Final

Far far away..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 A/N : So guys, here's the update. I'm sorry if this story turn out a bit lame and boring. This just came straight from my mind and I have no time to check it. So, sorry for the errors. Btw, thank you for subscribing. I'm sorry if I didn't thank you guys politely (⌒_⌒;) Thanks for upvoting too. You guys are the best!!! Thank you again guys!!!! I love all of you.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

It was raining outside. Those brown eyes looked out from the window but the owner didn't make any sign to move closer to move closer to it. When his eyes almost shut down, his phone out of the blue rang into his ears. He brought his phone up and couldn't help the smile that cracking up on his face. He stared longingly at the smiling picture on his screen phone before answered the call.

" Hello, Luhan!!!" The childish voice rang into his ears. Luhan chuckled amusedly.

" Yes, love,"hearing that nickname, Luhan earned a fit of shy laughter.

" How are you?"

" I'm always fine for you," Luhan said, smiling lovingly like his lover was in front of him. He heard his lover laughing again.

" Luhan, I miss you."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" I miss you too."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

 

 

" Luhan.."

" Hmm?"

" I really miss Kris and Tao," Junmyeon pouted, playing with the pillow underneath his chest. Luhan chuckled while rolling on his bed.

" You miss Kris and Tao. Then, how about that guy? What is his name? Oh! Mr. Handsome Luhan, right?" Luhan joked, earning a fit of laughter from Junmyeon.

" Mr. Handsome Luhan? Is he really that handsome?"

" Of course! If not, you wouldn't fall for him, right?" Luhan smirked. He heard Junmyeon whining completely embarrassed.

" I hate you!"

" I love you too,love~"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

 

" We are going to China," Junmyeon didn't care with what the manager was saying after that. Because he just already in the cloud nine when he heard the word 'China'. Luhan's smiling face came filling his head. He beyond than excited already.

" Suho, are you even listening?" Oh, crap. Junmyeon smiled his angelic smile, trying to melt the manager's heart but the older man just stared at him blankly.

" Yes, I-I'm listening."

" Then, what did I say?" Junmyeon looked around, trying to find some help. But, seeing the smirks on the other members' faces made Junmyeon turned to his manager again.

" I'm sorry..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

" Are you going to tell Luhan-hyung?" Kyungsoo asked, folding his shirts diligently. Junmyeon sat next to him, shaking his head.

" Why?"

" I want to make a surprise," Junmyeon smiled. Kyungsoo stopped folding while turning completely to Junmyeon. The older frown seeing the serious face.

" You know what, hyung. I don't trust you. I think you're going to tell him in a few minutes after this. Am I wrong?" Kyungsoo said using his monotone voice. Junmyeon pouted.

" You're a bad boy."

" Naah, hyung. I'm a good boy. If not me, who else would be?"

" Umin-hyung?"

" He is older than you," Kyungsoo smirked. Feeling frustrated, Junmyeon threw a pillow to Kyungsoo's face and ran away before a SatanSoo appeared. But, Kyungsoo smiled instead. His hyung could be childish sometimes.  No. Not sometimes. But always. This made Kyungsoo chuckled by himself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

 

" China here we are!!!!!" That were Chanyeol and Baekhyun shouting like the happiest humans in the world. Jongdae was laughing beside them. Junmyeon smiled at the beagle line. They were on the stange, performing. Junmyeon really hope that Luhan, Kris and Tao were watching them. But, the major part of him hoped that the trio was still with them, dancing, singing, laughing, crying and everything with them.

" Are you okay?" Kyungsoo asked, touching Junmyeon's pale hand lightly. Junmyeon smiled and nodded. Kyungsoo returned the smile kindly.

" I want to have fun with you before you disappear with Luhan-hyung," Kyungsoo winked and before Junmyeon could protest, Kyungsoo already pulling him along. The younger one was happily waving his hand to their fans. And Junmyeon did the same.

" SARANGHAE!!!!" Junmyeon shouted, hoping that he was saying this to Luhan. The Chinese man who he loved so much.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

" Are you sure you want to go there alone?" Minseok asked, uneasy. Junmyeon smiled while his hyung's arm.

" I'm going to be okay. Don't worry. I just wanted to meet Luhan for a short time and I promise that I will come back quick," but Minseok still frowning.

" At least, is it wrong if just one of us follow you?"

" Hyung, give Junmyeon-hyung time to be alone with Luhan-hyung," Kyungsoo made his way to Minseok. Minseok sighed.

" Alright then."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

It's been a while..no... It's been a really long time Junmyeon came here. That was why he was a bit lost. A bit,okay. Yes, surely he could just call Luhan to tell him that he was in China having a concert. Then, the Chinese man would come and get him but he wanted to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter