005

Bitter Step

Waking up early, I walk downstairs to prepare breakfast for everyone. For these few days, I have experienced many weird arguments and more. Putting on the apron, that was hanging on the hanger. Tieing my hair up, I was thinking what I should make. Hm... Maybe I should look through the refridgerator. Going over to the white big refridgeator, I look through it seeing the milk was gonna expire soon. Maybe I should make pancakes from scratch. There's whipp cream and some berries so I can add some extras on the pancakes. Clapping my hand together, I excitedly mix the dry ingredients. Now let's add the milk, egg and melted butter. Heating the pan, I slowly putting a scoop of pancake mix into the frying pan.

"Good morning," Turning around, I saw Jimin with his bed hair, sitting in front of the counter. Wow... He looks amazingly hot in the morning... What the hell are you thinking Seohyun?! Shaking my head for a bit, I decided to return his greeting.

"Good Morning to you too," I smiled. 

"Do you want any pancakes this morning?" Flipping the pancakes, I set the newly cook ones in a plate. 

"Yes please, can I have it with whip cream and berries?" I nodded, understanding Jimin's request. 

The phone in the room suddenly went off, making me look over. Jimin answered his phone, without minding that I was in the room with him. I wonder who would call him so early in the morning. Turning off the gas, I stack four pancakes on top of each other. Grabbing the whip cream and the berries out from the fridge. I decorate the pancakes, prettily, making me proud of my presentation. I lightly set the plate down in front of Jimin, trying to not make too much noise while he is in a conversation. 

"I'm taking her with me and that's final." He ended his call abrudtly making me hesitant to ask anything. Giving out a sigh himself, he looked up seeing his breakfast is ready. 

"Wow it looks delicious." He commented, while taking a piece to taste it. 

Turning around Namjoon and Yoongi are already downstairs. Recently I have noticed the order of everyone coming downstairs. Firstly it would be me, then Jimin, Namjoon, Yoongi, Jin, Jungkook, Hoseok and lastly V. 

"Good Morning Yoongi, Namjoon!" I put down their coffee and pancakes in front of them. Surpringsly Namjoon and Yoongi was never really picky on what was the food, so I tend to prepare them without asking their preferences. I wonder what taking Jin and Jungkook so long today. Looking at the clock on the wall, I hold my hand together wondering when will they come down. Usually the both of them come down together after 3-5 mins Yoongi and Namjoon have. Huh? What's this? A finger was suddenly poked on my cheek. I glance at the owner's finger. Jin smiled brightly with Jungkook beside him.

"What are we having today, Joohyun?" Jungkook asked me, glancing around the clean kitchen.

"Pancakes for breakfast." I chuckled at Jungkook. He always had a gluttony personality doesn't he. Walking over to the counter, I set down two plates and stack four pancakes on each of the plate. 

"Now what do you want for your topping? We have maple syurp and butter or whipp cream and berries." I listed the two choices that they could have. 

"I'm going with maple syurp and butter, how about you Jungkook?" Jin looked over to the boy who is having a hard time with choosing. 

Huuu... It's always like this. I better prepare Jin's his breakfast first. I microwave the small piece of butter before putting on top of the pancakes. Drowning the pancakes with some sweet maple syurp, I placed Jin's breakfast in front of him. 

"It's great to have you around, Joohyun." Looking up, I was surprised at what Jin just said. Don't they usually have a maid? Or anything? 

"Eh? Why is that?" I tilted my head. 

"Usually us guys would skip breakfast since we're lazy, and if we did have breakfast, it's pretty much from the convientent store." 

"You guys don't have a maid?" 

"I thought it was obvious, when you arrived here was there any servant here." Jin blinked. Actually that's pretty true, I never actually saw a maid anywhere. Why don't they have one though? All of them are pretty rich themselves so I don't see why they would have trouble on hiring a maid. 

"Why don't you have a maid before though?" I question Jin, wanting my question to be answered. 

"Before we had quite some maids bu-," Jungkook suddenly interrupts Jin making me not knowing the reason why.

"I want melted butter with syurp." I smiled at Jungkook, and went to set up his breakfast immediately. What was Jin about to say? If only Jungkook didn't interrupt. Huuu... It's not his fault anyway. Going back to the two, I placed Jungkook's Breakfast in front of him. He looked at his pancakes with gleaming eyes like a child getting a present. Well he is kind of like a child.

"Anyway what were you gonna say Jin?" Jin looked at me trying to avoid my gaze.

"We just had a disagreement with the maids that's why we decided to not hire any more maids." For some reason I'm not satisfied with the answer. Is Jin hiding something from me? I watched the man in front of me eating his breakfast. He looks a bit more gloomy now, I wonder what was he thinking.