Field trip

She's a boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 Everyone were excited for the field trip except from one person.


"Hey, Seungwan are you alright?" Seulgi asked worriedly.


Just seeing the bus makes Seungwan want to throw up already. Good thing he bought a lot of sweets yesterday. Just when he was about to open the pack of his gummy worms...


"Ok!! class go and hop into the bus. We will be going in a minute. There will be no seating arrangement inside the bus so go and seat with your friends or anyone" Mrs. Song shouted.


 ughh...


Since Seungwan cant do anything about it. He just decided to go inside the bus with a heavy heart. Hoping that everything will be alright.


V decided to ask Irene to go and seat beside him but she was no where to be found.


 where did she g--


Eric pulled V with him.


"Hey, lets go they are all inside the bus already"


"Where's Irene?"


"She's inside the bus already, come on Seulgi saved us some seat infront of them" V ended up seating beside Eric.


"I thought you were suppose to be the one seating beside Wan" V looked at Seungwan and Irene.


"Yeah, I thought so too but earlier...."

 


Seungwan decided to seat near the window. He was munching his gummy bears to ease his dizziness. Eric was about to seat beside him when he felt a hand on his shoulder.


"Hey, Eric can I seat beside Seungwan?" Irene smiled to him innocently. Eric didn't have a heart to say no. Being a gentle man he is, he agreed and decided to find V instead.

 

"That's what happened.." V can't help but to feel jealous but he decided to shrug it off.


=========


Seungwan was sticking his face on the window. He didn't like ridding cars, busses or any moving things that are enclosed including ferriswheel, it make him feel nauseous but despite of his motion sickness he can ride rollercoaster and extreme rides well as long as it is not enclosed. 

 

Irene find the view cute. She can't help but to giggle at the sight of him pouting while sticking his face on the window. 

 

"Hey, what's with that face??" Seungwan looked at Irene still pouting.

 

"I just want to get off this bus right away~" he whined at Irene who was amaze at his rare aegyo.

 

is it me or his motion sickness makes him more adorable.

 

"no you can't, the bus will take off in a minute and you wouldn't want me to sit here alone while the others have a someone beside them" 

 

"But, you can just ask any person you want to seat with. That's not a problem espesially to you" Seungwan protested. Irene waved her index finger infront of him.

 

"Actually, it's a problem" 

 

"Why does it became a problem then?" Irene signal him to come closer. Indicating that she needs to whisper something. Seungwan leaned near her just as what she signaled him to do.

 

"The problem is i don't want others to seat beside me...I want you" Irene whispered the last part seductively. Seungwan give her a look of disapproval. Irene just smiled at him innocently.

 

" Seriously ,Joohyun when did you start to become greasy ??" 

 

"Since I met you" Irene winked at him and again Seungwan looked at her with are-you-serious look.

 

"Ok we are not even taking off but talking to you makes me feel nauseous already, I'm just gonna sleep and forget that you said those words" Seungwan was adjusting himself to sleep in a better position.

 

"Hey don't do that atleast talk to me~" Irene whined and tried to pull his arm.

 

"No, go away~" Seungwan whined back.

 

"I will only go away if you kiss me right here" Irene pointed on her cheeks.

 

"Forget it, stay and make yourself comfortable" Seungwan replied right away. Irene grinned in victory.

 

 As soon as the bus started to move. Seungwan started to became nauseous.

 

"Hey are you alright??" 

 

"I'm ok, a nap would do" Seungwan manage to say back.

 

He was so dizzy to even feel what's happening around him. He decided to closed his eyes and sleep his dizziness away.


Irene noticed that Seungwan's position was uncomfortable and his head keeps on hitting the on window because of the road. She decided to pull up the armrest that was separating their seat and made Seungwan's head lay on her lap. She can't help but to examine Seungwan's face. She Seungwan's hair lovingly.


even when you're sleeping you look still look cute if only there where no one else in this bus I would kiss you already...


"Hey, Irene is Seungwan alright??" Eric asked.


" Yeah, he was just dizzy because of his motion sickness thing" V noticed the way Irene was staring at Seungwan.


"Don't worry, he is normally like that" V said to Eric.


"Really?? I didn't know that he have  motion sickness" Eric said.


=========


  are we already at our destination???


Seungwan noticed that he was not leaning on the window but rather on Irene lap. He could not remember sleeping on her lap.


He decided to sit up and noticed that Irene was sleeping. He looked outside and noticed that  It was traffic that's why their bus was not moving.He looked back at Irene.

 

 you will hurt your neck if you will sleep li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter