Final

Taeny: Always here with you.

Taeyeon opened the door that separated herself and her lover. The room was darker than ever and sobs can be heard.

She switched on the lights before walking towards her lover with a bowl of hot porridge on her left hand. Tiffany has not eaten a mouth ever since they came back from the airport. Of course, who would have the appetite after being reprimanded for making mistake, an irreversible one to be exact.

 
It breaks Taeyeon's heart to see her Tiffany so broken. Tiffany has always been the stronger one, always so positive about life and people, always so kind to the people around her. But now, all that’s left is a broken Tiffany in front of her. Taeyeon don't know what to say or do to make her lover better. But she knows that Tiffany needs her more than anything else. She has to stay strong for her lover.

She put down the bowl of porridge and sat down beside Tiffany on the bed. She patted Tiffany's shoulder to comfort her and maybe to stop her from crying.

"Pany ah... I know you are sad. But please, you haven't eat anything since morning. I am worried about you. Can you at least eat the porridge that I cooked for you?" Taeyeon said as she leaned forward to hug Tiffany who is still sobbing non-stop.

"No Tae, let me... let me be alone for now...." Tiffany said between her sobs.

Taeyeon knows Tiffany meant it when she said she wants to be alone. And so she tightened the hug for the last time that night and greeted Tiffany goodnight.

"I will leave the porridge here in case you are hungry later." With that, Taeyeon left the room.

[Please be ok Tiffany. I want to see your smiling eyes again.]
---------- 
"Pany, why didn't you tell me that you are not going to Hawaii?" Taeyeon questioned Tiffany who is in her bed with the blanket over her whole body and head.

"No why, just don't think I should go." Tiffany said monotonously.

"Why not? Because of that incident? Then isn't this a good time to leave here and take a break from all the negative happenings?"

"No Tae, I want to stay here and reflect my actions." Tiffany said without moving an inch from under the blanket.

"Fine, then I will stay too." Tiffany sat up after hearing the words from Taeyeon.

"There is no need to, Tae. Just go with the other girls." Tiffany frowned, feeling burdensome if Taeyeon is to stay because of her.

"No Pany ah, you need-"

"I don't need you Tae! For goodness sake, I am not a kid, Tae. I know how to take care of myself!" Tiffany cut in, feeling totally frustrated.

Taeyeon looked into Tiffany's eyes that quickly turned away with guilt after the shouting that happened so suddenly.

"Fine, I will go. Please take care of yourself when I am not around kay? Even if is hard, please try to eat abit at least." Taeyeon said as she looked at Tiffany who is still avoiding eye contact with her. She know Tiffany too well. She knows that Tiffany will feel guilty and burdensome if she is to stay with her. She don't want Tiffany to feel that way, and therefore she chose to go Hawaii and let Tiffany has the alone time.

"I will go out now, let me know if you need anything." Taeyeon said as she got up and left the room. She does hope that the latter would at least acknowledge, but no, Tiffany just went back under the cover.

[How can I make you feel better Pany ah...]
------------
"I am leaving Pany ah..." Taeyeon whispered to Tiffany who is under the blanket, as if hasn't move abit from the previous night. She can see a little movement from under the blanket, but in the end the latter still didn't respond to her.

"Bye bye... take care Pany ah..." With the goodbye, Taeyeon left the room and Korea for Hawaii. 

After hearing the door closed, Tiffany can't help but poured out her tears that she has been trying to hold since Taeyeon came in to greet her goodbye.

[I wish you will feel better already after I am back.]
[I am sorry Tae, I miss you already.]

------------
"Pany ah! I am back!" Taeyeon shouted as she entered the house. But there was no response at all from her lover.

She opened the door that leads to her lover's room and saw the latter lying on her bed as usual.

"Pany ah, I am-"

"Go away you jerk!" Tiffany shouted as she threw a pillow at Taeyeon.

"What happened Pan-" without finishing the sentence, another pillow came flying in her direction again.

"Get out, you jerk!"

Feeling frustrated not knowing what she has done wrong, Taeyeon pushed Tiffany down and pinned her on the bed.

"Stop it Pany! What's wrong with you?! What happened?"

