(At The Hospital - Part 1) : Don't Give Up

My Days With You (Luhan x Oc)

LITA'S POV

A small smile appeared on my face as soon as I entered the building
''Finally' I whispered to myself as I made my way to the elevator. I knew I was busy right now, and I was suppost to go to a filming location for a photshoot, but I just missed Luhan so much and I wanted to see him.

Luhan and I are both very busy lately and we don't see each other very often even tho we live in the same house. Because of our busy and tiring schedules we will mostly meet late at night after we both finished our activities, however because we're both very tired at that time. We will mostly sleep and won't interact much. *Ugh stupid activities* I curse to mysel.
as I made my way to the elevator I spotted a familiar face which I recognize as Luhan's back up dancer.. *It's Alex, right?* I thought to myself.
''Hello Mrs.Lu'' he greeted me with a smile. I couldn't help but laugh at this.
''''Mrs Lu(?) Is that new?'' I said playfully. he laughed and nodded
''Yeap, you don't like it?'' he said and smirked playfully.
''Nope, I LOVE IT'' I said smiling. Alex laughed back, and we started a conversation - which ended once we arrived on the 12th floor.
''See you around kay?'' he smiled and waved at me as he made his way outside.
''Bye Alex'' I waved back
14..15..16..17..GLING!
Finally I arrived at the 17th floor which means luhan's practice room. I couldnt help but smile as soon as i entered the room.
I notice that there was no one inside the room, only my precious boyfriend who was dancing to his song ''football gang''. He didnt seem to akngolage my presence as he didnt stop practicing in front of the mirror. Once the song finally ended I clapped my hands showing once again how much of a proud girlfriend i was.
He turned around surprised and a small appeared on his face as soon as he saw me
''Baby'' he half whispered and walked towards me. I smilled and hugged him smelling his beautiful scent.
''What are you doing here? aren't you busy?'' He said while kissing me all over my face. (He is super cligny i have to add)
''Yeap I am but I just wanted to see you'' I said like a baby. He smiled and hugged me tightly.
''Missed me already?'' he said playfully. I rolled my eyes and pushed him playfully
''Keep dreaming Deer boy'' I said and looked over the clock. *damn I'm late*

"I have to go, photoshoot's starts soon'' I said with a fake sad face. He frowned and I couldnt help but laugh at his cute reaction
''Aww that's it? Only 5 minutes?'' Luhan said in such a cute tone that I couldnt help my smile
''Aww dont be sad baby, But I really have to go'' I said while his soft cheek.
''Yeah yeah, fine go leave me here all alone'' he said in a dramatic tone and i laughed
''Such a drama queen'' i said annd rolled my eyes, but he glared at me
''I promise to make it up to u tonight ok?'' i said with puppy eyes. He pretended to be angry but moments later he nodded his head.
''Ok whatever'' he said and kissed my cheek.
''Your manager's coming with you right?'' he said and i nodded with playing with his hair
''Ok. Be carefull'' he said and kissed my cheek.
''Always'' I said and kissed his nose. I was about to leave when he grabbed my wrist
''Don't forget to wear seatbelt'' he said with a serious tone to me. he knows that i'm a good driver (and so is my manager) but he also knows that I tend to be ''forgetfull'' sometimes and forget to wear my seatbelt (ok to be honest it just happened once, and when I told him about it he almost killed me. He's very concern when it comes to me and my safety so he always makes sure i'm safe.
''Yes dad I know'' i said and was about to leave but he grabbed me by the wrist once again. I frowned.
''Baby, I'm serious'' he said and looked me in the eyes. I looked him in the eyes and nodded. He then smiled and kissed me.

''Gotta go see you later ok?'' I said and kissed him once again, he nodded and left my wrist.
''SEATBELT'' I turned around and saw him smiling at me. I rolled my eyes but blew him a kiss. He rolled his eyes but smiled. 

 

1 Hour Later
Luhan was in the practice room when he hear his phone vibrating. He looked up at screen with a confused face. 
''Manager Park?'' he said quietely while looking at the screen. He raised an eybrow. What does he want at this time of the hour? wasnt' he suppost to be whit Leetah at a shooting or something? Luhan thought and raised an eyebroe. He turned around to face his dancing crew and said ''Ok guys lets take a short break'' monitored for them to leave the room.
''Annyeong Kibum hyung what-'' Luhan couldnt finish his sentense when he was intereptured
''Luhan.Luhan, It's about Lita. She-we got involved in a car accident. She's in the hospital. Come here imediately''

