Realize

She's a boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene cant take her eyes off Seungwan one of the reason was because of his new haircut which makes him more handsome and hot...

 

Wait! No no no no...I mean yes wait! Why am I even panicking he can even hear my thoughts.

 

There is something new about him but I can't seem to find it out..

 

Irene shook her head to get off her thoughts about Seungwan.

 

"Sorry I was not able to walk with you this morning, I kind of woke up late..so yeah" Seungwan scratched his head while smiling apologetically. 

 

"It's ok, I don't really mind Seulg kept me company anyways" Seungwan shook his head.

 

"But still....I feel bad about it...." 

 

"Ah!" Irene looked at him confusingly.

 

"Let's grab some ice cream later, my treat!" Seungwan said cheerfully. Irene agreed to him immediately. 

 

"Call!" 

 

"Do you think we should also ask Eric and Seulgi to join us?" Irene wants to spend her time with Seungwan alone but she dosen't want to be selfish.

 

"Yeah, lets ask them to join us" Irene said with a heavy heart.

 

"Ok, lets go now to our classroom. We don't want to be late" Seungwan held Irene's hand without thinking and walked together to their classroom...ba-thump ba-thump.. Irene's heart was beating irregularly since this morning...Seungwan what have you done to me?

 

=========

"Yeah! It's Seungwan's treat!!" Seungwan cant help but to cover Eric's big mouth. 

 

"Yah, why are extra noisy today?" Eric just shrug while smiling sheepishly.

 

Irene and Seulgi were walking behind them.

 

"Seul, what's with Seungwan today?" Irene whispered.

 

"Huh? What do you mean??" Irene pointed at Seungwan.

 

"He looks so cheerful today" Seulgi smiled at her friend.

 

"He's like that every single day" Irene kept quiet no , he's usually quiet..but either way i like to see him cheerful every day.. Irene just shrug her thoughts and kept walking. 

 

"Wan!" Eric whispered while pointing at someone. He grab Seungwan by his arms and they hid behind a pole. 

 

"Isn't that Joy, from the other section?" Eric nudge him.

 

"Yeah, why?" Seungwan's brows furrowed at him...hey,hey there's something fishy...

 

"what are you two doing there??" Seulgi went near them and also looked at where they were looking awhile ago. She saw Joy and her friends. She glared at Eric.

 

"Yah, why are you two looking like a creep, watching Sooyoung while hiding behind a pole??" Irene glared at Seungwan.

 

"Seungwan dragged me" Eric looked at Seulgi innocently and pointed at the bewildered Seungwan.

 

"Yah! , Don't make it look like you were the victim here. Seriously he was the one who dragged me" Seulgi know that Seungwan was saying the truth.

 

"Eric, Seungwan wouldn't do that kind of things especially to his friends" Eric widened his eyes and look at Seungwan. Irene just stayed quiet.

 

"You're friends with Joy??" 

 

"Yeah, Seulbear and this Beautiful girl right here are her bestfriends" Irene and Seulgi just looked at each other, not understanding some words that he spoke.

 

"I see" Eric smiled widely with the news that he heard. He continued walking happily leaving Seungwa, Seulgi and Irene confused with his action.

 

"Wan-ah, what did you said to Eric earlier? I didnt quite catch that" Irene asked.

 

"I said that you were beautiful" Seungwan said as he smiled at Irene. 

 

=======

 

Eric went infront to order their ice cream. Irene cant help but to steal glances from Seungwan.....ba-thump, ba-thump arrrgggggg  I think that I need to get to the hospital soon and get checked. My heart has been beating irregularly since this morning.. And it felt like there is something in my stomach..

 

"Baechu, are you alright? You were spacing out again" 

 

"Hehe, don't mind me" Irene laugh nervously when Seungwan turned to look at her. He slowly reached his hands on Irene's forehead making Irene blushed from the contact.

 

"Eh? Joohyun-ah are you sick??" Irene quickly removed his hands from her forehead. She quickly shook her head.

 

"N-no it's just...hot..yeah it's so hot in here" Irene kept on fanning herself while , Seulgi just looked at her weirdly...it was snowing and yet Irene feels hot...weird..Seulgi thought.

 

Seungwan squinted his eyes at Irene making her uncomfortable under his gaze.

 

"It's snowing outside , Joohyun-ah" Irene can't look straight at Seungwan.

 

"I-i-its just..." gosh Joohyun why are you stuttering?? Irene was flustered all of the sudden, she covered her face with her hair. Seungwan cant seem to hid his laughter and burst out making. Irene look at him.

 

"Ppfffftt- hahaha i'm just messing you up" Irene looked at Seungwan. Seulgi just sat beside Irene quietly, watching the two quarel.

 

"Yah, how dare you" Seungwan sticked out his tongue at Irene. Making her more pissed for playing with her feelings. She was about to say something at Seungwan but stoped when she heard his phone ring.

 

"Excuse me , I'll just answer this phone call"  Seungwan excused himself. 

 

Seulgi can't help but to stare at Irene. 

 

"Yah, what's with that look"

 

"Joohyun-ah, I can't help but to notice you stealing glances at Seungwan since this morning" Irene sighed.

 

"So you noticed...i can't help it you know?, Everytime he look and smile at me I began to feel something in my stomach and I found it hard to breath, maybe I have some problems with my body don't you think?" Seulgi can't help but to grin at what she heard.

 

"It's normal , you pabo"

 

"I'm not a pabo" Irene pouted.

 

"It's normal to feel when you're 'in love' " Irene took a sec to register what she heard...so this feeling that I have for Seungwan was not just an admiration..it was love all this time...but how?? 

 

"Yah, what took you so long Eric and why is your ice cream bigger than us??" Seulgi said.

 

"Hehe, I guess that girl really likes me" Seulgi and Irene looked at the girl he was pertaining to, she was blowing kisses at Eric.

 

"See?" 

 

"So , you flirted with her just to get bigger ice cream" Seulgi squinted her eyes.

 

"Correct! But don't tell Seungwan ok? By the way where is he??" 

 

Seungwan came back with a smile on his face.

 

"Oh, speaking of" Eric said.

 

"Hey whats with that smile??"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter