My Star

Hanhi Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

My Star

 

Hayi was on the stage with Jaewon. She was performing her new song of her comeback and Jaewon was the guess star since he also appeared in the music video. And also, she introduced Jaewon since he will debut soon.

However, the things weren't just that, Hanbin pouted during the stage and saw everything that happened at the stage. How Jaewon touched Hayi just like he did during the music video, except for that one peck of course. But still, he couldn't accept the fact that his girlfriend was there with another guy and her fans seemed excited and happy for the both of them. He even saw a few of "OneHi" banners among the fans.

He sighed for several times. Actually he wanted to just go and not let his eyes see more of 'OneHi', but the more he hesitated, the more he wanted to know how far will Jaewon and Hayi touched each others at the stage.

"Jealous, huh?" Bobby appeared from nowhere, he tapped Hanbin's shoulder, accompanied him looking at Hayi and Jaewon from the back stage.

There was only a single curl appear in the corner of his lips, dissapoint which he couldn't hide from his bestfriend.

"Oh come on, everyone knows she belongs to you. And trust me, that OneHi shippers won't last too long," Bobby laughed showing his bunny teeth, "well I didn't say that it won't last long, but trust me, it won't be too long," Hanbin rolled his eyes at his bestfriend's words which made Bobby laughed again.

The stage was almost over and Hanbin didn't want Hayi to notice that he watched her this whole time in jealousy. He just wanted Hayi to go back to the back stage with a happy smile without worrying about his feelings. Even though he knew that it hurts so much to see so many of OneHi shippers out there. He was afraid that Hanhi will be forgotten soon along with My Star's Music Video popularity.

Hayi ran lightly towards him showing her best smile with a single tear appeared in the corner of her eye, letting Hanbin know that she was beyond happy tonight. Indeed she missed the interaction between her and the fans.

"Oh! Did you see that they screamed so loud right there! During the Rose era they didn't scream that much but you can see they are all excited! Oh I can't believe it," Hayi hugged Hanbin tightly, naive of what was Hanbin actually feeling about the My Star stage. All he did was hugging Hayi back and kiss her wide opened shoulder, showing his deep love towards her.

Yeah they were screaming so loud because you touched him too much.

If he could break Hayi's excitement, he could just say those words. But he couldn't. He knew that Hayi would only thought it was only for promotion, only her first stage of My Star and no Jaewon again for the next stage. But what he thought of was different. What if OneHi shippers grow bigger more than Hanhi shippers? What if Hanhi shippers turned into OneHi shippers? What if Jaewon really likes Hayi? What if Yang Hyun Suk sajangnim wants Hayi to do more stage with Jaewon to please her fans so the promotion will do well? Oh, he could only think about those stuff while hugging Hayi. And unfortunately, Hayi felt the change of Hanbin's mood.

"Are you okay?" Hayi pulled herself from Hanbin with Hanbin's hands still placed around Hayi's waist, preventing Hayi to completely pull herself.

At that time Hanbin couldn't remain calm as he was still jealous, but he knew he couldn't break Hayi's mood just now.

"Yeah, I just feel a little bit not well today. But I'm happy for you," he tried to make Hayi smile again.

The latter smiled widely as she put her hand on Hanbin's forehead, fortunately Hanbin was pale enough to convince Hayi that he was really not well. She cupped Hanbin's face and gave him a peck all of a sudden which made Hanbin's stomach filled with butteflies.

"Do you feel better now?" She caressed Hanbin's cheek made the said one blushed in excitement.

He nodded and let Hayi pulled herself from his embrace. She then winked and went to the staff and her friends who had been waiting for her in the other side of the back stage. At first, he was happy enough that Hayi still care about him, she even hugged him first other than her friends. However, his mood was suddenly changed when he saw Hayi was hugged tig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter