daesung can only crying quietly, covering his mouth with his hands, preventing any sound to came out.

However Dami notice it and nudge the oldest one, telling him to answered before he notice something is wrong with them.

Top looking up at the younger. "No he haven't." He said as normal as hi can.

Jiyong frowned but than Dami taking over. "Its okay, he must be sleeping right now." She said pats her brothers lovingly. "Just remember it all will be fine, just like always said." She continued and hugged him.

"Yes Dami nuna is right!" Top burst out.

"We are all here hyung." Daesung followed.

And that makes Jiyong smile, he chuckled to his friends sudden burst out. "But why did Seungri so quiet?" He asks, missing the loudest one.

Seungri at the other side is far at the side crying like a baby, trying so hard to not making a sound. But Daesung mercilessly kick him, telling him to say something. "AH FIGHTING HYUNG, FIGHTING!!" The boy said with his snot running all the way down to his mouth causing daeasung to look at him in disgust.

"Are you crying?" Jiyong asks.

"HYUNG!!" Seungri run to him and hug Jiyong tightly.

Out of reflex Jiyong pats the younger's. "Its okay, hyung will be okay, Youngbae already assure it." He said causing the younger to cry harder.

They finally take Jiyong to the surgery room and somehow for a second he can feel his existence before the drug take action on him. And for the first time he didn't like the feeling of it.

Two three hours passed in the surgery room before the doctors done operating Jiyong, for that moment they can say that the surgery success but Jiyong need to wait for three days before he can see again and to fully recovered.

Three days passed by so slow, he still hoping that Youngbae will come even fir just a short amount of time just to make him sure he is okay, just this time. He never come to visit him, never called, never pick up his call until the day he opened his bandage come.

Doctor Lee and a nurse come to open his bandage. Anxious filling his body as doctor Lee  undone his bandage layer by layer, he can feel the light starting to emerged trough the bandage that keep decreasing till it finally removed from his eyes. He opened his eyes, and there he can see everyone anticipating his first reaction with their own expression when a single tear make it way out of his eyes.

He didn't know why that tear came out when he feel so happy to the point he smiling like a fool however still he feel something is missing. He looked to each one of people there, doctor Lee, nurse, his father and mother, his sister, Top, Daesung and Seungri but there is a place that still empty, he still hoping Youngbae is there.

He sighed and wipe the tear causing everyone to look worried at him.

"What happen?" Asks doctor Lee, ready with his small flashlight on his hand.

Jiyong just laugh at him. "It's okay, i can see everyone better than before." He said, he feel so happy about that but still he feel empty at some point.

When he is alone in the room, he took the mirror Dami leave before and he see his reflection there, his eyes is a bit different, it seems a little darker than it actually are, somehow it reminds him to Youngbae's innocent pair. He estrange the mirror showing his full face when suddenly tears are falling down. He frowned, is that one of the effect after surgery? He didn't even feel sad enough to make him cry, why?

"Why are you crying?" He asks to his reflection. "What is so sad?" He asks again but than a realization hit him, no way..

 

*Flashback

Doctor Choi is do his regular routine checking on Youngbae at every morning and noon, he is checking him from head to toe while he himself only starring at the ceiling.

"Hyung." He called.

Doctor Choi turned to him for a second. "Hem?" Before do his work again after seeing the boy just looking at the ceiling.

"One day when i get into comatose state and you didn't find any chance that i will wake again, can you just tell Doctor Lee to do the surgery before i really dead?" He said causing the doctor to stop whatever he did. "I want him to see me again." He continued, smiling to the ceiling.

*Flashback end.

 

Jiyong is still looking at his reflection when the door opened showing doctor Choi, leans onto the door frame breathlessly. "I heard you already opened the bandage, how is it?" He asks wasting no time. "Can you see again?" He continued.

"Yes, i do." Jiyong answered.

The doctor sighed in relief as he straightened his coat and come inside, he stands besides Jiyong's bed. "That is a relief to hear." He said.

Jiyong just looking at him, somehow he looked familiar and his voice is just so familiar too. "Are you doctor Choi?" He asks, he didn't really know since can't really looked at him when he come to check on Youngbae.

"Yes." The doctor said.

"Really? How is Youngbae?" He asks enthusiastically.

"Jiyong.." Doctor is about to tell something when the door slammed open.

"Doctor Choi!" Bom is there, searching the doctor. She looked so confuse with her broken make-up. "What should i do? Youngbae.. he.." She said, loosing her balance as she drop to the floor with her hand still holding onto the knob, black tears is running down her cheeks as doctor Choi rushed to her.

"Bommie, what? What happen to Youngbae?"

Hearing his friend's name being called Jiyong is hurriedly, get down from his bed and walk near the couple when Bom looking at him, a really hateful stare he ever get. "What happen?" He ignore her stare.

"Its all your fault!" Bom burst out, spitting her anger towards the boy. "Its your fault!!" She screamed, pointing at Jiyong.

"Bom! Just tell me what happen?" Doctor Choi said, try to calm her.

She looked at the doctor, her eyes softened and perfectly filled with pure sadness. "He.. he is g.." She can't even finish her words as she broke down in Doctor Choi's embrace.

He didn't need her to finish her word either, he just turned at Jiyong. "Jiyong-ah go to the ground level, he said he want you to see him." The doctor said in a very low tone and just like that Jiyong rushed outside.

He run as fast as he can, he didn’t even bother to wait for lift as he take the emergency stairs down, ignoring his bare feet touching the cold ground, he just keep running. Tears keep running down as Doctor Choi voice keep playing on his mind, he have to be hurry, that’s mean he still he.. but who is he trying to fool, he know what kind of place the ground level is, he know it too well to the point he just want to forget about it.

“Youngbae..” he said in between his heavy breath, wiping the tears that keeps on falling with the sleeve of his clothes.

When he finally reaches the ground level he stopped right in front of the glass door that separates him with his friends, he can see Daesung, Seungri and Top are standing at the edge of the long corridor. All wearing black suit, now even from afar he can see their expression, they looked so screwed with their red and wet face, they just standing there, looking at the ground. What is wrong with them?

At first he is hesitant to go inside, he can hear people cries, mourning their loves one. But then he looked up at his friend one more time, more closely he realize they are standing in a line, waiting their turn to give their last homage to their friend. He finally move his bare feet towards his friends, he didn’t dare to look at what is in front of his friends and keep on looking at their surprised face one by one.

It takes him a full 60 seconds to finally turn and just to find a big picture of his friend in the middle of white lilies. He is smiling so bright there and he had longer hair that he arranges into something like a baby Mohawk. He took a very slow steps to the altar, his legs feels like jelly as he walking closer to where his friend is resting, he stumble right in front of his picture. Looking up at the picture as his tears keep finding their way out of his eyes, he just crying there; pouring all his feelings out without knowing what to say.

When someone approach him and standing beside him. “Are you Kwon Jiyong?” He asks while Jiyong just ignoring him and keep on crying. “Get up and follow me!” He said again, pulled his hand forcefully and drags him away from the altar when Jiyong just keep ignoring him.

Jiyong just didn’t have the strength to oppose the older man when he drags Jiyong all the way to a private room where the older throw him to the wall. "What are you doing?" He said with no power left in his body.

"Stop crying with my son's eyes!" The man said causing Jiyong to turned at him.

He never saw him before but his facial are resemble Youngbae a lot, he assume it was his father. "Ajussi.." He didn’t know what to say as the older staring at him.

He walks closer to Jiyong and grabs him by his collar; bring him to face his face. "He said he want you to see him, so stop crying and see him!" He said pushing the boy and pointed to a door.

He walks inside while the older following him behind, the first thing he see is a black coffin with a white lacy clothe above it. He runs towards it, kneeled in front of it as he can see his friend inside as if he just sleeping there.

