Eyes, Smile, Lips

TaeNy Airlines (One-Shot Collection)

First of all, I'd like to confess that I'm in a deep grief, since tomorrow, the holiday is officially over.

Noooooo D":

And may Cory Monteith (Finn Hudson on Glee) rest in peace :( he's such a good actor.

This is a sad day. SAD, I tell you.

Okay nuff talkin'

Another angst is coming your way~ 

Oh and maybe "That XX" cover by Andrew Choi would get you to the feeling. ^^

 

Genre: Angst


 

Another sigh left my lips.

But it was not enough to lift the weight off my chest.

I stared at the flawless, pretty face of yours, Tiffany Hwang.

Your twinkling eyes, your mischievous smile, your kissable lips.. So tempting and charming that I wanted to break it.

I wanted to rip it off you.

 

Have I always been nothing in your eyes?

You stared at me so low. Like I was lower than a trash. Like I was something awfully disgusting.

Sure, I wasn’t one of the oh-so-popular blindingly beautiful girls like you. I admitted, I was not.

I might not be that smart to impress people.

I wasn’t that athletic. I might not even be as funny as the fellows around you.

But I loved you.

And once, you said you did, too.

 

Then what’s with the mocking smile you’d been giving me?

So sarcastic, so sadistic.

I felt like being a toy for you. You loved playing me. You loved playing my heart.

I acknowledged, you had been a really good player, who made a great success in lifting my feet off the ground, then just dropped me to the ground so roughly and mercilessly, that my heart broke into pieces.

You did nothing to mend my heart but laughed.

Cruel. Heartless.

You had bunch of fun with your gang that you forgot me. Like there was nothing between us. Like we were strangers. Like I had never been existed in the world.

But to whom had you always been running to when you had problems?

Who had always been there for you?

Whose shoulders did you cry on when you could not bare the pain?

Did you realize whose lips and arms that kept whispering support and holding you to slumber?

Me. Mine.

But then the next day when you woke up and things had been back to how you wanted them to be, you’d throw me away.

You’d step back to your friends, leaving me alone.

Somehow like a fool, I still loved you. More than you could know.

And how I’d wish you would, too.

 

But that was enough.

I did not understand my mind anymore, the moment your lips touched others, not mine.

And that happened so fast.

We were supposed to meet at the gate after the school over.

I had been waiting for you like a loyal dog. But you were not coming.

So I walked back inside, stepping into your class.

And I saw the thing I never wanted to see, even in my worst nightmare.

My heart pounded in fury. My fists balled to white. Tears were rolling out of my eyes.

Then our eyes met.

Your gasp, your widened eyes, and you pushing the guy off the table, were it all acting?

Because you looked like enjoying it so much when he ran his hands all over you.

 

So I said my goodbye. My voice came out hoarse and shaky, but I could care less.

I took my leave.

I chose not to hear anything, any single damn word from that lips of yours. I did not ever want to see your pretty eyes. I wished I’d never have to meet your smile.

Not anymore.

I would not even wish for your happiness.

 

I hated you.

So much.

 

But I hated it most,

 that deep inside I knew,

I still loved you.

 

 


.... I personally don't feel really confident with this one.

But I just feel like posting it, so yeah.

Don't be too harsh on me, will you? hee :)

Spread the love~ <3