Prologue

Unwanted Pregnancy [On-Hold]

A day,is all it take for someone's life to be ripped apart.And that someone is Kwon Soonyoung.

 

The male sit infront of his friend,staring in horror while cupping his mouth.Tears start to fall as he rub them furiously,his inner screaming and begging for this suffering to stop.His friend,Dr.Zitao look at him in pity.

 

"B-but,how did this happened?I'm a male.I can't be pregnant" he finally speak,voice filled with fear and anger.He feel afraid because what will the netizens think about him?And he feel angry because,if the bully wasn't fcking drunk that time,he wouldn't have him and he wouldn't be pregnant.The young doctor shifted on his seat,thinking on how he should tell him about this.

 

"Well," he cough,"As you know,pregnancy usually happened to a woman.It is rare for men to be pregnant.The chance is just 1%.And the 1% is you,who happens to be the rarest male to get pregnant.It is not a bad thing,though.Your pregnancy will be the same as a woman pregnancy.It's just that when you're on labour,you'll have to go through a special surgery" he explained.

 

The explaination is followed by Soonyoung quiet sobs..Zitao,who is there embraced him tightly.He never felt like this before,until he saw his bestfriend pained expression,swollen eyes and red nose from all the crying.He had enough.He had enough suffering.

 

"Then,how about both of us move to somwhere else?Jeju Island?I can open a clinic and you can help me,while I'm searching for nurses" The young doctor suggest,eyes sparkled with stars as he thought of Jeju Island with the beautiful sea.

 

Everyone love Jeju Island.Who doesn't if the place can make their heart warm and calm?Plus,Zitao's boyfriend owns a entertainment and a resort there,so it will not be such a pain in the when they're searching for home to stay.

 

Soonyoung sit there,staring blankly onto his black converse.That will be a great idea.Since his parents who is actually not his parents throw him out from the house,his ex-girlfeiend cheated on him and the incident where he got ,he has no one except for the doctor.This is an opprtunity for him to start over.

 

"....That is a...good idea.I can start over too,I guess.So....when will we go there?" he answer,then ask back.The young doctor grin sleepishly.

 

"Tomorrow,I already called Yifan while you're in your la-la-la land for 20 minutes and told him about your-I mean,our condition.We will stay at his private house near the Geumneung Euddeum Beach.Also don't worry about your clothes,you can borrow mine and we can buy new clothes later at Jeju"

 

Both of them sigh,thinking of what they will go through during their 'vacation'.

 

'Well,atleast Soonyoung calm down a bit' Zitao thought,glancing at the still-upset-male worriedly 'I hope there will be someone who will fix his broken heart,soon'

.

.

.

.

.

A short prologue,heh.

 

I hope you guys will enjoy this,though