Chapter Six: Unplanned

Beautiful Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'marriage does not guarantee you will be together forever, it's only paper.
it takes love, respect, trust, understanding, friendship and faith in your relationship to make it last'

Beautiful Feelings

Chapter Six: Unplanned

Kai

"You're beautiful," I commented, looking at the girl.

Suzy. My girlfriend. Everyone in the campus likes her, and she's every boys' dream girl. Everyone wants her, and I'm lucky enough to call her mine.

"I know," she winked and gave me a peck on the lips before returning to her lunch.

I circled my arms around her waist, nuzzling my head into the crook of her neck, which earned giggles from her.

I sincerely hoped this relationship lasts.

"I love you," she said and leaned over to kiss me on the lips which lead to a heated make out session despite being in school.

"I'm home!" I called out.

A row of maids greeted me, while I just nodded curtly in return.

"Young master, Mr and Mrs Kim wants you to get ready by seven. We have prepared a few suits for you upstairs so just pick the one you like and get changed into them!" Mrs Park, the maid who has took care of me since I was a toddler informed.

"Another event?" I asked, an annoyed look clearly shown on my face.

"It's a special dinner, you will get to know later." She patted my back and left.

What makes a dinner so special? And why do I have to attend it?

I looked at the clock hung in the living room, it was six-forty. Twenty minutes to prepare. I sighed and headed up to my room.

I applied some hair gel and made it into a pompadour style. This was the look I always wore whenever I'm attending an event or reception with my parents. This time was no different.

It was seven. I walked down the stairs and spotted my parents sitting at the living room. They were also dressed formally, and it wasn't an unfamiliar sight of course.

"Mum, Dad." I called.

"Since you're ready, let's go!" Dad exclaimed.

His attitude was rare since he was always stern and fierce but now his tone of voice has made me doubt the 'special dinner'. Mum was also smiling a lot more than usual.

They were creeping me out.

"What's this "special" dinner about?" I asked once we got into the Mercedes.

"It's a dinner with the Jung family," Mum answered excitedly. "You will know why later."

It'd be a lie if I said I wasn't scared of what's going to happen.

We arrived at a fancy hotel restaurant and was lead to the ballroom on the seventh floor.

"They are already inside," Dad whispered before pushing the brass doors open, revealing a family of three seated around a dinner table.

"Hello, Mr and Mrs Kim. And of course Kai!" Mr Jung greeted.

Beside him was Mrs Jung, who also bowed to us.

Beside her was Krystal. She was wearing a short and tight dress. Her hair was in plaids and it was obvious that she had make-up on. She looked different from how she looked like in school. Her painted beige finger nails were fiddling with the hem of her dress that showed off her milky thighs. It was obvious that she was uncomfortable with how she's dressed.

"Let's start eating before the food gets cold as we discuss about that." Dad said and everyone smiled. Except Krystal and I.

"So dear Krystal and my son, Kai, the both of you will be getting married!"

I almost choked on my food. I looked at Krystal who was sitting opposite me.

gaped open, her eyes bulged. She didn't blink until I could grasp whole of the entire situation.

She was just as clueless as I am. We weren't informed beforehand, our opinions don't matter.

"But I have a girlfriend!" I slammed the table and stood up in anger. I didn't even care what the other family think of me anymore.

Yet I didn't fail to notice how Krystal flinched at my actions.

"Kai, don't be rude." Mum warned and I slumped back in my seat.

"That's your ow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter