Two

Human

In the middle of Junseo's bedroom floor, there's a group of boys gathered around in a big circle. Bags of chips and soda cans can be seen everywhere in the room, leaving no spaces empty.

"Truth or dare?" Kyungtae asked, after spinning the bottle.

"I'll go with truth," Jong said, with both arms resting behind him on Junseo's bed.

Kyungtae stared at the ceiling, while rubbing his chin, trying to think of a good question. A smile slowly crept on his face and he snapped his fingers.

"What did you think of me when we first met?" He asked, curious of his answer.

"You always ask questions about yourself," Hamyung rolled his eyes and layed down on the floor.

"You're too full of yourself, man," Junseo said, before taking a sip of his coke.

Now, it's Jong's turn to stared at the ceiling and rubbed his chin.

"You really want to hear it?" He asked Kyungtae.

"You're going to say handsome and cool, right?" Kyungtae said, running a hand through his hair, confidently. 

"No, I was going to say you were a stupid loser wearing clothes that were out of style," he said. "And didn't you hang out with Eunsoo at that time?"

Everyone turned to looked at Kyungtae, whose face was burning with embarrassment.

"Eunsoo?" Hamyung suddenly sat up at the mention of Eunsoo. "That ugly girl who picks her nose all the time?" 

"Are you serious, you used to hang out with her?" Minseok, the quiet one, who only talks when he find the topic interesting, spoke up.

"That was when I was in freshman year. I was only a kid back then, okay, so I didn't know anything," the more Kyungtae tried to explain himself, the redder his face becomes.

"Whatever," Hamyung said, ignoring Kyungtae, who was still busy explaining himself.

Minseok immediately sank back into his spot, attention back onto his phone when the topic ended.

"Your turn, truth or dare," Hamyung kicked Junseo in the knee, lightly.

"You didn't even spin the bottle," Junseo said.

"Well, everyone except you went," He said, stealing the sprite from Kyungtae. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth," Junseo said, as he squashed his empty can of coke.

"No fun. You always pick truth," Minseok said, eyes glued on his screen.

Junseo stared at the bottle in front of him and sighed secretly.

"Ok, fine. Dare."