Kyungsoo, Chanyeol, and that yellow thing

Me and My Muses

Inspiration: this legendary yellow thing that amused ChanSoo lmaooo

 

Aeri, Chanyeol, and Kyungsoo decide to study before the test in campus garden, which means they will sit on the grass while reading the stuffs. Kyungsoo finds a good spot under the tree but something distracts him. He is taking a yellow thing from the grass. Something like a toy and elastic.

"What is this? Who the hell leave it here?" Kyungsoo says and looks at the object carefully, like a kid finds something interesting and amusing.

"Huh? What did you just find?" Chanyeol is hovering beside Kyungsoo.

"I don't even know, but it feels good in my hand though."

Kyungsoo is suddenly moves the yellow thing up and down then laughs out loud. He walks around and shakes the thing so eagerly while cannot stop laughing happily, making Chanyeol and Aeri look at each other and raise their eyebrows.

Kyungsoo keeps shaking the yellow thing until it changes its shape. The shape changes into two balls. Kyungsoo stops and stares at the toy thing. His big eyes widens when he realizes that the toy's shape has turned into something ert. Too late, Chanyeol also knows the change, he even knows right away what the thing looks like. Aeri is seeing that too but a bit late to realize. When she gets it, her face becomes red.

Chanyeol can't hold his laughter until he falls onto the ground. He laughs like he can die because of laughing too much.

"Yah!" Kyungsoo hits Chanyeol with the toy thing then tries to make it back into its original shape.

Chanyeol just can't stop laughing. The tears even brims in Chanyeol's eyes while he's laughing.

"Yah, Chanyeol. Stop!" Kyungsoo is sitting beside Chanyeol and still holding the toy.

Aeri can't help but chuckles seeing Chanyeol like this. She also sees the smile on Kyungsoo's lips because of Chanyeol's laughter. Aww her sweet friends.

That yellow thing is succesfully ruining their plan to study peacefully.