"Get off me you jerk! Don't touch me with your dirty hands!" Tiffany shouted as she tried to struggle out of Taeyeon's grip. But Taeyeon was quick to pin her down again with her whole body on Tiffany now.

"What did you say?! What dirty hands?! What did I do this time?" Taeyeon shouted back into Tiffany's face.

"What did you do wrong? You dare to ask me that? You ing meet Baekhyun behind my back, you jerk!"

"What?!"

"I saw it on twitter, you and Heechul went out, and passed by Baekhyun. Did you plan this? Just to see him? Did you-"

"Shut up! Do you know what you are talking Pany?" Taeyeon said in such a low but angry tone.

"Do you even know what you are talking TIFFANY HWANG?!" Taeyeon shouted again.

"I KNOW! YOU AND HIM ARE BACK TOGETHER!" Tiffany shouted in response.

Taeyeon looked into the eyes of her lover that are burning with fire and filled with pain and mistrust. She knew she can never explain herself now. She felt disappointed that her girlfriend has thought that way of her. She felt hurt that her girlfriend didn't trust her. She felt frustrated because she don't know how to make the situation better.

"Ok, if this is what you think, then it is." Taeyeon said plainly as she loosen the grip and pulled herself away from Tiffany. She is tired. Tired to explain herself for something that is not true at all. She left the room with her head hung low and tears forcing their way out.

[How can you... how can you think of me that way Pany ah...?] 
[You are a jerk KIM TAEYEON!]

---------------
A few days later.

Taeyeon and Tiffany have not been talking to each other ever since the day they quarrelled. Both do not want to initiate the talk, not like last time when one of them will just apologise for the mistake and life goes on.

Tiffany was on twitter again and spotted a tweet that shows photos of Taeyeon at Incheon Airport back from Hawaii. But what caught her attention were the captions in the photo. It says 'Taeyeon is smiling because she is going back to her wife'.

Tiffany unknowingly smiled at the comment. She scrolled up the tweets and saw common tweets. She smiled again seeing all the comments agreeing to the captions.

"No it can't be. She must be smiling because she had a great time with Baekhyun." Tiffany reasoned with herself.

She continued to scroll through the tweets and stopped at the photo that showed 'Baekyeon'. The captions again caught her eyes. 'She walked past him.'

She clicked the photos to enlarge them and noticed that Taeyeon didn't even talk to Baekhyun at all. She just walked past Baekhyun, Heechul was the one who stopped and talked to Chanyeol. She went through the photos again to make sure that she is right.

"Tae didn't even do anything... ! That means I am the one who misunderstood! Urghhhh!" Tiffany face palmed herself. 
-----------
Tiffany was standing outside Taeyeon's room, hesitating for the longest time whether to enter the room at all.

"Is my fault for misunderstanding her, I should apologise. Come on Tiff, just do it." Tiffany mumbles to herself.

[Knock knock]

Tiffany opened the door without getting the permission.

As she entered, Taeyeon was sitting on her bed, looking at her phone.

"Yes?" Taeyeon asked plainly.

"Can we talk?"

"About?" Again, Taeyeon answered with one word, and her eyes on her phone, not looking at Tiffany at all. Tiffany felt hurt that her lover treated her as if she didn't exist.

"Can you look at me when I am talking?"

"You didn't look at me when I talk, so I assume is ok for me to do that, Tiffany ssi." Yet again, Taeyeon avoided eye contact.

Tiffany felt another stab in her heart when Taeyeon called her so formally. That's her retribution, she thought.

"Look, I am sorry okay?"

"For what Tiffany ssi? For throwing pillows at me? For saying hurtful words? Or for stabbing my heart with your mistrusted eyes?" Taeyeon asked sarcastically. She is hurt. Very hurt. She sat up and look at Tiffany in her eyes before she looks down on her own lap, trying to avoid letting Tiffany see her tears coming out.  

"Do you think you are the only one hurt here? Do you know how it felt to see my girlfriend so broken down? Do you know how hard it was for me to leave you here knowing that you need me most now? Do you know how I stayed up late just so you can call me anytime or even text me that you are fine? But you never once did. And do you know how happy I was when I am back in Korea? Because I am finally going to see you. But...but all I get was you throwing pillows at me and misunderstanding me." Taeyeon sighed. She didn't once look at Tiffany because she her tears are overflowing now. 