Luhan's POV
''She's in the hospital'' I heard him saying and I felt my whole body freezing. I stood there shocked and unable to move..Is this some kind of joke I thought to myself. How? why? so many thoughts were running in my head right now but they were soon intereptured when i heard talking to me on the phone
''Luhan, Luhan can you hear me?'' sounded depressed on the other side.
''I'm coming right now'' I said and hang up. I started running completely ignoring every person around me until i was no longer in the building. I found my car and imediately drove off to the hospital. I couldnt think or act streight right now, at this moment I could only think of only one thing..
''Don't you die, don't you die..''
I parked my car and made my way towards the hospital. I wasnt wearing a mask or a hat but at this point i didnt even care if people isnide the hospital recognized me..
''I'm..I'm sorry I'm searching for someone..She-she just arrived here a few minutes ago..'' Luhan couldn't speak properly. Not because he couldnt catch his breath, but because he was afraid. Afraid that something very bad might have happened to you..and he couldn't bear losing you.. Only the though of it droves him crazy.
''Name?'' the staff asked..
''Lita. Lita Kim'' Luhan replied.
the nurse looked down on her pc for a few moments then back at Luhan
''Floor 8, room 98'' Luhan thanked the staff and started walking towards the elevator.
He made his way towards the elevator but he couldnt wait any longer. *screw this* he though and started running upstairs. At this point he didn't care how much ''attention'' he was receiving'' or how much tiring for him was walking that fast.He only wanted to go and see her. His mind only screamed one thing. Lita.Lita.Lita
Luhan was painting heavily when he finally arrived on the 8th floor. he looked on his right and then on his left *94..95..96..97..
''Luhan!'' Luhan turned to where the voice came from and saw Lita's manager running towards him. Luhan was both sad, shocked and mad right now, the only thing he wanted to know was if she's alright
''Where is she? How is she? How did-'' Luhan couldnt stop asking questions but Manager Park tried to calm him and asked him to sit down. Luhan sat down on the chair and took a full trembling breath
''What happened?'' he asked her manager
''It was raining and..we collided with a car..I wasn't injured but Lita..Lita..she-she wasn't wearing a seatbelt and-'' he couldnt finish his sentense once Luhan cut him off
''She wasn't?'' Luhan said harsly and annoyed. Lita's manager tried to calm him down but Luhan was pissed. beyond pissed
''Seriously? And youlet her? Seriously? Why?Why??? Do you know-'' Luhan started screaming and Manager Park tried to calm him down
''Luhan..I know and I'm sorry..I know its my fault cuz I was careless..we both were. The location was very close so she didn't wanted to wear one..We didn't thought that something like this might happen-''
''But yet it did'' Luhan finished his sentense. Her manager just nodded and lowered his head. Luhan sighed *I'll deal with you later* he mentally said while glaring at her manager. Just then they saw the doctor leaving her room and Luhan rushed towards him
''How is she? Is she  ok? Can I see her? Please tell me'' Luhan had so many questions and he couldn't control himself. The doctor tried to calm him down by patting his shoulder.
''Right now she is ok. But we don't know for sure yet. Her condition is not stable yet. She undergone a surgery because she lost a lot of blood and..she hasn't woke up yet. We can't be sure for anything right now..'' the doctor said and Luhan just stood there looking at him deep in the eyes and waiting for him to finish
''She's fine right now but it might be hard for her to recover soon. She will recover thats for sure. but we don t know how much this may take. It may take 3 days, a week or a month'' 
''Does that mean that..she'll be in a kind of..coma?'' Luhan whispered and looked at the doctor with hope in his eyes.
''We dont know yet..but.perhaps. I'm sorry..I cant say anything else right now'' the doctor said and Luhan nodded.
''We'll try our best'' the doctor said. 
''Can I see her? only for a few minutes? please?'' Luhan pleaded the doctor and he hesitated at first, but seeing his state, he agreed.
''Ok, but only for a few minutes'' Luhan thanked the doctor and entered Lita's room

Luhan's POV

the sigh of her lying on the bed in this awfull state  broke my heart.. I tried my best to control my self while walking towards her bed but it was so hard for me. I wanted to cry, to scream, to hug her, to kiss her. I was so confused. I finally took a deep breath and stood in front of her.

''Hey baby girl'' I whispered and sat on the chair next to her bed. I started softly her cheek and looked at her..
''Why you have to be so stabborn? Why you have to be so careless..'' I whispered while looking at her. Of course no response was coming.
''I know that you can hear me'' I said and gently d her soft hair.
*Just hours ago we were talking, laughing, joking with each other and then.. this happened. Why has god to be so unfair? why? why me? why lita? why us? why?* 
so many thoughts run through my head and the only thing i wanted right now was to scream and cry.
I softly kissed her cheek and stood next to her.
''Don't give up on me, ok?'' I wishpered in her ear and looked at her beautiful -closed- eyes, waiting for any response from her. But nothing came.
''I Love you'' I whispered and then the doctor came in tell me that I have to go. I looked at her for one last time before gently kissing her forehead and whispering once again ''Don't give up one me'' only enough for her to hear, and left the room.
I took a deep breath as I sat on the chair outside her room.
''this is going to be a long journey..'' I whispered and close my eyes.

 

 

PLEASE LEAVE SOME FEEDBACK ^^ I'd like to know if you like this story and if I should continue.. It would mean a lot to me:')