Leo Is Sick :O

Leo Is Sick :O

So, I got this idea from the time when Leo got a cold. hahah have fun reading it!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

~KNOCK KNOCK~

“Hmm~~”

“Leo-hyung?”

“Hmm?”

“I heard from N-hyung that you are sick.”

“I—I am….I think..?”

Leo woke up looking dazed. He stared at Ravi who was peeking at him from behind the door.

“Why are you there? I am not gonna pass my cold to you!”, Leo said looking irritated. Ravi did not have to stay far away from him.

“No hyung! It wasn’t like that. I just thought you would go back to sleep.”

“Well I am not, thanks to you!”, Ravi frowned at the reply.

“Please come inside Ravi, won’t you stay with me until I fall asleep again?”

Leo asked in the sweetest way possible and Ravi just melted. Leo-hyung was never the type to say something like this.

Of course, not wanting to miss the chance, Ravi stepped inside and closed the door.

Leo pulled up his blanket and invited Ravi inside.

It was really warm under the blanket.

Ravi could see how flushed Leo was. He had a fever and a cold and Ravi pitied his hyung but he must admit, Leo looked really y like that.

Leo was wearing a pajama and the buttons on his shirts had come off to a certain length where Leo’s bare chest was beautifully visible.

Ravi swallowed hard when he saw the older man’s . He wanted to kiss and on it.

‘No no Ravi!’, He said to himself. ‘Control yourself!’

Leo who had no idea what-so-ever just went closer to Ravi and hugged him tightly. He put his arms around the younger male and held on him like a koala. He put his head on Ravi’s chest and closed his eyes to go back to sleep. He liked the warmth coming from Ravi’s body.

Ravi was still for a moment. Not knowing what Leo was doing and not knowing what to do in this situation. All he could see right now was Leo’s black hair and oh! It smelled so good. He put his hands on Leo’s head and gently massaged it.

“Hmmmm~~”, Leo let out a satisfying sound. Ravi was glad.

For a while, when Ravi was massaging his head, Leo was very still and not even moving. Ravi thought Leo had fallen asleep and as soon as he stopped, Leo started to move again.

This time, Leo turned towards Ravi and placed his chin on his chest. Ravi just blinked as he stared in the lazy, sleepy eyes of his beautiful Leo.

“What?”, Ravi asked, looking away from him. He was blushing.

Leo stood up from the position and to Ravi’s surprise, he laid on top of Ravi’s body. Ravi’s hands instinctively went to Leo’s waist and held it, so as to not let the older male fall off him.

“Ahh, Leo-hyung?”, He said in confusion. Leo was acting different but he didn’t mind, the older man was being very clingy and he loved it.

“Ravi-yah”, Leo said in his famous soft voice. Their faces were only inches apart from each other. “I know you like me.” He hid his face under Ravi’s neck quickly.

“HAAHH?”, Ravi was shocked. “Who the hell told you that?!!”, He asked with a chuckle.

Leo looked up, searching for Ravi’s eyes and Ravi could not tell whether Leo was red because he was sick or because he was blushing.

“Hah, who told you that?”, he asked again.

Leo frowned. He just shook his head in reply to Ravi and moved away from Ravi.

Ravi held him tightly when he felt Leo moving. He refused to let him go.

Leo looked at him with furrowed eye brows.

“Ravi, let me go”, his voice almost disappearing.

“No, hyung. I will only let you go if you answer me!”

“I was just kidding”, Leo said, trying to stand but Ravi was not letting him. “of course you don’t like me, why would you?”

Ravi looked at him, disappointed.

“And what if I say that you were right?”, Ravi asked. He forced Leo to look at him.

“What?”

“I like you, ok?!”, Ravi blushed at his confession. “I have always liked you, Leo-hyung.”

“But—right now—you were—?”, Leo had really thought that Ken had pranked him into thinking that Ravi liked him but thank god! He was relieved now. Ravi was just teasing him.

Leo glared at him for making him feel so down right now. He looked away from Ravi and ignored all his begging.

“Sorry, Leo!! I was just teasing you!”, he laughed. “You looked so cute!!”

Leo still ignored him.

“You look cute when you are like this too!”

Leo punched him lightly on the chest.

Ravi finally got up from his sleeping position and leaned his back on the head rest. He pulled Leo, who was still laying on top of him to a closer hug. Ravi swayed his body from left to right in a childish manner and Leo just smiled. He liked it.

“Leo-yah, you still haven’t answered my question”, Ravi said.

“Ken!! He told me!”, Leo finally said.

“Damn! Knew it would be him! Ken-hyung cannot keep it in, can he?”, Ravi said.  

“I thought he played a joke on me but then you said—“, Leo blushed, remembering how Ravi had just told him he liked him like 5 mins ago.

Ravi smiled widely when Leo stopped. He knew the older male was blushing hard.

“I love you, Daeguni”, Ravi whispered in his ears.

Leo looked at him in surprise, “Dae—daeguniii?”, he blushed.

Ravi leaned more closer and took Leo by surprise. Ravi kissed him deeply but gently. He and on Leo’s lips until he finally parted to breathe.

Staring at Ravi blankly, he had not noticed but he was and biting his own lips unconsciously and Ravi thought he looked the iest.

Leo cupped Ravi’s face and kissed him. Little sloppy at the beginning but equally passionate later. Ravi explored Leo’s mouth with his tongue, loving all the sounds Leo was making. They had one steamy make-out until Leo felt light headed. Ravi was matured enough to stop and let Leo rest. He didn’t want his Daeguni to get more sick.

Leo did not want to though. He went more and more closer but Ravi refused.

“Hyung, you have to rest. I cannot let you get more sick.”

Leo frowned.

“But once you get better, we will continue from where we left off ok?”, Ravi laid Leo down and he also fell next to him. Leo moved closer and nuzzled his face against Ravi’s neck. Ravi softly patted Leo’s back.

“Go to sleep~ Go to sleep~ Go to sleep, my beautiful Daeguni~”

Ravi hummed a lullaby with his deep, husky voice and in minutes, Leo was already in dream land.

 

~The Next day~

 

“Leo-hyung~~”

“Yes?”

“Won’t you come and sleep with me??”

“No, Ravi. You know I don’t like people clinging to me when they sleep!”, Leo replied and ignored the younger one’s request.

“But you were very clingy with me last night!!!”, Ravi shouted back.

“That wasn’t me! I wasn’t myself yesterday!”, Leo said blushing deep red.

“Then, why are you blushing?!! Leo-yahh~~ Daeguni~~”, Ravi looked at Leo with his puppy eyes.

Leo looked from left to right, not knowing what to do, “No! I don’t want to catch your cold!”, Leo said, escaping the room.

When he got outside, he heard Ravi yelling.

“YOU WERE THE ONE WHO GAVE ME THIS FREAKING COLD!!!!”

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

My OTP <3 Hope you guys like it! Thanks!