"I am sorry Tae. For everything. I know I have hurt you with how I behaved and what I have said. I realised I am wrong. Please forgive me Tae... please...please look at me Tae..." Tiffany's voice threatens to crack anytime.

Taeyeon, as angry and disappointed as she is, when heard the sobbing from her lover, immediately looked up.

"Tae... I am sorry... I really am... please...please forgive me. I am sorry..." Tiffany burst into tears as she echoed her apologies.

Taeyeon can't bear to see her Tiffany breaks down again. Not when she hasn't recover from her previous breakdown. She immediately leaned forward to hug Tiffany.

"Shhhh... is ok... is ok Pany ah... stop crying...shhhh"

Hearing Taeyeon called her Pany ah, she cried even harder now. Because she has been so nasty towards Taeyeon and even called her 'jerk', but now Taeyeon has forgiven her so easily.

"Shhhh...shhhh...stop crying... look at me Pany."

Tiffany wiped her tears and looked into Taeyeon's eyes.

"I am sorr-" Tiffany words were cut off as a pair of lips was on hers now to shut her up.

"I missed you so much, Pany ah. Taeyeon said as she leaned her forehead on Tiffany's after the short peck.

"I missed you too." Tiffany replied and both were in embrace again. 
-------

After 10 minutes of crying, both Taeyeon and Tiffany are now lying on Taeyeon's bed facing each other.

"I was on twitter and saw the pictures of your encounter with Baekhyun. You... you didn't even talk to him. You walked past him. I guess I was too angry that time to assume that something happened between you two. I’m sorry…"

"That's so silly Pany ah. How can you not trust me. Even our locksmith can see that I am totally not enjoying at the event. Did you not see my sulky face when I am going there? When I was there, I have to force myself to smile even though I am not happy. The worst was I ended up being in the same group as Baekhyun, and people started to rumour that we are back again. The thing is the grouping was random, not that I had a choice."

"Poor babe..." Tiffany cooed as she used her index and middle fingers to brush Taeyeon's fringe behind her ear.

"I sent text to you when I reached here. But I didn't get any reply from you. I even updated my snapchat just so you can look at them when you miss me. I did all I could to keep myself occupied. Heechul oppa came to drag me out for shopping that day. And it so happened that we passed by Baekhyun...and that's when you see the rumour starts spreading again." Taeyeon explained, feeling slightly disturbed by the rumour again.

Tiffany sensed the discomfort from Taeyeon and immediately did what she thought can reduce the discomfort- to kiss Taeyeon.

The kiss lasted for about a minute before Tiffany pulled away.

"I am sorry you have to go through this again, babe. And I am sorry for not trusting you. You must be very disappointed in me. I am sorry." Tiffany said sincerely as she went on to hug Taeyeon again.

"No, is ok Pany ah. At least you understand now. I am more worried about you. Are you feeling better already?"

"I am better already. I just need time to reflect. I felt terribly sorry for my mistake and I know is hard, but I have to pay for my mistake. I am just worried that our fans will get hurt by those hurtful comments that attack them when the mistake is from me."

"Haters are gonna hate, Pany ah. Most of them are understanding when the truth is out. Only those minorities who don't want to see you any better kept leaving negative comments. Ignore those comments Pany ah. Don't fall for those traps that are meant to break you down." Taeyeon said as she looked deeply into the eyes of Tiffany.

"You are too kind to be hurt that way, Princess."

"Sweet talker. How can you always make me feel better with just words?"

"Well, because I can. And who says I can only make you feel better with words. I can use other ways too... like you know..." Taeyeon said as she wriggled her eyebrow.

Tiffany immediately pushed Taeyeon away. "Yah! You are such a mood spoiler, Kim Tae-"

"Arraso, I am just kidding Pany ah. I know you are not in the mood. At least for now." Taeyeon turned Tiffany around so that she is back hugging her now.

"Let me just stay with you like this okay? I just miss you too much." Taeyeon whispered into Tiffany's ear.

"I miss you too"

"I love you."

"I love you too. Thank you Tae…for always staying by my side.”

[END]