Never forget you

Smol Puppy n Tol Puppy

*To better understand this drabble,you are recommanded to watch Ailee's Heaven MV so that it make sense hahahaha...enjoy this trash!

 

 

 

 

"Chanyeol-ah,you want bacon or sunny side up for your breakfast?".

'You know what I like, Baek and yet you still ask me the same question every morning?'

"Okay then, bacon it is",immediately, Baekhyun scoops up the fried bacon from the pan and put it on the plate. After spreading some ketchup on the bacon, he serves the plate on the table.

"Eat a lot Chanyeol-ah~ we have many things to do today~".

Chanyeol,who is sitting in front of the elder just smiles and shake his head a little, while watching the other digging up his bacon.

'And you know I like sunny side up'.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hahahaha!!! look Chanyeol-ah, how did you managed to kick the ball that far? I can't even do that!!"

Baekhyun is now sitting on the plush sofa in their living room,watching the recorded soccer match of Chanyeol with his friends on the tv. A bucket of ice cream is now in his hands. Chanyeol just watches the video silently beside him, sometimes playing with Baekhyun's brunette, soft hair with his arm around the elder's shoulders. He himself feels amused by how he managed to kick the ball farther than he usually did.

'Well, I also don't know how can I do that. Don't worry babe, you are still the best soccer player I've ever known', Chanyeol replied, then bends down to kiss Baekhyun's forehead.

"Hahaha, really! You're so funny!", Baekhyun continues to laugh, scooping another spoon of ice cream into his mouth.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Look, this is when we went to Jeju for our vacation. Ah, I wish we can go there again, Chanyeol-ah".

They are now at the kitchen island, flipping through the album that is keeping the memory of them during their vacation. Chanyeol is sitting beside him, also looking at the pictures taken by them at the island.

" Oh and look! Isn't it pretty here Chanyeolie? the sand was so clean and the sea was so clear! I remember we were playing beach ball with Jongin and Kyungsoo when the ball almost crashed onto my face. Huhuhu, luckily you were quick to push the ball from crashing into my face.Thanks so much Chanyeol-ah~", Baekhyun giggles and flips the album to the other page. 

Chanyeol also giggles, remembering the incident where the beach ball almost hits Baekhyun's face, but luckily he was there to save his boyfriend's pretty face from being crushed by the ball.

' Yup, I remember that Baek. Well, what are you going to do without me then'.

 

Suddenly, the house's bell rings, stopping them from looking through the pictures. Baakhyun quickly opens the door and there, standing in front of it, a tall man with black, stylish hair and thick eyebrows, smiling at him. 

Chanyeol looks at the man, analysing him from head to toe, when the said man gets into the house.

"Oh, Sehun, you're early. Wait here, I'm going to put this album back and get my things", Baekhyun said, collecting the album then goes to retrieve his things. The man,now known as Sehun, sits on the chair in front of Chanyeol while waiting for Baekhyun.

' Hmm, this man...not bad. As long as he knows how to take care of Baekhyun, I'm going to approve him'.

A minute later, Baekhyun comes back with his bag.

"Let's go now Sehun! I'm afraid we're going to be late for the movie!", without wasting time, Baekhyun grabs Sehun's hand and drags him out of the house.

Before closing the door, Baekhyun spares a glance and a smile at Chanyeol and said, ' Chanyeol-ah, I'm going to try this time. Please pray for this relationship and me'.

Chanyeol, still standing at the kitchen island, just smile and continue to stare at the closed door.

' Good luck Baek. I hope you're going to be happy with him'.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That night, Baekhyun goes to bed immediately after washing up and did his routine before sleep. Pulling the blanket up to his chest, he looks at the picture frame on his bedside table, a picture of him with Chanyeol hugging him from behind. It was taken during their 5th anniversary. It was also taken a month before Chanyeol's heart began to weaken more than before and it was the last picture of the two of them together before Chanyeol left Baekhyun forever.

With a smile, Baekhyun cares the picture and stares at it for a minute.

"Chanyeol-ah,I'm happy with Sehun now. Although I'm more happy with you, Sehun managed to fill the emptiness that you left in my heart. Don't worry, you're still at the special place in my heart. Have a good rest up there, Chanyeol-ah. I love you...so much.Good night."

Besides him, Chanyeol just smile and kiss his cheeks, tear drops falling from his eyes.

'Good night my love. I'm sorry for everything. I love you and will never stop loving you'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

P/s: So yeah this is basically the same drabble i made from the hunhan version which i wrote a few years back..i juz change the characters names and did a few editing..