First Kiss

첫 키스

It's been a couple months since Wonho and I started dating. Wonho's been very clingy lately. Why? I don't know. Today, I decided to go to Wonho's house for a couple minutes or hours before I go meet up with Hyunseong and the boys. I knocked on the door and waited for Wonho to open the door for me. Once he opened the door, he looked at me with a huge smile on his face. 

"EunA!" He said with his arms wide opened. "You came to visit me!" He said then hugged me tightly. I hugged him back and smiled slightly. 

"Baby, I told you that I was coming over to your house." I said.

"Really? Maybe, I forgot then." He said then started to sway from side to side. 

"I literally told you that I'm coming over, ten minutes ago." I said.

"Really? It felt like hours." He said then released me. "Come in." He said then opened the door a little wider. I walked into his house and sat down on his couch. Once Wonho locked his door, he sat down next to me. After turning on the television, Wonho hugged me from the side and rested his head on my shoulder. 

"Baby, is something wrong?" I asked while looking at him. He shook his head while looking at me. 

"I'm fine." He said then smiled. 

"Okay." I said then looked at the television screen. From time to time, I would see at the corner of my eyes, Wonho staring at me. "Is there something on my face?" I asked while looking at him. He shook his head. "Okay, then." I said quietly then looked back at the television.

 After a couple seconds later, Wonho was lying down with his head resting on my lap. I wasn't paying attention to the television anymore, I was too busy playing with Wonho. Wonho was playing with my hand while I was playing with his hair. I looked at the clock that was in front of us. 

"Oh, baby, I have to go." I said while patting his head, signaling him to get off of my lap. He sat up and started pouting. 

"You're leaving already?" He asked. I nodded my head.

"The boys are waiting for me." I said.

"Don't leave me." Wonho said while clinging onto my arm. 

"I would love to stay but the boys planned the for over a month, I have to go." I said then stood up. Wonho released my arm but then he sat down on the floor and hugged onto my leg. "Baby, let go." I said while trying my best to get him to let go. He shook his head then hugged my leg tighter. I sighed then picked up my phone. I started to make my way towards the door while dragging Wonho across the floor with me. "Baby,let go. I really have to go." I said while patting his back. 

"I don't want you to go." He said.

"I promise that I'll come back after hanging out with the boys." I said.Wonho shook his head while pouting. "Why are you being so clingy lately?" I asked while crossing my arms. 

"I'm not clingy these days." He said then got off of the floor. 

"Yes, you are." I said.

"No, I'm not." He said. I looked at my phone to check the time. 

"Baby, I'll be back later." I said then hugged him quickly before running out of the door. 

While I was out with the boys, I kept getting text messages and calls from Wonho. I got tired of him calling me, so I turned off my phone completely. Once it was time for the boys to go home, I was on the subway on my way to Wonho's house. When Wonho opened the door, he looked kinda upset. "Baby, is something wrong?" I asked.

"I'm fine." He said while walking over to the couch. I placed my phone down on the table and closed the door. I walked over to the couch and sat down next to Wonho. 

"Baby, I know something's wrong. You can tell me." I said. Wonho sighed then turned his body do that he could face me. 

"You know that I care about you a lot. I care about you so much that I get nervous even if I close my eyes for a second. When I look at you, it feels like I'll run out of breath. I'll sometimes ask myself  'How are you so chillingly beautiful?'. When we're out all the guys look like the devil to me. I've completely fallen for you. I just can't help but get greedy. The more I look at you, the greedier I get. I'm curious about everything about you. I'm never like this to other girls, my eyes are only fixed on you. If I can have you all to myself, I'll do anything. I don't think that I can do anything without you. I can't even live a day without you. I made up my mind. From today and on, I'm only obsessed with you." He said while looking at me in the eyes. (I know it sounds kinda creepy, just shhh.) I stared at him for a couple seconds then started to inch away from him.

"That's sweet but that also very creepy." I said.

"I'm not dangerous, so baby don't worry." He said then held my hand. I started to giggle a little then it started to turn into laughter. "What's so funny?" Wonho asked. I stopped laughing and looked at Wonho in the eyes. 

"You're just so cute." I said then moved some of his hair away from his face. "Is this why you're so clingy lately?" I asked then rested my hand on one of his cheeks(?). 

"I'm not clingy." He said. I placed my other hand on the other side of his face. 

"Yes, you are." I said while slightly pushing his cheeks together. "You're so cute, baby." I said while smiling.

My smile slowly started to fade away once I looked into Wonho's eyes. I started to lean closer to him. I couldn't help but stare at his lips. Once I was close enough to feel the heat that was coming from him, I looked up at him. I got closer and closer until our nose touched. I closed my eyes and pressed my lips against Wonho's. After a couple seconds, I opened my eyes again and backed away from Wonho. I looked down at my hands slightly embarrassed at what I just did. I felt Wonho shifting around. At the corner of my eye, I could see Wonho getting closer to me while smiling.

"Are you blushing?" He asked in a whiny tone. I turned around and covered my cheeks with my hands.

"No." I said.

"Baby, look at me." He said. I shook my head. Wonho removed my hands away from my cheeks and turned me around. "Are you embarrassed?" He asked while smiling. I nodded my head slowly while avoiding his eye contact. "Why are you so adorable?" He asked then rested his head against mine. "You don't have to be embarrassed. You have no idea how long I've waited for you to kiss me." He said then started rubbing our noses against each other. (I think it's called an Eskimo kiss. I don't know, I forgot.) "I have a question." Wonho said. I hummed in response. "Why are your lips so sweet?" He asked. I stared at him for a couple seconds. 

"Are you serious? Is that a legit question?" I asked. He nodded his head. "What the are you talking about?" I asked then my lips. "Oh, that's my lip balm." I said. (Am I the only one who noticed that EOS Lip Balms taste sweet while the rest tastes funny?) I looked up at the clock. It's nine. "Baby, I have to go. I'll see you tomorrow, okay?" I asked while getting up. Wonho nodded his head while getting up with me. I got my phone while I was walking towards the door. "Bye, baby." I said then opened the door. I was about to walk out the door but I felt Wonho grabbing my hand. I turned around and hummed in response. Wonho pointed to his cheek.

"One more." He said. I smiled then leaned closer to him. I was about to kiss his cheek but he moved so I kissed his lips, again. 

"Hoseok!" I said then covered my mouth. He immediately smiled. 

"I love you." He said while hugging me. "Call me when you get home, okay?" He asked. I nodded my head while smiling. "Bye, baby." He said then kissed my forehead. I waved goodbye and walked out of the door.