When the older man unveils the lacy clothe, showing his face clearly. He looked like he is sleeping inside there, wearing a formal black suit and his white glove; he looked so dashing. His face is thinner from when he last saw him but somehow he looks so peacefully, gave Jiyong a warm feeling inside him. “Youngbae-ah..” he called him in between his cry, holding onto the side of the coffin tightly.

Jiyong starching his fist to his sleeping friend and touch the gloved hand of his friend, punch it carefully.

“I see you, Youngbae-ah..Thank you, thank you very much.” He said feeling how cold his friend is, he is really gone. He thought to himself.

The older men than pats his back, squeeze his shoulder gently give him a silent support and he gave him a white envelope. “Stop crying! Don’t waste my son’s eyes!” he said more like a command to Jiyong’s ears.

 

^^

Annyeong Jiyong-ah ^^

I didn’t know why but this is the first thing that came out of my mind. I wish you really are not a gay and one day will marry a woman… a real woman. Hehe ^^

Oh yeah Ji, tell Top hyung and Seungri to repent and forswear, they need to start liking on woman. I still get shiver every time I remember their words back than when you all trying to win me and I’m worried at Daesung. I hope he won’t go to a mental hospital anytime soon, you know? It’s hard to be the only normal person between the three of you.

Aaaahhhh I really missed you all.

Thank you for everything and sorry for making you crying over me, HAHA got you! I know you are crying over me right now, that’s my eyes stupid!!

Huft with that you can reach your dream, right?

Lastly, HEY use my eyes carefully, i will always watching you Kwon Jiyong-ssi!!

 

The best singer in the world, your one and only Dong Youngbae ^^

 

 

3 Years Later.

Inside a room that looked a bit messy with design papers and accessories scattered on the bed, a man inside his black tuxedo tidied himself in front of a full length mirror that reflecting his body from head to toe. He arranges his hair up then buttoning his tuxedo before put his gloves on.

“You see Youngbae-ah? This handsome man is will be a taken man soon.” He said to his own reflection as if he is talking to other person, he smile widely, showing off his white teeth. “Ah right, she is a real woman.” He continued, smiling at the mirror cheekily when the door opened and come inside another man in his formal suit.

“Kwon Jiyong, leggo!”

 

Jiyong Pov.

Youngbae-ah, today is a special day for me, I will tied in a sacred vow with the one I love and I’m waiting for her now, standing on the altar hoping time is running faster so she can come faster. She is there, walking to me in her father’s hand when I heard the sound of piano played as the background. I see you there, you wear a whit buttoned shirt and a black vest just like what I design for you, playing the piano happily as my bride take every step closer to me and you smile so bright at me.

I turned to our three friends, they smiling seeing my beautiful bride. You don’t have to worry Top hyung and Seungri is likes woman, they even married before me. Seungri already had two beautiful babies, I know right he is the youngest but I guess he just had uncontrollable hormones, and thankfully Kang Daesung is not get into mental hospital, he just had been stressed a lot because there this one girl he like but he still didn’t have the courage to tell her.

And me? You always watching me, right? That is why I always see every achievements I received, I am bragging to you.. and like you always say to me, I’m just fine.

I looked back at my beautiful bride when her father handing me her hand. “You are so beautiful, Chaerin-ah.” I say and she smiling, pretty, isn’t she? I’m so good at choosing, right Bae?

“Okay, you can start now.”

I start first. “I Kwon Jiyong, take Lee Chaerin as my wife, good or bad, rich or poor, health or sick, whenever and wherever, forever, this is my solemn vow.” Do you like my vow Youngbae? I change it.

She smiled at me. “I Lee Chaerin, take Kwon Jiyong as my husband, good or bad, rich or poor, health or sick, till de..” I kissed her before she can finish her vow, I’m too nervous. I can hear people are laughing at my action, ah who cares I already did it. “..This is my solemn vow.” She continued when I let go of her, with her adorable red face. I smiled at her and kiss her for the second time, deeper and longer than before.

“Gomawo, Chaerin-ah.” You have to admit this, I’m a very good kisser because I can say that without even let go off my lips from her.

You see!! I’m not a gay, YAH DONG YOUNGBAE!!

 

-fin-