1/1

Won't Make You Tired

Sungjae-ya, i’m tired,

 

Click.

Changsub sent that messages to Sungjae.

It’s Saturday and all of btob members have their own schedule or go somewhere with their friends, include Sungjae. He have his individual schedule. Ah—This maknae is so famous these days.

Changsub also had his individual Schedule, yes, he participated in Law Of The Jungle, he went to Mongolia and he just got back to Korea yesterday, because of that, His manager asked him to stay at the dorm and don’t let him to go outside, he must rest because they don’t want him to sick, but Changsub hates being alone.

He hates being alone, especially without Sungjae.

But what can he do? This maknae is so busy.

 

I just done doing my first photoshoot, what happen hyung? You miss your hometown? The jungle? Kekekeke. As expected animals love jungles.

 

Changsub dont feeling to joking right now.

 

No, i am seriously tired with being alone, missing you all the tim---

 

He deleted what he type, he can’t send it to Sungjae.

The Changsub Sungjae’s know is the type of Changsub who always happy and cheer Sungjae up when Sungjae down. Sungjae only see him as best friend or hyung. But Changsub think of Sungjae differently.

 

No, i’m just tired.

 

5 seconds later, Changsub receive a phone call from Sungjae.

 

“Yah, are you really Changsub? What happen?” ‘Wow, thats a fast respond’ Changsub thinks. “Of course i am.” Changsub answer, his voice is so low and doesn’t have any of energy. “Why are you tired? Is sleeping all day not enough for you?” This is what Changsub don’t like. Sungjae always joking with Changsub because Sungjae thinks that Changsub always happy. Ah, Changsub forget. Friends do things like that right?

 

“I’m tired being alone.” Finally Changsub say it. Sungjae stop talking for a while, but Changsub can hear that Sungjae talking to someone across. Oh, Sungjae ask someone can he make a phone call outside.

 

“Changsub-ah, What happen? This isn’t you.” Sungjae continue to talks after he talked with someone accros. Finally Sungjae said something in serious tone, but even Sungjae is serious now, Changsub still can’t say it.

 

“You don’t have to make a private call outside, i know you are busy. Sorry for disturbing you, hehe.” Sungjae got confuse, “Yah you dont disturb me, what happen with yo—“

 

Click,

Changsub end the call.

 

What happen?

Hyung

Oy!

Yaah!

Changsub ah!

Lee Changsub!

Aish—

You know how to ing read my messages right?


Sungjae spams Changsub with messages but Changsub already silent his phone.

This happen when Changsub feel lonely.

The thought of how hard is it to have a feel more than friends to Sungjae.

How hard to have one-sided love, especially when he knows there’s no way Sungjae would like him back.

Ah—Sleep’s better. Changsub thinks.

And then Changsub goes to sleep.

 

  •  

Changsub feels something heavy above his body, Ah he think he only sleep for 15 minute, why he wake up all of sudden?

Changsub opens his eyes and see Sungjae sit on his body.

 

“Why are you here? I-i mean doesn’t you have to go to  another schedule?” Changsub eyes widened,

Why in the world Sungjae is here? Why Sungjae sit on his body? Sungjae’s supposed to coming home at night. Changsub reach his phone who only a few cm from him. He see the time. It’s only 15 minute after the phone call,

 

“Try think, why i’m here?” Sungjae said with serious and deep tone. “I am asking you because i don’t know, fool.” Changsub answer with annoyed tone, deep down in his heart he is happy to see Sungjae now. But he confused why Sungjae have that badmood tone now. “By the way, why are you sitting on my body? Move, i want to sit.” Changsub continued, He lie if he says that he doesn’t like it. Sungjae sitting on his body. But—ah, They are only  friends right?

 

“No, i wont.”

“move.”

“What are you tired of? What happen? I won’t move before you tell me.” Changsub sigh, “Answer me first, Why are you here?”

“Because you didn’t answer my messages, my phone calls. Because you are weird for being unmood like this. I am really worried don’t you know?!” Sungjae yelled in frustation.

“I know you won’t like my answer of your question. So move now.” Changsub has a cold tone on his words. “By the way, it’s should be me who yelled in that sound of frustation.” Changsub’s continue.

“You aren’t Changsub that i know now, What happen,hyung?” Sungjae’s face move closer to Changsub’s face. It’s make Changsub's heart beat so fast.

“You’ll regret it if you hear it. Move before i become totally angry.”

“I won’t.”

Changsub annoyed.

“Yes, this Changsub have two side. Side you always see and side you never want to see. But unfortunately you already saw this side of Changsub. What should i say?deep inside, I never a Changsub you know. A hyung, A bestfriend. I never see you that way. You never understand and even if you understand, you wouldn’t care. You wouldn’t care at how i want us to become more than a friends, more than a hyung and dongsaeng relationship. You never understand how i hates being alone. How i hates missing you all the time when you are not by my side. But even if you are being my side, you won’t be the Sungjae i want in my side. But now you always have your individual schedule, at first i think as long as you are with me i am okay with this feeling. But now because you are rarely here, i always feel alone, i can’t keep it anymore. You never understand how i ing love you all this time.” Changsub says with a frustation tone.

There’s a silent after Changsub says that.

“Now move, you hear my reason right? Don’t sit on my body like that anymore, it raised my expectation even if i know that what i want never happe—“ Changsub’s words cutted by Sungjae.

Sungjae’s lips cut Changsub.

Sungjae’s kiss Changsub while Sungjae’s on top of Changsub now.

Sungjae kiss Changsub right on his lips. It isn’t a long kiss, It's a soft and short kiss, After that Sungjae hugs Changsub, tightly.

 

“I also ing love you, for your info.” Sungjae laughs while hugging Changsub. “Ah, finally i said that words. Thanks for saying that to me first,hyung. I really really ing love you.”

 

Sungjae then laugh and see Changsub right in his eyes, Changsub smile widened, make Sungjae can see Changsub’s eyesmile, Ah, this precious boy is mine, Sungjae thought.

 

Sungjae can’t help but to kiss Changsub.